[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>implying it's grass i love its design but there's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: meme.jpg (100KB, 870x918px) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
100KB, 870x918px
>implying it's grass
i love its design but there's no grass in this digimon
also is it going to be named robinhoot or robinroot
>>
>>27599064
Legowlas
>>
Its name is Owliver Preen the Green Hood
>>
>>27599064
Why is this the new meme
>Why isn't it green that's not a grass type hurr hurr
It even features green on it prominently and you people didn't have this problem with Rowlet or any other fake Rowlet evo? So why now?
>>
>>27599372
I never said it was fake
but there's not a single leaf in this mon
ok except for the vine-thingy it holds but aside from that, all other grass starters have had actual PLANTS as part of their bodies (or, like the chespin line, was an actual nut)

It should only be flying type
>>
>>27599428
By any other fake I meant any other, the fake ones.

You literally just pointed out the plants and ignored them, good job. It's hood is made of leaves too, by the way.
>>
>>27599428
>Leaf Head
>Leaves attached to its wings
>Leaf Bow
Are you retarded?
>>
>>27599428

What plants does Serperior have? It just has a few leaves, even less than Robinhoot which has the whole cowl.
>>
>>27599463
implying serperior is considered a valid pokemon
>>
>>27599449
these don't look like leaves
could be green feathers
>>
>>27599665
these don't look like feathers
could be green leaves
>>
>>27599666
it shoots its own feathers, anon...
>>
>>27599626
hey, fuck you. Serperior is great.
>>
>>27599626
>moving the goalpost
>>
Yeah you guys convinced me congratulations I'm no longer an autist
or am i
>>
They're all fake
>>
>>27600042
holy shit you're more autistic than me
>>
>>27599626
>implying you're a valid human being
>>
File: 103545157.jpg (7KB, 300x219px) Image search: [Google]
103545157.jpg
7KB, 300x219px
>>27599693
Which look like leaves.
>>
>>27599693
GEE, IT'S ALMOST LIKE ITS FEATHERS ARE LEAVES
>>
File: 0023.jpg (11KB, 220x162px) Image search: [Google]
0023.jpg
11KB, 220x162px
>>27599064
>a bulb grows, blossoms and becomes a giant jungle tree with a huge ass flower
>a bulb loses all its leaves and becomes a rafflesia
>mushrooms grow until they take control of its host body
>young leaves grow and develop into petals
>a dandelion flowers and becomes a blowball
>seed becomes a sunflower
>seeds become a palm tree
>bud becomes a rose
>ball of cotton becomes the lamb of tartary
>sapling grows into shrubs and then into a tree
>ugh a bowtie evolves into a fucking hood
10/10 grass pokemon concept GF, I'm in tears.

I agree OP this thing is just a normal/flying. It completely fails at being a proper grass type.

Sucks being a grassfag lately.

>>27599463
Serperior has ivy leaves and it's body it's coming out of a pod. This shit has a green hood that's supposed to be leaves. It migth as well be green feathers. It's not like they bothered beyond painting a part of its body green and calling it grass.

>>27600502
You must be blind or stupid, probably just retarded.

>>27600744
They sure as hell don't look like. Are you sure is not just your schizophrenic headcanons?

If those feathers are leaves then noctowl, pidgey and every other bird must be a grass type.
>>
>>27601381
I can see where you and OP are coming from. The leaves seem more like it has been applied on the Pokémon, rather than integrated within its body and growth. There is no specific plant it appears to be based on. It uses its feathers as arrows. The leaf part comes in later.
Is there a way this could've been designed better? Maybe the middle stage will build the bridge better.
>>
>>27601381
If you didn't notice it's tail, it's literally 2 giant leaves
>>
>>27601445
I don't think you understand his point.
>>
It would follow the trend of reptile grass-starters since birds are technically reptiles
>>
>>27601426
Literally no one would be complaining if the rest of the body was mint green instead of brown.
>>
>>27601426
I have no idea. A bird with a plant on its body developing along side it, when said animal it's already an archer character? I don't know how you could do both fully without it being a mess. Maybe picking a very specific plant that could work with owls? Or with archery? Or a flying plant or something?

A bird it's much harder to turn into a plant hibrid than let's say Sawsbuck, and Swasbuck has no character in its concept. On the other hand Ludicolo, Shifftry, Bellosom, Lilligant have it easy because they are not animals so they go full with the character archetype. If they'd have toned the archer part down a bit, like serperior and leavanny's noblemen or swadloon hikikomori's, to balance the concept and give the plant more spotlight, maybe?

>>27601486
This at least would make the feathers/leaves placement seem less arbitrary, and the leaves more prominent. And'd make it shoot nothing else but leaves too.
>>
>>27601486
Maybe a darker green or maybe a greenish tint but mint green is the absolute ugliest shade of green there is.
>>
>>27599064
Archeops
It's a perfect name for him.
>>
>>27599064
Arrowl
>>
As a grass fag I must say the Archer looks awesome and has enough grass on it to make me a happy camper
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.