[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will her redesign for the Diamond and Pearl remakes be better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 247
Thread images: 35

File: Diamond_Pearl_Dawn.png (425KB, 716x1279px) Image search: [Google]
Diamond_Pearl_Dawn.png
425KB, 716x1279px
Will her redesign for the Diamond and Pearl remakes be better or worse than the original? And what changes would you make for the redesign, if any?
>>
hopefully it will at least be better than the platinum designs

best case scenario: they stop making remakes (i know, too optimistic)
>>
>>27610310
No chibishit, no panties, and bring back those armpits and we have a 10/10.
>>
Warmer clothes would look nice for both male and female models
>>
>>27610341
>not liking cozy qt3.14 winter Dawn

>>27610349
Watch the Sun and Moon trailers, anon. They got rid of the chibi models.
>>
File: waifu.png (191KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
waifu.png
191KB, 500x667px
>>27610341
>he doesn't like /fa/ dawn

get a load of this goy
>>
>>27610341
The issue with the Platinum designs is that maybe 10% of the entire Sinnoh region actually looks like it's cold. Not to mention the post game area is a fucking tropical island with a volcano, and your character is going around wearing winter clothing.
>>
>>27610622
Most of it is rainy and foggy. Looks chilly to me.
>>
>>27610743
It doesn't have to be cold out for it to rain or be foggy. Hoenn had a rain route and that's supposed to be a tropical region.
>>
>>27610310
Probably not much change.

She'll get a contest outfit or two though.
>>
File: G6Q5Lx4.png (19KB, 153x132px) Image search: [Google]
G6Q5Lx4.png
19KB, 153x132px
She will get one of these.
>>
>>27610310

Yes. She will be redesign.
>>
File: cuteredesign.png (213KB, 600x725px) Image search: [Google]
cuteredesign.png
213KB, 600x725px
>>27610310
This one:3
>>
File: 1397959922157.jpg (53KB, 197x190px) Image search: [Google]
1397959922157.jpg
53KB, 197x190px
>game shamelessly ships you with May hardcore in ORAS

>tfw playing DP remakes as a male
>>
>>27611181
What a time to be alive.
>playing as male ships you with barry
>>
>>27611181
We got shipped with may?
>>27611256
Male gets shipped with Cynthia.
>>
File: Dawns.png (430KB, 621x845px) Image search: [Google]
Dawns.png
430KB, 621x845px
Game Freak better make a Pokemon Diamond and Pearl remake. Didn't Pokemon Diamond and Pearl sell the most copies?
>>
>>27610310
As long as they use an updated version of the platinum designs for the protags, then the remakes will be fine. I swear, if they take away Dawns cute jacket/scarf combo and the Lucas pimp coat, I'll riot.
>>
>>27611108
NO. Don't they dare change the fucking beanie.
>>
>>27610815
It doesn't look like rainforest-type conditions though. More like a Alpine forest or (more appropriately) Hokkaido.
>>
>>27610622
There's snow in your hometown. It's much colder than it looks. Also:

>>27610341
>hating the Patinum design for Dawn

Lad

Anyway, going off of the other remakes, it will be worse
>>
>>27611446
Brendan and May's redesigns for ORAS looked like they were based on both the Ruby/Sapphire AND Emerald designs of the character, so maybe they'll do the same thing. Not sure how, though.
>>
>>27611536
>Twinleaf town
>On top Mt. Coronet
>Going up to Snowpoint
>Snowpoint

These are the only areas in the entire game with snow.
>>
>>27611536
Disappointingly likely. Original Red>Nu-red, GSC Protags>HG/SS protags, and RSE(especially Emeralds)protags>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ORAS.
>>
>>27611582
Twinleaf is pretty far south in Sinnoh. Just because the other areas don't have snow doesn't mean it's not cold.
>>
>>27611582
Either you've never lived in a cold country, or you're being obtuse. It doesn't need to snow for to be cold enough to wear a thick jacket and hat.
>>
>>27611606
>>27611648
>The only trainers that wear heavy clothing like the protagonists are in the route going to Snowpoint
>There are swimmers in the game
>There is a town covered in flowers
>The post game area which is just off the coast of Sinnoh has a volcano, a jungle, and a desert

Guessing it's not a cold region.
>>
>>27612272
So apparently flowers don't grow in say, Hokkaido or northern Europe, and no one swims. Great.

Either way, you're clearly being obtuse because they would not have designed the characters as they had if they did not mean for us to infer that the climate was colder. Combine that with the fact that it's literally based off Hokkaido, the colder, rainier, rural region, and I'm pretty sure that was the intention.
>>
>>27612272
>>The only trainers that wear heavy clothing like the protagonists are in the route going to Snowpoint

>expecting GF to redesign a bunch of characters

>>There are swimmers in the game

>There are no cold-weather swimmers

>>There is a town covered in flowers

>Implying that no flowers don't bloom in winter

>>The post game area which is just off the coast of Sinnoh has a volcano, a jungle, and a desert

That's just the volcano at work.

You're a warm-weather baby, aren't you? Because three out of the four aren't actual rebuttals and the last point can be handwaved as video game physics.
>>
File: 1469858489241.png (143KB, 342x423px) Image search: [Google]
1469858489241.png
143KB, 342x423px
>>27612272
You realize its a video game and doesn't have to strictly follow the real world right?
>>
>>27612272
There are volcanoes on northern countries
>>
How about they give me character customization like in XY or maybe even just preset outfits. Then we don't need to worry.
>>
>>27612479
The only characters that are designed to infer it's cold are the protagonists and the trainers that are actually in the cold looking areas. That was the whole point. The region doesn't look cold, and most of the trainers aren't dressed like it's cold, so it doesn't do a good job giving off the impression that it's a cold region.
>>
>>27612595
That's true, but the same could be said for the protagonist's original design. Who cares if they were climbing a frozen mountain in short-sleeved clothes? It's just a video game.
>>
>>27612545
No, the only one that is arguable is the one about the flowers. Game Freak had to make new sprites for the new generation anyway so they could have made all the trainers in heavier clothing.
>>
>>27613750
What the fuck do you mean, anon? DP were not portrayed to be as cold as Platinum (notice that there's no snow in Twineaf). Why the fuck would they spend time on trainer sprites when they wouldn't be reused again?
>>
>>27613885
>Why the fuck would they spend time on trainer sprites when they wouldn't be reused again?

They did. Lucas Dawn and Barry all got new sprites.
>>
>>27614103
>important characters got new sprites

What does that have to do with wasting time on literal who characters?
>>
File: dawnbest.png (199KB, 316x798px) Image search: [Google]
dawnbest.png
199KB, 316x798px
This one
>>
>>27614192
It's not wasting time, it's giving attention to detail. You make it sound like this is some sort of enormous request.
>>
>>27615596
Small things like updating character sprites for the generic trainer class is a waste of time when they've added a bunch of other small things to tell the player "hey, look, it's colder now."

It's not my fault you're too retarded to put one and one together.
>>
>>27611108
Good.

>>27615218
Bad.
>>
>>27612272
I figure some more snow tipped pine trees would have gone a long way in helping to establish the temperature of the region.
>>
Pants
>>
>>27615715
Literally the only thing they did was add a little snow to the home town, which doesn't mean anything really since there can still be snow out even when the temperatures start to heat up.

>It's not my fault you're too retarded to put one and one together.

It's not my fault that you're a Platinum fanboy that will defend every little thing about the game even if you're in the wrong.
>>
>>27616136
I don't how else to put it except that Sinnoh looks and feels like an alpine region and all the things you've been listing are either wrong (flowers and swimmers) or nitpicks. It doesn't have to snow 24/7 or even have to display every trainer in full winter gear to convey this information. I'm sure there are probably elements of Hoenn that aren't fully congruent with the real-life tropics; incidentally, it took me longer to peg Hoenn as tropical when I first played R/S/E, probably because I couldn't identify 'tropical' without copious palm trees, beaches, orang-utans, etc.
>>
>>27616328
I just spent the last month playing through Platinum. It doesn't do a good enough job portraying the region as a cold region and you haven't given good enough arguments to say otherwise. If Nintendo made a Mario game where he was in a space suit, yet was still in the Mushroom Kingdom, people would pojnt it out. Same applies here. As for Hoenn, if the player characters were going around in light clothing while everyone else was all bundled up, the same logic would apply for that as well.
>>
>>27616697
And I've spent the last two weeks playing Pearl. There's no real argument to give. The trees, the fog, the mountains—it just looks and feels appropriate to an alpine region. If you get it, then what you're saying just looks like nitpicking. If most of the trainers were in khakis and sandals, maybe you'd have a point, but they're generally not. Again, either you've never lived in this kind of climate, or you're being obtuse. People aren't bundled up 365 days a year in Hokkaido or Austria.
>>
I hope Cyrus would still look attractive...
>>
>>27616790
> If most of the trainers were in khakis and sandals, maybe you'd have a point, but they're generally not.

Most people in the game are dressed lightly. While you're character is the odd one out. The point still stands.

>Again, either you've never lived in this kind of climate, or you're being obtuse.

