[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm injecting missed mythical event pokemon right now. Do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

I'm injecting missed mythical event pokemon right now. Do they all have unique SIDs or can I just put in anything?
>>
anything is fine as long as they start with the right numbers
>>
>>27605012
thanks
>>
>>27604997
why are you creating the mon instead of just getting the .wc8 file of it?
>>
>>27605036
wc6*
>>
>>27605036
This
Use the wondercard ya retard
>>
>search inject in catalog
>See this thread
>Get excited thinking some anon is doing an inject thread.

You broke my heart anon.
>>
>>27604997
Bro can you help me out? Im in dire need of a good ditto.
>>
>>27605571
sent
>>
>>27605601
Wat?
>>
>>27605601
Im new to this board. Did you send it to the gts?
>>
Look for the Wondercard files online. Once you've downloaded them just drag and drop the files onto Pkhex. Also yes, they all have unique SIDs
>>
>>27605601
;)
>>
>>27605571
put up something on the GTS asking for a level 100 ditto. I still got some in store
>>
>>27605740
Alright, thanks
>>
>>27605740
I put an azurill with the message "i need a 6iv ditto vp"
>sweats desperation
>>
>>27605012
>anything is fine as long as they start with the right numbers
This is incorrect. They might pass hack check, but they won't be legitimate by any means.
Just google the WC6 for the events you want.
>>
>>27605774
sent ;)

no really, sent
>>
>2016
>not using event assistant
Why does this board consist of so many faggots who do the extra mile
>>
>>27605808
I love you.
>>
>>27605812
For anyone else who had been living under a rock like myself.
https://github.com/BernardoGiordano/EventAssistant/releases
>>
>>27605812
>>27605812
They'll still manually create the Pokemon, you know this board is full of knuckle draggers
>>
>>27605812
>>27605873
And this is an issue that actually affects you other than your autism because?

Just stop.posting if you don't have anything to add.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.