[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why in the fuck would the third stage starters be leaked if the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: Pooplio.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
Pooplio.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
why in the fuck would the third stage starters be leaked if the second evo's havent even been leaked?

ITT: Actual speculation on the starter's evos

i get the feeling like that Rowlet will not keep the /flying type. it will shift type at the 3rd stage

Litten will probably gain the ground type and become sphinx like

and popplio i have no clue
>>
>>27611049
>why in the fuck would the third stage starters be leaked if the second evo's havent even been leaked?
Literally who gives a shit about second-stage starters? First-stage starters are cute and marketable for the box art. Third-stage starters are semi-relevant to competitive and for many are ultimately what people choose from. Second-stages only exist to make the other stages seem more dramatic.
>>
>>27611113
>Literally who gives a shit about second-stage starters?

Everyone but you?

Some people prefer not evolving their starters all the way through.
>>
>>27611807
>Everyone but you?
Not him, but you're really the only person who cares. Outside of Quilava and Braixen, none of the middle stages are noteworthy in the slightest.
>>
File: image.png (399KB, 639x357px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
399KB, 639x357px
>>27611840

Excuse me?
>>
>>27611840
>Quilava
>Noteworthy
>>
>>27611840
>Braxien
>noteworthy at all for any reason

Found the faggot.
>>
>>27611049

Final stages are usually designed first.
>>
File: 6ZPjpE6[1].png (30KB, 223x155px) Image search: [Google]
6ZPjpE6[1].png
30KB, 223x155px
>denialfags
>>
Middle stages have 1 purpose

To connect the base & final

That is legit their only reason of existence
>>
Hope those leaks weren't real. Really want rowlett to be a bad ass gryphon, and litten to be a bad ass sabertooth.

Popplio is fucking irredeemable no matter what direction they take unfortunately
>>
>>27611888
>checked them trips
Phoxfags btfo
>>
>>27612036
>gryphon

Where the fuck did this Rowlet becoming a Griffin come from? There is so much fanart of it and it makes no sense to me
>>
>>27611049
Because nobody gives a fuck about mid evos.
>>
>>27611049
And popplio will become balio
>>
File: pokemon-sun-moon-leak-evidence.jpg (30KB, 620x458px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-sun-moon-leak-evidence.jpg
30KB, 620x458px
Think whatever you want, but you're just being delusional.
>>
>>27611888
Still mad Braixen got into Pokken over Delphox I see
>>
>>27612063
Real leaker here. Trust me my dad works at Nintendo.
The final evo only happen if you have all three starters and they turn into one pokemon that is a big griffin, chimera, or centaur depending on which one leveled up. They have an ability that gives them a third type so they're all G/F/W
>>
>>27611049
Because no one cares about midde stages. It's all about final stage.
>>
>>27611860
Best middle stage for a starter period.
>>
>>27611860
>its just a smaller sceptile.png
>>
>>27612100
Why is there a teapot on his groin? Is his belt always warm enough to boil tea on? That's a bit lewd.
>>
>>27612333
t. A Johtotoddler
>>
>>27611871
>Quilava
>not noteworthy
Found the anti-gen II
>>
>>27611807
Barely anyone cares about the second stages. People want to see what the new starters end up looking like, not how they're going to look for <15% of your game time. Very few are actually popular (only Braxien, Grovyle and possibly Dewott rival their evolution's popularity).

>Some people prefer not evolving their starters all the way through.
Oh, okay, so less than 1% of the pokemon fanbase care. Got it.
>>
>>27611888
>in Pokken
>won EVO
yeah ok
>>
>>27611049
I'm hoping
Grass/flying fast physical attacker with moderate defenses, kind of well balanced but with low special attack and high speed
Fire/poison don't care about stats just want it to stay a quadruped and have that typing
Water/fairy super bulky, somewhat slow special attacker
>>
>>27612455
Not him, and gen 2 has my 2nd least favorite set of starters, but I agree quilava is great, better than the yellow human it evolves into
>>
>>27611840
Actually i realy like charmeleon, i know people love wartortle as well, braixen is a huge 2nd stage mon, dewott is appreciated by those who hate samurott, im sorry for you that you started at gen 4, and gen 4 has such crap starters that people actually think no one cares about second stages.
>>
>>27612418
>not Johtoddler
ONE JOB, LEARN TO PORTMANTEAU
>>
>>27612570
>monferno isn't great
Dude
>>
>>27612570
>Likes Charmeleon
>Calls other starters shit

HAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>27612570
I started with Gen I, nerd. Mid stages have always been mediocre.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.