You keep saying this even though it's not an argument.
>>
>>27616790
>Playing Pearl
>Not Platinum

Why?
>>
>>27616899
>not an argument.
Thanks, Molyneux. The point I'm implying is that these trainers are not dressed incongruously for an alpine region. You can claim they are, but I've seen plenty of short skirts in Zurich. It's just a nitpick.
>>
>>27616974
And the point I've been implying the whole time was that if they wanted people to think the region was cold, make the people actually living in the region dress like it's cold. Just having the protagonist do it doesn't work.

>but I've seen plenty of short skirts in Zurich.

Sure. I know a guy that would always wear shorts during the winter. Most people don't though.

>It's just a nitpick?

Then why do you care so much? It's only my opinion. If Sinnoh gives off the impression of cold weather when you play it, great, but it doesn't for me. ESPECIALLY when the post game has you travel inside a volcano. That's all it is. Opinions.
>>
>>27610310
They just need to get rid of the hat.
>>27610454
>Liking that shitty eye style.
>>
>>27610310
Why would they remake the worst gen?
R/G re-remakes are next.
>>
>>27617240
And I'm saying that they are dressing appropriately. My calling it a 'colder region' means does not mean below freezing all year and all over the map. This is clearly not subarctic. It's a mountainous alpine region like Hokkaido or central/northern Europe. There is just nothing incongruous about their dress, and what you are saying is equivalent to expecting only tanned people in flip-flops and colourful shirts in Hoenn.

>Then why do you care so much? It's only my opinion
Because it's a discussion forum?
>>
File: 1413768428528.png (204KB, 466x410px) Image search: [Google]
1413768428528.png
204KB, 466x410px
I can't wait for a resurgence of Dawn/Cynthia
>>
>>27617419
When I think of a cold region, I'm not saying it has to be sub-zero temperatures, but a lot of the characters in Platinum are dressed like it's spring. There is a very clear disconnect between how the protagonists are dressed and how most of the NPC's are dressed.

>what you are saying is equivalent to expecting only tanned people in flip-flops and colourful shirts in Hoenn.

No it's not. It's expecting people in Hoenn to not be dressed in heavy clothing, which aside from the Hikers and ORAS Team Magma, most of them weren't.

> Because it's a discussion forum?

Yes, but you said it was a nitpick, so who cares?
>>
>>27617401
How do you think they'll redesign Leaf/Blue/Green?
>>
Post dawn r34
>>
>>27617628
>a lot of the characters in Platinum are dressed like it's spring
This is kind of comment that makes me think you're missing the forest for the trees or are not really acquainted with these regions. They can be warm. They can be cold. Most people who live there don't dress in parkas and thermal trousers all year or even in the winter, especially in towns and cities. The games don't really have seasons, which makes an alpine region harder to portray than more equatorial climates where the weather doesn't have such dramatic seasonal change, but it's just not really incongruous at all. Is Dawn dressed more warmly than say, Lass? Sure, but it's at best seasonally incongruous, not with regard to the regional climate. Also, there are loads of urbanite girls who go out short-skirted in winter out of vanity even if it turns their thighs pink.

>Yes, but you said it was a nitpick, so who cares?
I still disagree with you, so I don't see why that precludes discussing it.
>>
>>27610310
>OR/AS May was 2x better than original May and 10x better than Emerald May
I highly doubt they'll fuck up Dawn
>>
File: fixed.png (105KB, 325x725px) Image search: [Google]
fixed.png
105KB, 325x725px
>>27611108
Not bad, but its missing something
>>
>>27617981
For me it seems like you're just arguing for the sake of arguing. When it's cold out, most people dress heavy. When it's hot out, people dress lighter. Is that not common sense?

>I still disagree with you, so I don't see why that precludes discussing it.

You disagree with me on an opinion of what you said was a nitpick. I guess it's not a nitpick then if it's important enough to keep the conversation going for hours.
>>
>>27618040
Emerald is my favorite Pokemon game, but May's color scheme in that game is just ugly. Why Green and Orange?
>>
>>27618123
what's it missing
>>
>>27618183
Skin
>>
>>27618174
because fuck you, mint green and hazard orange is a great mixture
no it isn't
>>27618194
what did he meme by this
>>
>>27618040
Well, I'm in the cam that ORAS May was worse. We can compromise by saying it was a lateral shift. Not better or worse, just different.
>>
>>27618268
>OR/AS May
>anywhere near bad
literal trash taste
neck yourself
>>
>>27618299
I really don't know why so many people hate it. Maybe it's because they got rid of the gloves and bandanna?
>>
>>27618386
maybe
but anyone with a sane mind knows Bow > Bandanna
>>
>>27618155
>Is that not common sense?
Usually, but the fact that what is at best a small incongruity throws you enough to misidentify the climate means I don't really buy your argument as convincing. The region just looks and feel too much like what it is for it to matter. For me, the look, layout, weather, etc. of the region itself overwhelms the fact that Beauty Cyndy isn't dressed for winter.

>I guess it's not a nitpick then if it's important enough to keep the conversation going for hours.
Those are two separate things. There is a) my opinion that this is a nitpick and b) the actual discussion i.e. the difference between about two opinion. The amount I care about these things is not the same. If you didn't want to have autistic conversations about the minutiae of assorted manchild media, this is an odd place to hang out.
>>
>>27618563
*between our two opinions
>>
>>27618563
>Usually, but the fact that what is at best a small incongruity throws you enough to misidentify the climate means I don't really buy your argument as convincing.

I already pointed out how most of the region doesn't look cold and how that is supported by the fact that the people living there don't dress like it's cold.

>For me, the look, layout, weather, etc. of the region itself overwhelms the fact that Beauty Cyndy isn't dressed for winter.

Great. Like I said, if that's what you think, that's fine. It's just that I don't see it like that.
>>
>>27618679
>most of the region doesn't look cold
I never said it looks like winter. I said it looks like a 'cold region' i.e. alpine, as I've clarified. Go to Switzerland in summer and get back to me.
>>
Fuck Dawn, it's Mars we need to worry about
>>
>>27610310
Face it. Dawn is getting Chipmunked. Photoshop Shauna or ORAS May's face over hers, and you will have a pretty good idea.
>>
>>27618762
This
>>
>>27618735
>I never said it looks like winter. I said it looks like a 'cold region

I never said you said it looks like winter. I said it doesn't look like a cold region because it doesn't.
>>
>>27618827
>it doesn't look like a cold region because it doesn't.
This is semantics, hence why I altered my terminology to 'alpine region'. The snowy mountains, lakes and reservoirs, foggy valleys, drizzly rain, muddy trails, fields of wildflowers, etc. all speak of this in the same way that beaches, rainforests and palm trees suggest the tropics.
>>
>>27618885
should reply to >>27618864
>>
>>27618885
Most of those things don't have to be in cold areas.
>>
File: Dawn.png (141KB, 325x725px) Image search: [Google]
Dawn.png
141KB, 325x725px
>>27618183
>>
>>27618954
Stop fixating on the word 'cold' for one second, please. They are characteristic of the mountainous region being depicted. People only use 'cold' because the climate is relatively colder than others, and especially so relative to the more tropical Kanto, Johto/Kansai and Hoenn/Kyushu.
>>
>>27619058
That was what I've been saying from the start. If you want to change your position, fine.
>>
>>27618839
Yup
>>
>>27619113
>That was what I've been saying from the start.
No, you said it wasn't a 'cold region', which is a wiggly term that you've been trying to exploit all thread because there are almost no 'cold regions' in the world that are 365 days a year cold, especially not with significant human populations.

A alpine region is obviously considered 'cold' by most people because it experiences below-freezing temperatures in winter. You cannot claim Sinnoh is a region like Hokkaido and also that it is not a 'cold region'. Being a 'cold region' is not mutually exclusive with being a region that experience warm summers. Hokkaido, Germany, Switzerland, etc. have warm summers. Again, you are being obtuse.
>>
>>27610310
Give her an open light overcoat, boots with laces, and thigh highs. Adjust the color palette accordingly and maybe give her a new bag. The hat can stay and as long as Ohmori stays away from her face she'll be okay.
>>
>>27617453
OTP
>>
>thread about D/P/Pt remakes
>ctrl+f type "battl-" - zero results

BATTLE FRONTIER
>>
Remake of Nintendo DS games will feels unnecessary until the new level graphic console comes. Also, mechanics of the Ds and 3DS games are almost same except 3d animations.

