[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever give jank a shot? Do you ever catch the pidgeys and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (50KB, 300x475px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
50KB, 300x475px
Do you ever give jank a shot? Do you ever catch the pidgeys and tentacools and get taken back by how much more useful they turn out to be. I had no idea I could love having a tentscruel for years cause I always glossed over tentacool. Now I love them little things.
>>
File: tumblr_lufc60Mctx1r2woo4.png (109KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lufc60Mctx1r2woo4.png
109KB, 500x375px
I tried to use a shuckle in gen 6 to practice IV breeding, and the amount of funny shit I did with friends reminded me of how fun those pokemon that get very little attention are to just play around with.
>>
Yeah, there's a fair amount of common-ish pokemon that can be really great in-game. Post-Gen II Zubat is consistently good, and regional stuff like Linoone, Swellow, Staraptor, Luxray are all great.
>>
>>27598796
I captured a shiny Tentacool in AS. It was the first pokemon I encountered the first time I used surf.

I only captured it because it was shiny, I haven't really even used him. But I do believe I had one one my first Emerald playthrough back when it released.

I do tend to capture Zubat in the remakes of gen 1 and 2 because I really like Crobat and there aren't many flying pokemons I give a fuck about in Kanto or Johto.
>>
>>27598796
I've grown to love Zubat. Crobat is a surprisingly great pokemon for something that's so common, and since it's friendship it also evolves quite early on.
>>
Thanks to Nuzlockes, yes, I know this feel. I've learned to appreciate some of the Shitmon .. and also have learned that some Shitmons are just plain bad.
>>
For me it was Diglett in a rom of Firered.

Fast and strong little fucker.
>>
>>27599079
Dugtrio is sincerely one of my favorite Pokemon of all. How can you not love the line? i like to think he's a 3 headed, 1 bodied mole. That is some how less stupid than 3 Diglett never, never leaving each other
>>
All the time. Every time I go back and replay a game, I try to use pokemon I've never used in a team before. I always end up with a bro that I thought would be garbage, although sometimes there are things that really are as bad as their reputation. Using Ledian for an entire playthrough is such a struggle even though it looks so cool.
>>
>>27599247
God I know it's like magikarp. I don't even get it
>>
I started breeding Tentacool for nature, got frustrated with it and dropped it for a Sharpedo.

Mistake? I like both Pokemon a lot.

Or should I raise a Walrein?
>>
File: 1446413394744.png (84KB, 450x400px) Image search: [Google]
1446413394744.png
84KB, 450x400px
Zubat is great, especially post-Crobat. Tentacruel I like design-wise but never given a shot to ingame, I should try that sometime. I'll often use regional birds until the Elite Four my first time playing through a generation.

I've only done one Nuzlocke, but in it I had a Dustox who made it all the way to Tate and Liza. RIP little bugger.
>>
Geodude and Sandshrew from my yellow playthrough they were amazing
>>
>>27598796
I had the same reaction to Gulpin, which I thought was the pinnacle of shitmon.
>>
>>27598796
Plusle was an MVP during a nuzlocke.
It beat Watson's Magneton 1V1 and managed to take out Steven's Skarmory.
>>
>>27598796
>jank
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.