[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>denialfags generic hawaiian girl challenge Starters were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 20

>denialfags generic hawaiian girl challenge

Starters were leaked on June 4th, so just show us at least one of those many generic hawaiian girls revealed before starters leaks who looks like "totally-non-Mallow-leaked-girl".

-bare arms and legs
-hairstyle (pigtails, spikes, upturned fringe...)
-just one flower
-visible tape holding the flower of her head
-cook
>>
File: 1469201865270.png (200KB, 699x678px) Image search: [Google]
1469201865270.png
200KB, 699x678px
Stop doing this, just ignore them. 80% of denialfags are just shitposting, and the other 20% is firmly rooted in their idiotic beliefs. This thread serves no purpouse other than being one of the dozens of middle fingers to the people who didn't believe in the leaks.
>>
>>27602380
Are you retarded? she looks nothing like her. She's not even cooking in the leak. Also Mallow has more spikes on her hair.
>>
>>27602422
>Still in denial
>>
>>27602380
>twintails bend inwards instead of outwards
Checkmate approvalfags
>>
>>27602422
(You)
>>
>>27602422
dude, if you're gonna bait or shitpost, at least be consistent.
>>
>>27602437
Do you even have hair? or fucking shoulders for that matter? Or know basic physics? Or posing? Do you know ANYTHING at all?!
>>
At least we can all agree that gen 1 is the best.
>>
>>27602456
Tell that to the fake sketcher
>>
>>27602399
ITs like people didn't read this. Stop feeding them (You)s, that's all they want
>>
>>27602399
This. People who continue to make threads like this can be safely banned as they're clearly underaged.
>>
>>27602380
I want to cum inside Mallow's tight pussy while making love in the missionary position.
>>
>>27602422

Gr8 b8 faggot
>>
File: 1277014786029_4939735485_o.png (6KB, 409x259px) Image search: [Google]
1277014786029_4939735485_o.png
6KB, 409x259px
>>27602380
>See drawing of girl while searching for leaks
>Reproduce the drawing and put in ugly as fuck pokemon
>See whole fanbase get crazy because they cant deny this ugly ass fuck cat pokemon will be the final fire evo
>laugh loud

Here you go. They knew the look of the girl and now are making fun of us.

There is no way this ugly ass cat will be a pokemon. They cant make so many ugly fire starters in a row. No fucking way.
>>
File: Pathetic.jpg (39KB, 640x571px) Image search: [Google]
Pathetic.jpg
39KB, 640x571px
>>27602763
>its an "its ugly, so it isn't real" episode
>>
>>27602763
>They knew the look of the girl months before she was revealed

THEY SAW A LEAK THAT WASN'T WIDELY LEAKED GUYS, THAT'S ALL!

Yeah, an unleaked leak!
>>
File: SAD FACE.png (5KB, 471x258px) Image search: [Google]
SAD FACE.png
5KB, 471x258px
>>27602784
Nice meme, my friend. Had a great laugh, haha!!

There are probably people around who like the design and im generally pro most of the designs, but the cat just looks generic to me. I get the feeling that the starters are actually aimed to please children this time and it makes me sad. If the last evo of the seal and the owl are also correct i have to box them as soon as i get them.

>>27602820
Your reading comprehension is out of the roof today.
>>
>>27602883
So you're mad some pokemon are being targeted to kids? Take a minute to realize how dumb that sentence is.
>>
>>27602380
It really reaches to a point where you start questioning the mentality of these people.
>>
>>27602456
Nigga are you retarded? Pokemon characters' hair DOES NOT MOVE. It has a static position. Look at Dawn, May and Serena or any other character from the series ever.

The hair is wrong. The flower is wrong. The clothes are wrong. That ISN'T Mallow.
>>
>>27602964
>pokemon character's hair doesn't move
If your bait can be discovered before even finishing the first line, you need to try harder. 2/10 made me reply.
>>
>>27602924
Alright, here is your (you).

In X/Y they came up with a more mature design. Now with Sun/Moon they are going backwards. It looks more chidlish in general so far and i dont like this too much.

It feels like they are trying to target a younger audience again. While this is fine, because the game is also made for kids, i dont like the route they are taking.

Are you able to follow my words or will you come up with another witty comment?

Maybe you should try to act like a human and not like the edgy 14-year old you try to imposter here.
>>
>>27602456
When has Sugimori ever obeyed basic physics when design hair?
>>
File: try harder assmad faggot.jpg (27KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
try harder assmad faggot.jpg
27KB, 320x240px
>>27602976
Nice b8, I'll bite. Show me ONE picture of May from any canon episode or movie, even in motion, where her bangs flail and change direction to bend outward. It doesn't fucking happen you autist.

Mallow =/= Tiger3 girl
Luchatigre = fake as fuck
>>
>>27603002
I just don't see what kind of legitimate argument you're putting up. So far you've just said "they're ugly and made for kids". Uglyness is subjective and I don't see what constitutes a kid design to you, since last gen was made for kids, is the prescence of an underlying design choice something that instantly makes it not for kids? if so these aren't for kids either, if not, then what?
>>
>>27603017
If you sit down and your hair rests on your shoulders, its going to look different than when your hair is normally moving freely.