And i think d/p/p no need to have a remake yet. Or it would be worst remake ever.
>>
File: 800px-Battle_Frontier_GenIV.png (649KB, 800x493px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Battle_Frontier_GenIV.png
649KB, 800x493px
ITT: shit that will be cut from remakes
>>
File: Pt_Sinnoh.png (203KB, 301x309px) Image search: [Google]
Pt_Sinnoh.png
203KB, 301x309px
>>27623212
FUCK GAMEFREAK
FUCK MASUDA AND HIS SMUG UGLY FACE
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 356x357px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 356x357px
>>27617401
>Gen 4
>Worst gen
Oh Anon
>>
PREPARE FOR NO POSTGAME
PREPARE FOR CUT CONTENT
PREPARE FOR NO PLATINUM FEATURES
PREPARE FOR EVEN EASIER MODE
PREPARE FOR DISAPPOINTMENT
PREPARE FOR CRUSHING SADNESS
>>
>>27623212
>>27623230
>>27623262
h-help me /vp/...
>>
>>27623262
>No postgame
Citation?
>>
>>27623275
last two games?
>>
>>27623230
>tfw we will never get a post game area like this ever again
>>
File: Junichi_Masuda.png (243KB, 269x395px) Image search: [Google]
Junichi_Masuda.png
243KB, 269x395px
>i dunno lol
>>
>>27623294
ORAS technically had a postgame. If not that there will probably be some stuff from platinum
>>
File: Junichi_Masuda1.png (71KB, 212x149px) Image search: [Google]
Junichi_Masuda1.png
71KB, 212x149px
>>27623318
>If not that there will probably be some stuff from platinum
>>
>>27623335
>Not adding stuff from the best game of the trio
Please
>>
File: Junichi_Masuda2.png (25KB, 244x77px) Image search: [Google]
Junichi_Masuda2.png
25KB, 244x77px
>>27623349
>Please
>i dunno lol
>>
On a more serious note, what do you really expect after ORAS? That they will keep platinum content? That they will keep battle frontier?
>>
>>27623349
Did you even play ORAS?
>>
File: 800px-Battle_Frontier_GenIV.png (306KB, 800x493px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Battle_Frontier_GenIV.png
306KB, 800x493px
F
>>
>>27617453
Is cynthia the gayest pokegirl?
>>
>>27623401
>Delta episode
Take it or leave it, anon.
>>
>>27623432
glass it
>>
>>27610310
I'd like Dawn if she was an oppai loli
>>
Fuck you Masuda. Please have a violent heart attack. Please.
>>
>>27610310
>And what changes would you make for the redesign, if any?

The remakes have always had an odd pattern of incorporating newer features while leaving in some old ones at a seemingly random picking.

Whatever might come, I seriously hope that a D/P remake will use Platinum's 'dex lineup, at least. If they end up going with 2 Fire Pokemon for the entire game again it will literally be remembered as "That Remake" for the rest of time.
>>
File: juni.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
juni.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>27623508
Look at this face, look at it. Now remember that this man is the source of all your tragedies.

>Remember when you found out that Batltle frontier was cut? It was me Customer, ME!
>>
>>27610341
>best case scenario: they stop making remakes (i know, too optimistic)
There's a pretty high chance given there's no demand for a DP remake. Then there's the fact that they have DS VC now so they can just shovel it on there, make it bank compatible and focus on new games for more money.
>>
>>27610622
>Not to mention the post game area is a fucking tropical island with a volcano
This is the main reason Sinnoh sucks that island has no business being a tropical one especially since it's surrounded by ice.
The rest of the region lacks cohesion but that's the biggest offender.
>>
>>27623605
>Masuda finds a way to go back in time and remove the post game from every Pokemon game
>>
>>27624045
Wouldnt be so fucking surprised desu...
>>
File: 1469465359056.jpg (80KB, 838x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469465359056.jpg
80KB, 838x720px
>extremely autistic sinnohetus gets BTFO by anon
>MUH COLD REGION MUH COLD REGION REEEEEEEEEE ITS COLD DONT YOU SEE

Grade A entertainment, please keep it up.
>>
>>27619214
>No, you said it wasn't a 'cold region', which is a wiggly term that you've been trying to exploit all thread because there are almost no 'cold regions' in the world that are 365 days a year cold, especially not with significant human populations.

Bullshit. I've been talking about that the entire thread. You were the one who decided to shift the goalposts to fix your weak argument.

>A alpine region is obviously considered 'cold' by most people because it experiences below-freezing temperatures in winter. You cannot claim Sinnoh is a region like Hokkaido and also that it is not a 'cold region'. Being a 'cold region' is not mutually exclusive with being a region that experience warm summers. Hokkaido, Germany, Switzerland, etc. have warm summers. Again, you are being obtuse.

Only one being obtuse is you. Ironically, this is the only thing you've been saying since the beginning. Sinnoh isn't a cold region. If Game Freak wanted people to think Sinnoh is a cold region, they did a poor job of it. Instead of screaming "muh alpines" and claiming it's a "waste of time' to pay attention to detail (hillarious since all Platinum is is basically the same game as D/P, just with extra content, and you're making it sound like wanting redesigned trainer sprites is a huge request) the fact that it looks like a region with spring temperatures and the NPCs are dressed to support that, suggests it's not a cold region.
>>
>>27624296
>>27624436
Fuck it, BATTLE FRONTIER and why it wont be included in the remakes!
>>
File: Eagles fans.png (819KB, 917x576px) Image search: [Google]
Eagles fans.png
819KB, 917x576px
>>27624296
>Anon criticizing sinnoh
>Sinnoh fetus
>Being this much of a moron
>>
>>27624455
It probably will. D/P were are arguably the shittiest two games, but they'll probably get the best remakes which will be a huge slap in the face to Hoenn fans.
>>
>>27610310
if they do a 'remake' it better be a sequel and not like ORAS because I love d/p/pt but playing D/P in 3D will be boring. Cyrus needs to find a way out, what will happen to Team Galactic now that their leader is gone? Are there any Alola connections? Is there a new group trying to control the gods again?
>>
>>27624492
That's what I was thinking. D/P/Pt are pretty much the only games that end with an obvious cliffhanger. Cyrus just says he'll get his revenge and then leaves.
>>
>>27624296
>Bullshit. I've been talking about that the entire thread. You were the one who decided to shift the goalposts to fix your weak argument.
No, the problem is the word 'cold', which is by nature relative, and you are exploiting that. A 'cold region' is not a a precise descriptive term because it effectively means 'relatively cooler than other places'. Places like Germany and Hokkaido are considered cold for this reason, not because they're snowy 24/7. This is why terms like 'continental climate', 'alpine', 'mountainous', 'northerly', etc. are more precise. If I use 'cold', you can just the wiggle room provided by its vagueness. I consider 25 degrees celsius to b hot because I'm used to cooler temperatures, but that would be regarded as cool by someone whose relative understanding of temperature was different.

>it looks like a region with spring temperatures and the NPCs are dressed to support that, suggests it's not a cold region.
Unless you can prove that Hokkaido/Sinnoh doesn't experience spring, it's still meaningless. I could point out every trainer wearing trousers in Hoenn and it could discount the rainforest.

I don't understand why you don't just argue that NPCs are sometimes in seasonally incongruous dress, because that's not wrong. If you think they're incongruous for the kind of regional climate of a place like Hokkaido/Sinnoh, then you are wrong.
>>
>>27624535
Meant to respond to >>27624436

also
*wouldn't discount the rainforest
>>
>>27623349
ORAS say hi.
>>
File: 1465922179427.png (13KB, 585x516px) Image search: [Google]
1465922179427.png
13KB, 585x516px
>all these anons arguing over how Sinnoh's design is not natural
>really just a colder region with snow, mud, rain, rivers flowers and a volcano
>somehow this is considered impossible to autists when hawaii has this
>>
>>27624535
Like I said, that was my description since the beginning. Why do I have to change it just because you can't come up with a good argument against it.

>Unless you can prove that Hokkaido/Sinnoh doesn't experience spring, it's still meaningless.

You admitted in this very thread that these games don't have seasons. So there's your proof.

> I don't understand why you don't just argue that NPCs are sometimes in seasonally incongruous dress, because that's not wrong.

Because most of the NPC aren't dressed like that while your character is dressed like it's 40 or below. That's a fact.
>>
>>27624586
Sun and Moon has a snow area?
>>
File: alolaisland4.png (622KB, 670x748px) Image search: [Google]
alolaisland4.png
622KB, 670x748px
>>27624658
>>
>>27624610
>my description since the beginning
You description since the beginning was 'cold'. You have been continually asserting that Sinnoh is not a cold region. I am saying that it is a cold region insofar as Hokkaido is a cold region.

>these games don't have seasons
>these games
Just because the game doesn't have seasons programmed in doesn't mean Sinnoh wouldn't. It's based off Hokkaido and Hokkaido does.

>most of the NPC aren't dressed like that while your character is dressed like it's 40 or below
Most of them are dressed in trousers and shirts that are maybe suggestive of cool or mild temperatures. Some, like the Beauty, look more summery. There's no real consistency and again, if I counted every person wearing trousers in Hoenn, it would be meaningless. I could act arbitrarily astonished at so many people wearing trousers in the tropics, since that would probably burn me alive, but it's not proof that Hoenn is secretly not a tropical region.
>>
>>27624690
Well how about that? Hopefully it won't be as tedious to go through as Sinnoh's snow areas.
>>
>>27624781
Who knows, maybe it could be really comfy
>>
>>27624746
>I am saying that it is a cold region insofar as Hokkaido is a cold region.

Good for Hokkaido. I'm saying it's not a cold region because adding some left over snow that can be found even in April to the home town and giving the player character a winter jacket doesn't automatically make the entire region feel that way.

>Just because the game doesn't have seasons programmed in doesn't mean Sinnoh wouldn't. It's based off Hokkaido and Hokkaido does.

