[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Masuda isn't directing Sun and Moon because he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (83KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 970x545px
>Masuda isn't directing Sun and Moon because he's too busy starting to plan and work on Pokemon for the NX

Oh god it makes sense.
>>
>>27603965
It's going to be battle revolution 2
>>
I can't believe the Wii U is going to die without Pokémon Snap II. The console was practically made for it.
>>
>>27604053
snap was never good
>>
>>27604083
>NX game
>portable game

These are the same thing.
>>
>>27604083
There has already been a GameFreak Pokemon game confirmed for the NX.

In reality, its just gonna be S/M made compatible with the NX because its a console/handheld hybrid, not a brand new game.
>>
I want to fuck that Charizard
>>
>>27604128
You're a moron. There's been nothing confirmed about the NX other than it exists. Faggoty hipsters like you go spreading information around like you know anything, but you're just as bad as fake leakers.
>>
>>27604139
Because one article said so and provided no sources.
>>
>>27604139
http://www.polygon.com/2016/8/4/12375932/nintendo-nx-launch-games-report

This, there are a couple of articles on it, but its just rumors right now. We know Zelda will be a launch title and obviously the NX will have a Mario, so who knows.
>>
>>27603965

>starting

The rumor is that the Game Freak NX Pokemon game will be a launch title.
>>
>>27604144
Me too, anon.
>>
>>27604270
There's no way they'd release a Pokemon game on the system that early.
>>
>>27607483
Since it is confirmed it'll be like a hybrid handheld, I think it's safe the next main series will be on NX. Imagine, the engine whatsoever, on the main series with better 3D models, shading, animation and all.
>>
>>27607483
There is no way they won't release Pokemon Gray, there is no way the won't release Pokemon Z. Guess what, we got neither of those.
>>
>>27607591
Those games weren't made because third versions sell poorly.

Game Freak takes their time developing for new Nintendo consoles because they benefut more from a massive install base than from trying to sell the console.

Game Freak was one of the first developers to get a 3DS devkit and they still took 2 and a half years to release XY.
>>
>wanting a non portable Pokemon game

KEK
>>
>>27610156
>NX
>non-portable

kek
>>
>>27604163
>Breath of the Wild
>>
>>27610156
The NX is portable. Except it can also attach to a TV and act like a home console.
>>
>>27610217
yeah, that's the only other thing confirmed about nx

the "game freak is making a pokemon nx game" is a baseless rumor. might turn out to be true, but i doubt it
>>
>>27604081
Neither was the Wii U. It's a perfect fit!
>>
No, it's because they're doing a passing of the torch for most of the key staff
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.