[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can they just retcon Charizard's size now? In everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (117KB, 324x464px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 324x464px
Can they just retcon Charizard's size now? In everything even the gsme's art to movies to anime. He's at least 8-9 feet tall.
>>
Jesus that's a big Charizard.
>>
What they should have done a long time ago is change everyone's Pokedex size and updated everyone's cries but they never will either because >muh nostalgia or they're actually super lazy
>>
>>27603729
Diffrent charizards, diffrent sizes. The pokedex size is just an average.
>>
>>27604576
yeah this. Just like we have typical sizes for humans an animals irl. it'd be dumb for everything to be the same size
>>
>>27603966
they update the cries a lot. they put a lot of work into that actually. they do try to keep them similar to previous versions though which means a lot of gen1 pokemon simply have higher quality screeches rather than actual sounds.
>>
I'm going to be pissed if we have to wear that stupid helmet every time we ride a pokemon.
>>
>>27603935
for you
>>
>>27604600
When I imagine an update, I certainly don't imagine making a whole bunch of them terrible sounding. Maybe they should have tried that instead of the horrible job they did in gen VI.
>>
>>27603729
But how much is that in real units?
>>
>Instead of Gym Badges becoming the new HMs and passively conferring HM-like powers to your Pokemon like what they used to do with stats, you now have rental Pokemon to travel on instead.

>Because this game might not have Gym Badges

Certainly, it's a start in the right direction at least.
>>
>>27604861
Honestly it's a cool idea if the cellphone thing allows you to rent something wherever you are and aren't only stuck with one Pokemon until you grab another Rental ball.

But then it makes you wonder why you can't just access your PC and switch your team anywhere.
>>
>>27604899
Where was this art, I don't remember it being anywhere.
>>
>>27604899
You have a point, but it's not difficult to write around

>here try this prototype

Boom, justified
>>
>>27604600
>they update cries a lot
My newfriend, they didn't start doing that until Gen VI. Please kindly fuck off.
>>
>>27604929
Oh. The JP site. That's odd, though it does explain a few things. It looks like the pokeball thing tabs into that device, allowing you to summon any of the ride pokemon anywhere. I still want to know how you otherwise know which pokemon can do what.
>>
>>27604610
safety first
>>
>>27605004
This also disproves my ride pokemon theory (daggit) Although the ride pokemon are still used for the trials. That much is certain. Apparently, they can be used for other things as well. If that's true, though, then barriers in effect do not exist. You can take on the trials in any order, unless there is another kind of barrier preventing it. (I noticed a barricade in the E3 footage to a route that runs beside the village on Melemele)
>>
>>27603729
>Can they just retcon Charizard's size now?
For the last time, the height and weight are averages. Why do you think you can show pokemon to certain NPCs and get different heights and weights?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.