Now you're just not making any sense. You say that unless I can prove that Sinnoh doesn't experience spring, my argument is meaningless. I point out that you yourself said there are no seasons in the game. And now your response is "Oh well, just because the Sinnoh games don't have seasons, that doesn't mean the Sinnoh region doesn't have seasons." That's like me saying "just because the Unova games have seasons, that doesn't mean the Unova region has seasons"

>cool or mild temperatures.

Younsters wearing shorts. Female swimmers wearing bikinis. Beauties wearing light clothig. And the player character is dressed like it's winter temperatures. Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>27611331
Not the poster but yep, it was like they weren't even trying with any subtlety.
>>
>>27624882
>make the entire region feel that way.
You know what does? Mountains, valleys, pine trees, lakes, mud, fog, drizzle, snow. Those are very clear signifiers for a mountainous region with a continental climate. You can argue that it isn't 'cold', but again, that's just the convenience of a relative term. Hokkaido is cold compared to Kanto and hot compared to Siberia. This is pure context denial.

>Now you're just not making any sense
Wow, I'm sorry, Derrida, I didn't realise there was nothing outside the text. You can infer that a region based on Hokkaido probably has season regardless of the limitations of the game for the same reason that you can infer that Unova has season since it's meant to be New York. I only pointed out that the games have no season to make the point that seasonally changeable regions like Hokkaido are harder to portray with consistency than more equatorial climates if you don't have seasons built into the game.

>>27624882
>Younsters wearing shorts. Female swimmers wearing bikinis. Beauties wearing light clothig.
And Ace Trainer wear long-sleeved tracksuits, Gentlemen wear full suits and hats, and Collectors wear tucked-in shirts with trousers. You wouldn't wear these during summer in Germany, let alone Kyushu. There's no congruency.
>>
>>27618213
He meant that there was no gap between the stockings and the skirt to allow you to see some of the leg.

Zettai Ryouiki degenerates and all that even if zettai ryouiki can be neat
>>
>>27625046
>You know what does? Mountains, valleys, pine trees, lakes, mud, fog, drizzle, snow.

You already brought this up and I already told you most of these don't mean it's exclusive to a cold area. There was fog just the other day and it's August.

> This is pure context denial.

No denial from this end.

>I only pointed out that the games have no season

It doesn't matter why you pointed it out. You ruined your own argument.

>And Ace Trainer wear long-sleeved tracksuits, Gentlemen wear full suits and hats, and Collectors wear tucked-in shirts with trousers

None of those are as heavy as what the Player character wears.
>>
File: alola sinnoh.png (990KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
alola sinnoh.png
990KB, 1000x707px
>>
>>27625130
>Diamond Head
>Pearl Harbor
>the islands put together recreate Sinnoh
dammit GF
>>
>>27625130
What is this?
>>
>>27625151
some nerd spent 1000 hours in paint putting Alolan islands together to make Sinnoh
>>
>>27625111
>There was fog just the other day and it's August
This is literally context denial. No, fog alone is not proof of a 'cold area', but together, they are suggestive of again, 'a mountainous region with a continental climate'. If you don't consider places where fog and drizzle roll through muddy pine forests cold, that's your misfortune.

>It doesn't matter why you pointed it out
I brought it up to point out the limits of a video game and you're trying to use it to prove that there is nothing outside the text. Stop pretending you can't infer anything from contextual clues.

>None of those are as heavy as what the Player character wears.
They are, however, too heavy to be congruent with the Beauty's vest and short shorts. My point is merely that the incongruence is basically seasonal at best. All the context clues of the region spell out, again (I will keep saying it) 'a mountainous region with a continental climate', which is what it is deliberately based on, right down to mirroring Hokkaido's lakes. No one is dressed incongruently for that climate; they are just not dressed for any season in particular.
>>
>>27610310
Shorter skirt
Show midriff
ZR
>>
>>27625288
>This is literally context denial.

You don't even know what that means do you? What it means is that what you said isn't an argument.

>Stop pretending you can't infer anything from contextual clues.

What are you even talking about? You said that I was wrong if I can't prove there Spring isn't in the game. I proved it with YOUR own words. And now you're trying to claim it's the limits of the game? This has nothing to do with context clues, it has to do with you shifting the goal posts like you've been doing since yesterday.

>They are, however, too heavy to be congruent with the Beauty's vest and short shorts.

Pretty sure it's closer to the beauty vest and shorts than what the player character wears. Especially when there are more examples of people wearing light clothing in the game.
>>
>>27625358
>>27625288
You've both been arguing about this shit since yesterday, holy shit just drop it.
>>
>>27625358
>You don't even know what that means do you
It means you are denying the context of a statement by cherrypicking details i.e. 'why I saw rain and fog just yesterday there is nothing that tells me that this is cold.' Great for you, I guess. When I see pine trees and snowy mountains and drizzle, I think of Switzerland, not Barbados. That's because you can read it easily through context clues.

>>27625358
>You said that I was wrong if I can't prove there Spring isn't in the game
Nice try. I said prove that spring didn't exist in Hokkaido/Sinnoh, not 'in the game'. Admittedly it's a loaded challenge because it's obviously impossible, but I was making the point that mountainous regions with continental climate experience spring. It is context denial on another level to try and parse my original statement upthread to read that I am arguing that Sinnoh doesn't have seasons. For context, here it is:

>The games don't really have seasons, which makes an alpine region harder to portray than more equatorial climates where the weather doesn't have such dramatic seasonal change, but it's just not really incongruous at all

I clearly differentiate between the limitation of the games and the region itself, which I call 'alpine', because I infer that such a region would have seasons out of common sense.

>Pretty sure it's closer to the beauty vest and shorts than what the player character wears
You're really making a argument of degrees? Aside from the fact that it's impossible to really prove the relative temperatures vs. people's dress in a video game, very few people dress like Beauty in an alpine spring, but equally few dress in trousers during the summer. This argument goes nowhere and it's obvious there are incongruities, but you aren't proving anything because none of them are out of place in a mountainous region with a continental climate.
>>
>>27625142
>Rotom is back
>Shaymin might get an Alolan forme
>>
>>27625502
>It means you are denying the context of a statement by cherrypicking details

Says the guy who has been shifting the goalposts all conversation. "Oh, I meant to say it's an alpine region!" "Oh I meant to say seasons can't be in the games because of technical limitations!"

> I said prove that spring didn't exist in Hokkaido/Sinnoh, not 'in the game'.

The game takes place in Sinnoh. There are no seasons in the game. There ARE seasons in BW. SO therefore it's only reasonable to assume there are no seasons in Sinnoh. End of story.

>You're really making a argument of degrees?

The argument is that the player characters are wearing winter clothing throughout the whole game (40 degrees or below) and no one else wears clothing like that except in the areas where it actually snows. You haven't given a viable rebuttal to that this whole argument, and you will continue not to.

Might as well listen to >>27625392
and just drop it.
>>
>>27625645
> Says the guy who has been shifting the goalposts all conversation.
Nice try. Again. This is tough for you to argue when I literally quoted myself saying the same shit I'm saying now. You're the one who decontextualised my statements. I'll post my original assertion again, this time with a link:

>>27617981
>The games don't really have seasons, which makes an alpine region harder to portray than more equatorial climates where the weather doesn't have such dramatic seasonal change, but it's just not really incongruous at all.

I never said that Sinnoh has no seasons. I said that a region with dramatic season change is '[hard] to portray' for a game that has no seasons programmed in—literally implying that Sinnoh does have seasons, because I couldn't imagine you'd be obtuse enough to argue otherwise.

>it's only reasonable to assume there are no seasons in Sinnoh.
Christ, you're seriously arguing that there is nothing outside the text. Do you also think all those house-shaped blocks in Johto and Kanto are symbolic of nothing but themselves and are therefore giant impassable lumps built for no reason? How's this for an alternative:

>Sinnoh is a geographical mirror of Hokkaido
>Hokkaido has seasons
>Therefore, being a geographical mirror of Hokkaido, Sinnoh has seasons

>You haven't given a viable rebuttal to that this whole argument
Because it doesn't need rebutting. I've already said that you're correct in asserting that there are plenty of NPCs whose dress is incongruent. It's still irrelevant to the question of what the regional climate of Sinnoh would be overall. Many of them are not dressed for a particular *season*, but none of them are dressed incongruously for the climate that Sinnoh is geographically implied to possess. They do not prove that Sinnoh is not a mountainous region with a continental climate, or an alpine region, or whatever precise term you prefer i.e. what most people consider a 'cold region', like Hokkaido or Germany.
>>
>>27625807
Just shut the fuck up. Jesus fucking Christ
>>
Dawn always makes my dick rock hard.
>>
>>27625807
> This is tough for you to argue when I literally quoted myself saying the same shit I'm saying now. You're the one who decontextualised my statements. I'll post my original assertion again, this time with a link:

You've been all over the place. I'm just going to copy and paste what I said before since you continue to ignore my argument and shift the goal posts:

>The game takes place in Sinnoh. There are no seasons in the game. There ARE seasons in BW. SO therefore it's only reasonable to assume there are no seasons in Sinnoh. End of story.

>You're the one who decontextualised my statements.

Not decontexualizing anything. You just have no idea what you're talking about.

>I never said that Sinnoh has no seasons

You asked to prove that Spring is not in Sinnoh. I showed how you in your own words said Sinnoh doesn't have seasons. Stop denying it.