Besides, remember this gen is ditching the chibi art style in favor of more accurate proportions, we might see some introduction of small changes like those to add to the aesthetic.
>>
>>27602380
>But the leaker could have known about Mallow and faked the starters
>>
>>27602883
>Your reading comprehension is out of the roof today.

>See drawing of girl while searching for leaks
Implying that they saw Mallow before Mallow's reveal. A leak that didn't leak.
>Reproduce the drawing and put in ugly as fuck pokemon
Now the person who saw Mallow didn't help spread the leak. Oh no. They covered it up so they could TROLL THE WORLD! And they were the only person to ever see the leak of Mallow, nobody else saw it, not even the person who actually leaked it in the first place. After all, the person who drew this picture only saw Mallow while looking for leaks, so clearly they can't be John Gamefreak, because he wouldn't need to look for leaks.
>See whole fanbase blah blah blah
And now our mysterious trickster has TROLLED THE WORLD!

>Here you go. They knew the look of the girl and now are making fun of us.
Which brings me back to my first post, you think they found a leak of Mallow that nobody else saw, or that they convinced everyone else who saw it not to spread if further so that they could TROLL THE WORLD!

Believe me mate, I read what you wrote perfectly. Its not my fault you wrote hot garbage.
>>
>>27603039
No. See
>>27602964
>>27603022

Not even in the anime does hair shift style. Nothing changes direction ever.
>>
File: Hawlucha.png (82KB, 271x247px) Image search: [Google]
Hawlucha.png
82KB, 271x247px
>>27603061
Someone screencap this shitty argument for when the starters are confirmed please. This is the Hawlucha feathers argument all over again
>>
File: May_Anime!.png (338KB, 627x480px) Image search: [Google]
May_Anime!.png
338KB, 627x480px
>>27603022
Done. One second in google, ten seconds in paint to add a handy arrow to show the angle her bangs are bending. Outwards.

I don't want a medal or anything, just your last shred of dignity as you bluff and bluster and try shifting the goalposts now.
>>
Another. Just in case.
>>
File: Dawn 1b (3).jpg (128KB, 1284x740px) Image search: [Google]
Dawn 1b (3).jpg
128KB, 1284x740px
And here is dawn, look at her right bang. (Our left.)
>>
>>27602964
Okay, be real with me here. Do you actually believe this or are you shitposting?

Because when those starters get confirmed, you better show yourself so we can all laugh at you.
>>
File: 250px-Misty_AG.png (121KB, 250x299px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Misty_AG.png
121KB, 250x299px
And here is Misty.

Wait for it...
>>
>>27603093
That's a fanart though
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
BAM!

Look at her fringe. Drastically different, not static at all.

Should I keep going, or are you humiliated enough yet. Because you said >>27602964
>any other character from the series ever.

And that gives me a lot of characters to fuck your argument with even further.
>>
File: i wish i could do it better.png (2MB, 1060x2163px) Image search: [Google]
i wish i could do it better.png
2MB, 1060x2163px
>>27603030
Of course is subjective. Everything you see is subjective. That´s how it works when you say "I dont like heavy metal" or "I think The Good Person of Szechwan is highly overrated".

As i said before, i dont like the design. It looks more cartoony to me. Less grim. And i cant believe that they would take this backwards step.

Just take a look at the "bear" design. I know, its part of the typing etc, but the new generic bear pokemon is just round and looks like a plushie. I just dont like this kind of design.

If the leaks are real, the starters look way more "soft washed" to me. Less contours and more big and soft lines. Just look at the claws of the fire starter.

Its just the first time i really dont see myself playing with the starters. Not even a single final evolution is appealing to me.

>>27603057
>he doesnt understand
>>
File: May.jpg (49KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
May.jpg
49KB, 720x540px
>>27603117
Oh lawdy, now I'm the retard.

Oh well, I guess I've got downs, but the other guy is straight up anencephalic. Because here's an in motion May.
>>
>>27603088
>>27603093
Those are still curved inward towards her face you stupid cunt. Even while jumping and turning, her hair is the fucking same.
>>
>>27603061
Are you really trying to argue that a quickly sketched drawing of a character in a design sheet for another character having her hair face the other the other but have no other inconsistencies means that it's fake? Are you also going to complain how Pikachu isn't drawn correctly either?
>>
>>27603156
>no other consistencies
Holy shit. I know. Brawndo's got electrolytes. I'm not gonna spend all day going in circles for you retards.
>>
File: CPJZ1NfWUAAR8lB.jpg (63KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
CPJZ1NfWUAAR8lB.jpg
63KB, 600x750px
>>27603132
>he still doesn't understand the concept of Bewear
Also it's looks a lot cartoony because it's the anime concept art here (There's ash), there is a high chance that they'll grow in you when you'll see the official artwork and/or the in-game models
>>
File: reference.jpg (657KB, 1138x900px) Image search: [Google]
reference.jpg
657KB, 1138x900px
>>27603132
>the starters look way more "soft washed" to me. Less contours and more big and soft lines.

