[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is everbody losing their shit about the new starters?After

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: MI_07082016_0938.jpg (24KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
MI_07082016_0938.jpg
24KB, 500x371px
Why is everbody losing their shit about the new starters?After the story we all gonna throw em into a PC box like usual.
>>
Nah, I used my story greninja as the mother in my hyper evolved frog eugenics program.
>>
Your first Pokemon of a new generation should always be treasured
>>
>>27602369
Box that shit and choose your own destiny. My favorite runs have been without a starter.
>>
>>27602361
I always run with my starter, it's my favorite part of playing other than finding new mons. That said the new starters are pretty cool to me.
>>
Starters are usually indicative of the quality of the rest of the gens Pokemon cause they're the ones Game Freak spend the most of the time on.

If they look good then odds are most of the gens new Pokemon are also going to look good, if they look like Game Freak barely put any effort in then that's probably going to be true for the rest of the Pokemon in the gen.
>>
>>27602361

speak for yourself
>>
>>27602361
Can't abandon the starter, yo.
>>
>>27602367
>hyper evolved rog eugenics program

That sounds cute. Frogs are cute.
>>
>>27602361
If you use starters after the first or second gym, you're a retard. 90% of the time starters are outclassed by another Pokemon you can find, excluding legendary Pokemon.
>>
>>27602691
I like most of the Alola designs, but the starters look a bit too tryhard. Maybe they're putting too much effort. Then again, I'd rather have too much effort than what we got with Gen VI.
>>
>>27604275
You're cute.
>>
>>27604291
>playing through the game with the strongest team possible and being a tryhard
>not playing the game with the pokemon you like the most just because you like them

this aint competitive bruh
>>
>>27604291

Spotted the Smogonfag.
>>
>>27602369
It's a shame we don't get an actual choice in the matter, huh?
Into the wild it goes.
>>
>>27602361
Im losing my shit over the apparent lack of a Machamp/Conkeldurr esque fighting type this generation, m8
>>
>>27602361
Because im planning to keep them at base or second evolution. The final forms are so ugly.
>>
>>27602361
Starters wise I'd say this:
1>3>4>2>6>7>5

Those leaked mons are really bad, but not as bad as gen 5 and 6 imo
If Litten turns out to go into that two legged shitmon, I'm boxing it as fast as I can
Don't really like Popplio.
Rowlet is objectively the best final evo out of the "leaked", but it's not that great either

Really hope either the leaked evolved starters are fake, or that they evolve differently based on what island you're on
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.