>Because it doesn't need rebutting.

Translation "I have no viable argument so I'm just going to claim you have no argument."

>Therefore, being a geographical mirror of Hokkaido, Sinnoh has seasons

Except you admitted Sinnoh does not have seasons. Nice try.
>>
>>27623710
This is what I'm hoping for.

I have absolutely no need for a dpp remake.
>>
>>27626640
Are you literally not reading my post? Look again at >>27617981:

>The games don't really have seasons, which makes an alpine region harder to portray than more equatorial climates where the weather doesn't have such dramatic seasonal change, but it's just not really incongruous at all.
Can you comprehend this argument? Serious question. Because it literally implies that Sinnoh would have seasons as an alpine region, but the game did not portray them.

>The game takes place in Sinnoh. There are no seasons in the game. There ARE seasons in BW. SO therefore it's only reasonable to assume there are no seasons in Sinnoh. End of story.
This argument is not sustainable. I will again repeat: do you also think all those house-shaped blocks in Johto and Kanto are symbolic of nothing but themselves and are therefore giant impassable lumps built for no reason? If DPPt were remade with seasons, would that retcon the originals or were they there all along? You are trying to limit the argument to elements of the game only and none of the common sense context clues they provide.

>Translation "I have no viable argument so I'm just going to claim you have no argument."
I'll make this as clear as possible:

1. There are places in the world with continental climates and mountainous geography, like Germany and Hokkaido.

2. These places experience seasonal climates and can be both relatively hot and cold at different times of the year, but are on average colder than more equatorial regions.

3. Sinnoh was designed to a geographical mirror of Hokkaido.

4. None of the NPCs in Sinnoh wear clothing that is incongruous with the weather of a region that is a geographical mirror of Hokkaido.

5. Therefore, even if some outfits are *seasonally* incongruous in the *particular* (e.g. Beauty dressed for summer, Ace Trainer dressed for spring, Dawn dressed for winter), there are not *generally* incongruous with the regional climate.
>>
>>27626841
*they are not *generally* incongruous…
*designed to be
>>
>>27626841
>Can you comprehend this argument?

Because it's not an argument when you're wrong. There are no seasons in Sinnoh, you admitted this yourself.

>Are you literally not reading my post? Look again at

Yes, and every time you fail to make any viable arguments.

>This argument is not sustainable

Yes it is. You admitted it yourself. Why do you keep denying that. The only region that definitely has a season is Unova right now. That is a fact.

>1. There are places in the world with continental climates and mountainous geography, like Germany and Hokkaido.

Sinnoh isn't one of them

>2. These places experience seasonal climates and can be both relatively hot and cold at different times of the year, but are on average colder than more equatorial regions.

Sinnoh doesn't have seasons, as you've already admitted.

>4. None of the NPCs in Sinnoh wear clothing that is incongruous with the weather of a region that is a geographical mirror of Hokkaido.

The player character is in fact wearing clothing that doesn't match the climate of Sinnoh. Fact.

>Therefore, even if some outfits are *seasonally* incongruous in the *particular* (e.g. Beauty dressed for summer, Ace Trainer dressed for spring, Dawn dressed for winter), there are not *generally* incongruous with the regional climate.

The beauty and Ace Trainers are dressed more reasonably for Sinnoh than what the player character is. End of story.
>>
I KNOW WHY THERE WERE NO BATTLE FRONTIERS IN THE LAST TWO GAMES, THEY ARE SAVING UP BATTLE FRONTIERS FOR DPPPT REMAKES! SCREENCAP THS, WERE GOING TO HAVE TWO BATTLE FRONTIERS IN ONE GAME! HYPE!
>>
>>27626941
More like Based Trainers, why does some retard child who can barely dress themself appropriately curbstomb them so badly. Damn shame.
>>
File: il_570xN.311351562.jpg (85KB, 570x456px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.311351562.jpg
85KB, 570x456px
TWO BATTLE FRONTIERS! TWO BATTLE FRONTIERS! TTEO BASTTE FRONTEJOS!!1 TTTTWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
>>
>>27627073
Thank you, Richard.
>>
>>27626972
Will Emerald's be the one we get to go to first? Because it's the best Battle Frontier.
>>
>>27624531
what? in platnium Cyrus stays in the distortion world and says he's done with the real world.
you can even visit him after the game from the portal in turnback cave
>>
>>27627064
A better question is why is said child the only trainer in the region aside from his/her friend and the Champion who carries the max amount of Pokemon with them?
>>
>>27627168
He says something along the lines of "you'll wake up in my world someday" basically suggesting he hasn't given up on world domination.

>you can even visit him after the game from the portal in turnback cave

Really?
>>
>>27626941
If they're not viable, why don't you address them instead of stonewalling?

>Sinnoh isn't one of them
It is actually designed to be. Look at a map of Hokkaido. It even has the lakes.

>The player character is in fact wearing clothing that doesn't match the climate of Sinnoh
Do you not understand the difference between a particular seasonal climate and the overall climate of a region? Yes, a Beauty would freeze in winter, a Ace Trainer wouldn't manage outside of a mild temperature, and Dawn would overheat in summer. All three of these conditions occur in regions with geography that parallels Sinnoh.

>Why do you keep denying that
I'm starting to think you're not just playing with rhetoric and are actually just incapable or willing to understand the distinction I've drawn between the programming of a video game and the geography of Sinnoh. I will restate, for the fourth time, my original assertion in >>27617981. I will make this as simple as possible so you can stop arguing with a hallucination of me:

1. DPPt do not have seasons
2. Sinnoh, given its geography, is a region with big seasonal changes.

3. Therefore, it is hard for DPPt to portray weather in Sinnoh.

The *explicit meaning* of this is that Sinnoh has seasons and DPPT doesn't

Your argument, on the other hand, is the equivalent of arguing that there is no night and day in Kanto because they hadn't added in that feature yet.
>>
>>27627259
*incapable or unwilling
>>
>>27627259
>The *explicit meaning* of this is that Sinnoh has seasons and DPPT doesn't
nothing GF cannot change
>>
>>27627259
>If they're not viable, why don't you address them instead of stonewalling?

Already did. You just keep repeating them even though they are ineffective.

>Do you not understand the difference between a particular seasonal climate and the overall climate of a region?

Do you understand that you are practically arguing with yourself at this point? You said Sinnoh doesn't have seasons. Now you're saying it does.

>I'm starting to think you're not just playing with rhetoric and are actually just incapable or willing to understand the distinction I've drawn between the programming of a video game and the geography of Sinnoh. I will restate, for the fourth time, my original assertion in >>27617981. I will make this as simple as possible so you can stop arguing with a hallucination of me:

I've been thinking you're just arguing for the sake of arguing with me. Because you haven't had any logical reasoning, and have just been repeating the same weak points that have been given proper rebuttals over and over again.

>1. DPPt do not have seasons
Correct
>2. Sinnoh, given its geography, is a region with big seasonal changes.
False. You were correct when you said yesterday that Sinnoh does not have seasons.
>3. Therefore, it is hard for DPPt to portray weather in Sinnoh.
No it isn't. All they had to do to portray cold weather was add snow to more of the region.
>The *explicit meaning* of this is that Sinnoh has seasons and DPPT doesn't
False. If the game Sinnoh is in doesn't have seasons, the only logical assumption is that Sinnoh does not have seasons.

>Your argument, on the other hand, is the equivalent of arguing that there is no night and day in Kanto because they hadn't added in that feature yet.

That's better than shifting the goalposts because you realized you were in the wrong in the first place.
>>
>>27627235
Okay I was wrong about being able to talk to him, but its confirmed in the stark mountain sidequest that Cyrus never leaves the distortion world. Also the remaining members of team galactic all get arrested at stark mountain anyway, so the loose ends are tied up.
>>
Personally, I would love a remake of DPP. I feel like it wasn't given enough justice because it was really slow and technical reasons as well and diamond and pearl having shitty gyms and the like. I love the region in general, as well as the music, but that's just me.
>>
I hope they don't gut the post-game like in ORAS and make it possible to team up with Barry for some of the facilities
>>
>>27627367
I'm arguing with you because you're wrong.

>You said Sinnoh doesn't have seasons.
Read very closely:

1. No, I didn't.

2. I said DPPt doesn't have seasons.

3. DPPt and Sinnoh are two separate things. One is a video game that depict Sinnoh. Sinnoh itself is a fictional region that is designed to mirror Hokkaido's geography.

4. The ideal type or form of Sinnoh would have seasons as it is designed to mirror Hokkaido. Other context clues like deciduous trees and flowering plants indicate a seasonal climate.

5. Therefore, DPPt does not need to have seasons programmed in for the audience to infer that Sinnoh has seasons, in the same way that we can infer that Kanto experiences night and day despite no evidence from R/B/Y.

You claim it is 'the only logical assumption' to say Sinnoh has no seasons. I put it to you that the opposite is true. The design choices indicate a region with a seasonal climate i.e. Hokkaido.

The goalposts have never shifted. If you would please read >>27617981, you can clearly see that.