Because it's a reference sheet, not the official finalized production art piece of the actual Pokemon itself, dip ass.

Look at any of the reference sheets for any Kalos related pokemon or pokemon trainers.
>>
>>27603175
Let´s hope for the best. Can you enlighten me about the concept of bewear? I still dont like it, but it would be nice to understand it.

>>27603182
I´ve googled "kalos concept art" and they pretty much look like the final version. I get your point, but it dont feel like it is true in this case.

Well, lets hope they will fine tune the designs, so i can play with my owl pokemon at least.
>>
>>27603174
You're not going to because you shot yourself in the foot thanks to Dawn and Misty. I'll admit, since you're talking about the tips of her bangs, May's consistent, but there's no denying just how inconsistent Misty's hair was.
>>
>>27603175
>it's the anime concept art here
>>
>>27603212
Bewear is a 6'11"/2.1 m inexpressive bear, it's basically inspired by mascots suits due to those traits and his name
Also it is pictured as a really dangerous creature that isn't aware of his strenght and can break anything in two, it's feared by the innhabitant of Alola.
>>
>>27603182
Weren't most of those sheet just officially released settei?
>>
>>27603212
>Can you enlighten me about the concept of bewear? I still dont like it, but it would be nice to understand it.

It's a big huggy mascot character. Except it's not, it's really an actual fucking bear that can snap trees in half by bear hugging them. And it still wants to hug you. Alolans considers that shit so dangerous they need to put up "If this thing tries hugging you, fucking run or you WILL die" warning signs. Because this guy just really wants a hug.

It's fucking genius and I love it.
>>
>>27603287
You know that green texting doesn't automatically make me wrong, you got to give me arguments here
>>
>>27603324
Game concept art and anime concept art looks different. That's game concept art.

"hurr Ash is there" does not magically make it anime art.
>>
File: other_art_setteinozomi01.jpg (53KB, 700x653px) Image search: [Google]
other_art_setteinozomi01.jpg
53KB, 700x653px
THIS was Dawn's rival.
>>
>>27603348
What kind of differences are there between Game concepts and anime concepts?
I've never seen Ash in a game concept art before so it seemed logical to me that it was from the anime
>>
>>27603360
That's no fair. The staff could not decide on whether Zoey had sharp or rounded spikes on her hair. It's changed plenty of times in the anime.
>>
>>27602399

You're overgeneralizing. There are also some people who believe that's Mallow but still aren't entirely sold on Litten3 and friends yet. And I'm one of them. I think Litten3 and the others will look at least slightly different from the leaks when they're officially revealed. Some aspects of their designs will either be dropped or added. I'm open to the idea that they'll probably end up looking totally different too, but I even I won't bet on it. GF has been keeping us on our toes lately.
>>
>>27603397
Some easy ways to tell:
>Those tiny doodles to illustrate lore concepts never appear in the anime concept art, since those relate to the conceptualization of the Pokemon itself, and it wasn't conceptualized for the anime
>anime concept art for Pokemon has art of that swirly-eyed knocked out-expression, which isn't in the game concept art because it's an anime-only thing
>I believe that "largely colored, with some details in b/w" thing is unique to the game concept art. All the game concept art I've seen is drawn like that, while anime concept art is either all black and white or all colored in depending on its intended use
>game concept art generally has more notes and feels less organized. The drawings are also often more scratchy
>>
File: Mzl.ozlajyad.png (89KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
Mzl.ozlajyad.png
89KB, 300x200px
>>27603212
Ever played Battle Bears 1?
Similar concept game as Bewear.
Cute pink bears try to hug you and you must kill/get away from them because their hugs are lethal.
It's a reverse of children that have teddy bears because they like to hug/squeeze them.
It hugs and squeeze you back, but you'll die.

Giant teddy bear + Mascot + Iconic bear hug + Fear of mortality.
>>
>>27603493
Okay, now I see it, thanks for clearing that up.
>>
File: tumblr_mvnniv3Gen1salo85o1_1280.png (504KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvnniv3Gen1salo85o1_1280.png
504KB, 640x425px
>>27603493
Plus when they need to reference ash in most of the anime concept art with pokemon, I've noticed they usually go for a really simplified reference. Pics related.
>>
>>27603662
Yeah. Also note that that particular Ash drawing is just a quick doodle to illustrate how tall Magcargo is is relation to him, something that's relevant to the anime. That doodle showing Mallow and Ash cooking tea on Tiger3's stomach illustrates the general idea of that being possible, which isn't something that serves a point in anime reference art.
>>
>>27602422
>Brewing tea
>Not kitchen related
>>
>>27603747
You brew tea in a kitchen, or with kitchen objects. You're one of those anon that think you can only boil water for tea aren't you?
>>
No shit, she'll replace brock/cilan etc
>>
>>27602380
Enjoy your ban and .1 hours of gameplay, fag.
>>
>>27605352
what
>>
bump because denialfags dont show us those generic hawaiian girls revealed before June :-(
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.