>No it isn't. All they had to do to portray cold weather was add snow to more of the region.
Christ, I didn't say 'cold weather'. I said 'weather'. As in, weather in general. Respond to my post, not hallucinations. Hokkaido is warm and humid in summer, which is hard to cohere with its below-freezing winters. It's hard to portray a seasonal climate like Sinnoh without portraying those seasons.
>>
>>27627566
*depicts Sinnoh
>>
>>27627510
>Tfw you will never travel with Barry to fill in the pokedex and save the world
I understand that a permanent partner, let alone Barry, would be tedious and annoying; But I'd still like it if he had a bigger role.
>>
File: 1470543629113.jpg (123KB, 710x545px) Image search: [Google]
1470543629113.jpg
123KB, 710x545px
>>27627566
>Sinnoh and Sinnoh are two seperate things
>>
>>27627774
DPPt and Sinnoh are not the same thing, just like G/S/C and Johto are not the same thing, or Lord of the Rings and Middle Earth are not the same thing. If this is confusing to you, I don't know what to say to you.
>>
>>27627566
>I'm arguing with you because you're wrong.

You've been wrong since the beginning. That's why you keep responding because you don't want to admit it.

>1. No, I didn't.

Yes you did

>2. I said DPPt doesn't have seasons.

By extension, neither does Sinnoh

>3. DPPt and Sinnoh are two separate things. One is a video game that depict Sinnoh. Sinnoh itself is a fictional region that is designed to mirror Hokkaido's geography.

No they are not. This is some extreme levels of stretch. If DPPt don't have seasons, neither can Sinnoh. You already amitted it. Stop arguing with yourself.

>4. The ideal type or form of Sinnoh would have seasons as it is designed to mirror Hokkaido. Other context clues like deciduous trees and flowering plants indicate a seasonal climate.

There are no seasons in Sinnoh. You already admitted this.

>5. Therefore, DPPt does not need to have seasons programmed in

And therefore, neither does Sinnoh. End of story.

> The design choices indicate a region with a seasonal climate i.e. Hokkaido.

Why do you keep repeating this? It's wrong even according to yourself? Sinnoh does not have seasons.

>The goalposts have never shifted. If you would please read >>27617981, you can clearly see that.

Read it. Doesn't change the fact that you have been shifting goalposts since the beginning with "muh alpines" to "Sinnoh has seasons even though I said otherwise before."

>Christ, I didn't say 'cold weather'. I said 'weather'. As in, weather in general. Respond to my post, not hallucinations.

All your posts are hallucinations. I was the one talking about cold weather, but you tried to change that to "muh alpines" because you knew your argument was weak. I didn't let you.

>Hokkaido is warm and humid in summer, which is hard to cohere with its below-freezing winters

Great for Hokkaido. Sinnoh doesn't do a good job portraying that.
>>
>>27627822
If the game Sinnoh is in does not have seasons, then Sinnoh does not have seasons either. If you can't comprehend this simple logic, then I don't know what to tell you.

>BW had seasons, therefore Unova had seasons
>DPPt does not have seasons, therefore Sinnoh does not have seasons.
>>
File: 1465187900145.png (173KB, 710x545px) Image search: [Google]
1465187900145.png
173KB, 710x545px
>>27627822
>DPPt and Sinnoh are not the same thing
>>
>>27610310
I was really bugged by the fact Dawn in Platinum didn't have stocking on, despite the fact it was seemingly colder in that version.
>>
File: fvdcsjxnk.gif (67KB, 446x400px) Image search: [Google]
fvdcsjxnk.gif
67KB, 446x400px
>>27627822
>DPPt and Sinnoh are not the same thing
>>
>>27627637
I think it would actually be kind of refreshing. Plus, he doesn't need to be with you the whole game. There could be points where you split up.
>>
>>27627637
teaming up with barry at spear pillar was definitely my favorite part of the game
>>
>>27628051
Same here. Even if his Munchlax is borderline useless.
>>
>>27627836
Great, you are still hallucinating posts I didn't make.

I have *always* maintained that Sinnoh had seasons. I have said the games do not feature seasons, which is not the same thing, no matter how hard to try to put the words in my mouth.

>No they are not. This is some extreme levels of stretch. If DPPt don't have seasons, neither can Sinnoh
DPPt is not Sinnoh. I know this is apparently a hugely counter-intuitive point for you, but it is not. Works and the things they portray are not equivalent. This is a very basic philosophical point. The Chronicles of Narnia are not Narnia. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone is not Hogwarts. Game of Thrones is not Westeros.

The Chronicles of Narnia *depicts* Narnia. Harry Potter *depicts* Hogwarts. Game of Thrones *depicts* Westeros. What we infer about this fictions is dependent on both the explicit text and contextual information derived from experience and education.

>I was the one talking about cold weather, but you tried to change that to "muh alpines" because you knew your argument was weak. I didn't let you.
Nice try. You seem to think 'cold' and 'alpine' are mutually exclusive, in which case I would be switching goalposts. They are not. I call Sinnoh a cold region because it is an alpine region, or a mountainous region with a continental climate, or any of the other descriptive terms that are more useful and specific than 'cold', which can only tell us what Sinnoh is relative to other climates. Alpine, continental, etc. have specific meanings. I disapprove of your use of the term because *you* use it to switch goalposts:

>Sinnoh is not a cold region
>Sinnoh is an alpine region, therefore is it a cold region
>But it doesn't have enough people in parkas

The way I am using cold is 'relatively colder than other regions'. The way you are using cold is 'cold enough to be snowy everywhere'. It's obtuse because you probably wouldn't hesitate to describe Switzerland or Hokkaido as 'cold' in the first sense..
>>
>>27628085
wasn't it a snorlax at that point? if not im thinking of the team up before the battle frontier
>>
>>27628142
*these fictions
>>
File: 1470204479575.jpg (83KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1470204479575.jpg
83KB, 640x480px
>>27628142
wew
>>
>>27628142
>Great, you are still hallucinating posts I didn't make.

No those posts are still here unless you deleted them.

>I have *always* maintained that Sinnoh had seasons.

Wrong, you very clearly said there are no seasons.

>DPPt is not Sinnoh.

DPPt is the world Sinnoh is in. If there is no seasons in the world, there are no seasons in Sinnoh. You use a bunch of movies as an example but it doesn't work that way. DPPt don't have seasons as a game mechanic, therefore Sinnoh does not have seasons. You can play DPPt in any season and it will always be the same, just as you can play Gen 3 any point of the day and it won't be night.

> You seem to think 'cold' and 'alpine' are mutually exclusive, in which case I would be switching goalposts.

What are you talking about? You brought up alpines in the first place to give your weak argument something to stand on.

>I disapprove of your use of the term because *you* use it to switch goalposts:

Other way around. I've been disproving what you say while you shift goalposts.

>The way I am using cold is 'relatively colder than other regions'.

The way the protagonists are dressed implies that it's more than just relatively colder than other regions. It implies it's a very cold region, but the rest of the region doesn't do a good job following up on that.
>>
>>27628206
He's been arguing for the last 15+ hours over this. It's hilarious.
>>
I wonder what every part of Dawn smells like.
>>
>>27628356
>You can play DPPt in any season and it will always be the same, just as you can play Gen 3 any point of the day and it won't be night.
That doesn't mean the region would not have seasons. If it is meant to be Hokkaido, it would have seasons. If it has flowering plants and deciduous trees, it would have seasons. Do you actually think that Hoenn would not have a night because you never see it depicted?

>You use a bunch of movies as an example but it doesn't work that way
Yes, it actually does. They are all artistic works that depict fictional people and places, and the works themselves are not equivalent to their contents. For example, when you talk about Middle Earth, you are referring to Middle Earth itself, not the Lord of the Rings. No one uses them as synonyms. At best they are used metonymically.

In the case of video games, it's even more relevant because they tend to prioritise playability over realism or worldbuilding. If you are going to pretend that you never infer information ancillary to the things told to you directly in a text, then there's nothing that can be said to you.

>What are you talking about? You brought up alpines in the first place to give your weak argument something to stand on.
I told you just now why I used alpine—because it's more specific. Cold is a relative term. They are not mutually exclusive. Please understand this.

>The way the protagonists are dressed implies that it's more than just relatively colder than other regions. It implies it's a very cold region, but the rest of the region doesn't do a good job following up on that.
Once again, it doesn't need to look freezing cold to convey the impression of a region that experiences freezing temperature; there is a difference between incongruities in the way people dress re: the current weather vs. the overall geography and climate of a region.
>>
>>27628533
*experiences freezing temperatures at some point in the year
>>
>>27628356
>Wrong, you very clearly said there are no seasons.
In DPPt. If you define DPPt and Sinnoh as the same thing, that's your misfortune, but I don't, so it not relevant to what I said. Kindly stop trying to put words into my mouth based on how you interpret things.
>>
>>27611256
>getting shipped with best bro
10/10
>>
>>27628533
>That doesn't mean the region would not have seasons.

Yes it does. You were even saying yourself how there was an indication of seasonal changes in the games, which by the way, is false.

> If it is meant to be Hokkaido,

"Muh Hokkaido" This ins't Hokkaido. Just because Kalos is based off of France does not mean every real life thing from France applies to Kalos. Same applies here

>Hoenn would not have a night because you never see it depicted?

YES! THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT IT MEANS! The Gen 3 games, while having time as a mechanic, did not have night

>But that doesn't make sense!

It's a video game where you capture powerful creatures into tiny balls.

>Yes, it actually does.

No it doesn't. Video games and movies are not the same. In a movie, you might not see what aarea looks like at a certain time. In DPPt, you do, and it's not different. You're wrong again.

>Cold is a relative term. They are not mutually exclusive. Please understand this.

Sinnoh is supposed to be a cold region. The only thing to show for this are the player characters designs and that's not enough. Please understand thins.

>Once again, it doesn't need to look freezing cold to convey the impression of a region that experiences freezing temperature;

Yes it does. If it doesn't, than the characters in the world need to convey that it is. None of them do.
>>
>>27628598
There are no seasons in Diamond and Pearl, therefore there are no seasons in Sinnoh. There is no argument against this. It's not a matter of me misinterpreting you. It's a matter of you not admitting you are wrong.
>>
>>27628533
Maybe you should take a break. You've been glued to this thread for almost a full day arguing with people over stupid shit.
>>
>>27628738
>Same applies here
You're right that it isn't Hokkaido, but the region is explicitly mean to mirror Hokkaido's geography. You are essentially arguing that it doesn't on the basis that Beauty Cyndy dressed for the beach.

>YES! THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT IT MEANS!
Christ, you're literally arguing that there is nothing outside the text. I can't tell if you're a complete postmodernist or just absurdly literal-minded.

No, no, just because a text doesn't depict something doesn't mean it can't be inferred and argued from other perspectives. Technical limitations, contextual clues in the world itself, personal experience, education—these can all be considered in interpreting a text. The fact that you are citing software limitations as evidence of a fictional world's formal qualities is laughable.

>Video games and movies are not the same.
They are both texts. You don't read them in the same way, but they both qualify as artistic works and can be interpreted. I bet you hated high school English.

>>27628738
>The only thing to show for this are the player characters designs and that's not enough
All that is sufficient to prove that Sinnoh is a cold region is the obvious fact that it is intended to be a geographical mirror of Hokkaido—just look at a map. The impression conveyed through the geography is that of, again, a mountainous region with a continental climate i.e. a cold region.
>>
>>27629023
*explicitly meant
>>
>>27610310

I'd just make her skirt shorter
>>
>>27629023
*isn't *literally* Hokkaido
>>
>>27629023
>You're right that it isn't Hokkaido, but the region is explicitly mean to mirror Hokkaido's geography.
It mirrors it's shape. That's literally it.

>I can't tell if you're a complete postmodernist or just absurdly literal-minded.

Neither, it's you having another one of your arguments crumble.

>No, no, just because a text doesn't depict something doesn't mean it can't be inferred and argued from other perspectives.

So you're just making assumptions now? Got it. It doesn't matter if it's technical limitations. There aren't seasons in Sinnoh, admit it or just stop replying.

>You don't read them in the same way, but they both qualify as artistic works and can be interpreted.

This has nothing to do with the argument at hand.
>>
>>27610622
just because there isnt snow it doesnt mean it cant be cold or chilly. i agree with the battle frontier area though
>>
>>27629023
>All that is sufficient to prove that Sinnoh is a cold region

No it isn't. Someone mentioned it before, but if you put Mario in a space suit and he's still in the Mushroom Kingdom where no one else is in a space suit, that makes Mario look like an idiot, not that you need to wear a spacesuit in the Mushroom Kingdom.

>a geographical mirror of Hokkaido—just look at a map.

All it mirrors is the shape. Stop being dense.

>The impression conveyed through the geography is that of, again, a mountainous region with a continental climate i.e. a cold region.

Except it isn't, as by the fact that it doesn't look cold and few people are dressed like it's cold.
>>
>>27629165
It more or less implies it, but regardless, there are other things that make Sinnoh feel like just an averaged temperature region.
>>
>>27629135
>It mirrors it's shape. That's literally it.
Er, no. It's not just topography. It mirrors its actual geography, including lakes and mountains, and even its rural culture with all the talk of wilderness and mystery.

>It doesn't matter if it's technical limitations
Yeah, it kind of does. Software limitations are *exact* kind of thing one might infer don't matter in their assessment of a fictional world, mostly because no one who makes or plays the game appreciates the problems they cause. It's reasonable to exclude them from the idea of what Sinnoh is.

>Except it isn't, as by the fact that it doesn't look cold and few people are dressed like it's cold.
This is precisely what I mean when I say you shifting the goalposts around cold. I am arguing that the region is mountainous with a continental climate, which means that most people would think it was cold. You say 'it doesn't look cold' but that does not counter the assessment of the overall regional climate, which would indeed be cold. You haven't even stated what you think the Sinnoh climate is like and instead are using the word 'cold' in a fundamentally evasive way. Sinnoh doesn't need to have every trainer bundled up and snow on every tree to possess a continental climate and alpine conditions. If it has a continental climate, it would experience warm summers as well as freezing winters.
>>
>>27624781
>>27624834
Sinnoh's snow regions were comfy with this music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBnhOZEodlE
>>
>>27629394
>Er, no. It's not just topography
No, it just mirrors the shape. Not the weather. And the features are not exclusive either.

>Yeah, it kind of does.
No it does not. All that matters is the finished product, and the finished product does not have seasons. Therefore Sinnoh does not have seasons. Stop arguing against this.

>This is precisely what I mean when I say you shifting the goalposts around cold.

You literally do not know what that term even means. I've been saying this the entire time, it's the exact opposite of shifting the goalposts. Most of the citizens of Sinnoh aren't dressed like it's a cold region. None of them come close to what the protagonist wears, so the protagonist sticks out and looks awkward. Add on to that most of the region does not look like it's cold, it is reasonable to say they did a bad job making the Sinnoh region resemble a cold region. That was the argument since the beginning and it's still just as true as you have yet to refute it.
>>
>>27629602
>No, it just mirrors the shape. Not the weather.
Do you even know what Hokkaido is like? It's a continental climate i.e. HOT SUMMERS and freezing winters. It is not aseasonal. The weather in Sinnoh is not incongruent with Hokkaido's climate, nor is it incongruent with similar regions like Switzerland. At all.

>Stop arguing against this.
No. Because it's wrong.

The fact is that people spend years arguing about the restraints and allowances that may have affected the output of medieval writers. Connecting historical data to infer information can be an arduous process because of the scarcity of material, but it's considered a necessary part of the discipline.

What we have here is not a medieval text. This is not a historical mystery. We know that these were technical restraints, not artistic decisions. The greatest irony is that it took terrible French philosophers the better part of a century to assert the same hermeneutic that you're trying to club me over the head with.

>I've been saying this the entire time
Forgive me; you're not shifting the goalposts, you just haven't apprehended my response. I will repeat in painstakingly detail:

1. The region does not need to 'look cold' to be a 'cold region'. Switzerland in summer does not 'look cold'. Places that can be cold during different times of the years. Cold region are places that experience relatively colder temperatures overall than other places.

2. What is needed for Sinnoh to be a 'cold region' is for it to correspond with geographical conditions that imply a climate that is relatively colder than other places. I argue that combined evidence of mountainous landscapes, mix of deciduous and coniferous trees, flowering plants, drizzly rain, fog and mud, large valleys with lakes/reservoirs, etc. is enough for it correspond with a real-world region like Hokkaido or Switzerland that possesses a continental climate. This accords with the creators' intentions to model Sinnoh after Hokkaido.
>>
>>27630232
*Cold regions
>>
>>27630232
*Places can be cold
*for it to correspond
>>
>>27630232
>It doesn't matter what Hokkaido is like. Sinnoh has the shape of Hokkoiado, that's it. Just because Kalos is based off France doesn't mean it has all the real life features of France.

>No. Because it's wrong.
The only one wrong is you. That's why you should stop, because you keep embarrassing every time you post. The rest of what you posted isn't even related to the argument off hand. Stop arguing against this AND stop going off topic.

>Forgive me; you're not shifting the goalposts, you just haven't apprehended my response.

Did that yesterday, you just must have forgotten because you continue to argue even though you're in the wrong.

>1. The region does not need to 'look cold' to be a 'cold region'.

If the region does not look cold, and the people in the region are not dressed like it's cold, then it's only logical to assume it isn't a cold region. Why don't you understand this?

>2. What is needed for Sinnoh to be a 'cold region' is for it to correspond with geographical conditions that imply a climate that is relatively colder than other places.

No, what Sinnoh needs to be a cold region...is for it to be a cold region. Just because one region isn't as hot as a desert region doesn't make that region "cold." Therefore, Sinnoh does not appear as a cold region.
>>
How can her design get any worse?
>>
>>27630561
>Sinnoh has the shape of Hokkoiado, that's it.
No. As I was pointing out, it has similar weather and geography. Jubilife is located where Sapporo is. The lakes are placed where the lakes are in Hokkaido. You're a scratched record. Please respond to the information that Sinnoh shares more with Hokkaido that topography.

>The rest of what you posted isn't even related to the argument off hand
Nice try. You're not wriggling out of that. You asserted the philosophical position that contextual clues, experience, education, and other outside information are not relevant to your analysis of a text. That is perhaps the ONLY time I have able to pin you to an epistemological position of any kind. You apparently think a feature of this work obviously attributable to technical limitations should be reflected in our interpretation. That's just nuts to me.

>It's only logical to assume it isn't a cold region. Why don't you understand this?
Because it's not true. Switzerland in summer does not look cold, yet I would accurately identify as a cold region. Have you never seen a continental climate? Going back to the beginning of the thread, are you that much of a warm weather baby or are you just unable to understand that conifers ALONE constitute the suggestion of a continental climate?

I'm not kidding. Check out the distribution of pine trees on Wikipedia. All in northerly regions. Pine trees mean you're probably in Europe. Or Hokkaido

>No, what Sinnoh needs to be a cold region...is for it to be a cold region
This isn't flinty-eyed realism. It's laziness. This is again your insistence on defining cold however you like. 'Cold' is exclusively relative as a term. It does not mean 'below X temperature'. It just means 'not hot'.
>>
>>27630852
>No. As I was pointing out, it has similar weather and geography
No, as I said, the only objective trait Sinnoh has from it is the shape, everything else is nothing more than speculation/theory. All there is to go by for the weather is the look of the region and how the people living their dress. Neither suggest it is a very cold region.

>Nice try. You're not wriggling out of that.
It's not wriggling out of anything because it's true. You're just spouting nonsensical and irrelevant things to try to make what you're saying about the topic seem correct. It's not working.

> feature of this work obviously attributable to technical limitations
As said before, technical limitations are irrelevant. All that matters is the finished product. Stop saying otherwise.

>Because it's not true
It is absolutely true, regardless if you want to admit it or not. The Sinnoh region does not give off the impression that it is a cold region in Platinum. Little of the environment supports your argument. Same as what the people there are wearing. It is true and you can't change that.

> Pine trees mean you're probably in Europe. Or Hokkaido
Quit comparing real life locations to a video game one. It is irrelevant, doesn't make you right, it just makes you look foolish.

>This isn't flinty-eyed realism. It's laziness.
In reality, it's neither. It's me being right and you being wrong. Just because Sinnoh is colder than the other regions does not make it cold. That is a fact and you should to stop denying it.
>>
I understand them not allowing you to fully customise trainers in remakes, but there's no excuse not to let you change between a few presets. Why can't I wear the ORAS contest dress whenever I want?
>>
>>27610310
>original
Why does it matter? Her Platinum design is vastly superior, same for Lucas's.
>>
So is this autist arguing with a another autist or himself?
>>
File: 1444979942213.jpg (58KB, 600x737px) Image search: [Google]
1444979942213.jpg
58KB, 600x737px
>>27627510
>>27627637
>Blue and Barry are the best rivals
>But they came too early for AI partner multibattles in the postgame
>>
>>27631180
>Platinum design
>Better than the original

Maybe Lucas' but not Dawn's
>>
>>27631129
Christ, half your posts are rhetoric at this point. Try responding to my points. I'll list them instead of replying individually.

>spouting nonsensical and irrelevant things
Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's nonsensical.

1. If you compare Hokkaido to Sinnoh, it has similar geography (mountainous, placement of lakes) and its major cities are located in the same places. This isn't speculation. You can see it on Bulba (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_world_in_relation_to_the_real_world#Sinnoh). Simple observation and inference tells us that Sinnoh probably has a continental climate, like Hokkaido.

2. You have asserted, in essence, that there is no 'outside-text' i.e. nothing that context or experience or education can tell us about a work. I reject this. The 'finished product' is not all that matters. You have not justified dismissing a technical limitation as a quality that ought to be inferred. Instead, you handwave it. That's not an argument. You just saying it doesn't matter, but that's your personal feeling, not a reason why I should agree.

3. If you can't compare Sinnoh to real life, then how can you epistemologically justify saying it's not cold based on your real life understanding of coldness? You're not being consistent. If you can claim Sinnoh doesn't possess a continental climate because of Beauty's dress, I can claim it does because of its geographical features. You can't handwave the basis for comparison because it's the same one you're using.

4. 'Cold' literally means the opposite of hot. It is not precise. If the Sahara Desert were the coldest place on earth, it would be called cold, because it's not a precise term but a relative one. It's the difference between using the word 'heavy' vs. specifying a weight like 500 kg. If Sinnoh is colder than every other region, it is in fact cold.
>>
>>27631439
*You're just saying
>>
I thought Dawn's outfit was cute in platinum. However, are we going to ignore that customization is a thing now?
>>
>>27631439
>Christ, half your posts are rhetoric at this point.
Just as half of your points are you copy and pasting your points even though they're wrong

1. the only objective trait Sinnoh has from it is the shape, everything else is nothing more than speculation/theory. All there is to go by for the weather is the look of the region and how the people living their dress. Neither suggest it is a very cold region.

2. It's not a personal feeling, it's a fact. All that matters is what comes out of the finished product. Technical limitations or not, there are no seasons in Sinnoh and no matter how often you say otherwise it won't make it true.

3. Anyone who is not in denial can tell that Platinum does not make Sinnoh look like a cold region. It does not look like it and the way the characters dress and the fact that there is a tropical island off the coast backs that up. Sinnoh only resembles Hokkaido in shape.

4. Just because Sinnoh is colder than the other regions does not make it cold. That is a fact and you should to stop denying it. It could be 70 degrees in one place and 80 in the other. That does not make the 70 degree place cold.
>>
>>27631536
>ORAS did
>>
>>27631636
No wardrobe change could fix those two
>>
>>27631717
The games or the characters?
>>
>>27631135
Agreed
>>
>>27631439
>Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's nonsensical.
No, but the fact that what you're saying is nonsensical makes it nonsensical.
>>
>>27631613

1. You are the one ignoring the heaps of evidence that Hokkaido resembles Sinnoh. I even posted a list of correspondences (http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_world_in_relation_to_the_real_world#Sinnoh). These things are not speculation or coincidences. They are deliberate design choices. I'll ask you again: if you saw Switzerland in the summer, would you be able to qualify it as a 'cold region'?

2. It's not a fact at all. You are trying to quantify a complex interpretative process. What we are discussing is a purely fictional world—there are no rules as to how one should interpret it. You give no justification as to your weirdly postmodernist attitude to contextual evidence and primary sources in evaluating the text. Again, I bet you hated high school English.

3. Nice try. You're wriggling away again. You handwaved my comparison to real life, yet rely on such comparisons to make your case that it isn't cold. How do you really *know* that it doesn't look cold? After all, you can't use your real life experience because, in your words, you'll make yourself look 'foolish'. This is a fantasy world! Maybe less clothing makes you warmer in Sinnoh! Maybe volcanos are actually freezing! Isn't it great when you treat fictional worlds as hermetically sealed interpretative nightmares with no external reference? No? Didn't think so. Explain why comparing Sinnoh to Switzerland is wrong but comparing the characters' dress to real life dress isn't.

4. Define 'relative term' for me. I dare you. The funniest part is that you literally have no case unless you can qualify 'cold' more clearly. I've argued that Sinnoh has a continental climate, which is a specific term. You just throw 'cold' at me over and over again. Australians think 20 degrees is cold. It's bogus.

>>27632040
Arrogance will get you nowhere.
>>
>>27632291
Just going to copy and paste what I've been saying this whole time since you still haven't debunked any of them almost a day later. Plus it seems like that's all you're doing, except your points are wrong.

1. the only objective trait Sinnoh has from it is the shape, everything else is nothing more than speculation/theory. All there is to go by for the weather is the look of the region and how the people living their dress. Neither suggest it is a very cold region.

2. It's not a personal feeling, it's a fact. All that matters is what comes out of the finished product. Technical limitations or not, there are no seasons in Sinnoh and no matter how often you say otherwise it won't make it true.

3. Anyone who is not in denial can tell that Platinum does not make Sinnoh look like a cold region. It does not look like it and the way the characters dress and the fact that there is a tropical island off the coast backs that up. Sinnoh only resembles Hokkaido in shape.

4. Just because Sinnoh is colder than the other regions does not make it cold. That is a fact and you should to stop denying it. It could be 70 degrees in one place and 80 in the other. That does not make the 70 degree place cold.
>>
>>27631909
Characters
>>
>>27632362
Nice cop-out. Drop your English teacher an email, ask her about Derrida. She'll love it, ace.
>>
>>27632400
Cop-out? It's what you've been doing the entire day, friend.
>>
File: 1458084241437.jpg (206KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
1458084241437.jpg
206KB, 850x1202px
>>
>>27633279
>Tits and ZR
Good
>That scarf
I can live with it
>That hat
>those calves compared to the rest of the legs
Heresy, shit, and worth less than the clippings from my ingrown toenail.
>>
>>27633279
Not bad. I hate the hat
>>
>>27633279
You're all faggots. I hate that design, except for the hat
>>
>>27611404
considering it was the first core pokemon game on DS, im sure it sold a metric shitload of copies
>>
>>27610310
let her ears poke through her hair for additional qt
>>
File: 1358689531403.png (133KB, 474x613px) Image search: [Google]
1358689531403.png
133KB, 474x613px
the fuck happened in this thread
>>
>>27611404
I think it sold about a million more tha Ruby/Sapphire, which is pretty underwhelming considering the DS was about twice as popular as the GBA.
Thread posts: 247
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.