[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have more or less completed the game (I don't care

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 250px-Omega_Ruby_EN_boxart.png (103KB, 250x229px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Omega_Ruby_EN_boxart.png
103KB, 250x229px
So I have more or less completed the game (I don't care about catching every mon, just every legendary) and got 40 very quality hours out of it.

Why do people give this game shit? There was so much to do holy fuck. I mean if I picked any game off the shelf and got 40 really good hours out of it I'd be fucking thrilled. And pokemon has never had graphics this nice.
>>
>>27596309
It had real potential, there were so many problems that were ignored. It's not bad bud as a remake SSHG was waaaaay better.
>>
I agree. I enjoyed it a LOT more then X and Y. The only people that bitch about the game are butthurt because there was no battle frontier...which is a legitimate complaint, but it doesn't mean the game is the worst in the series (like a lot of people on /vp/ claim)
>>
>>27596309
>There was so much to do holy fuck

Yeah, I know right anon? After I beat the delta episode I caught all those legen- wait, no, I didn't do that cause I already have all the legendaries... well then I just went to the battle fron- ah shit there is no battle frontier and I already got all the maison trophies in XY... shit, then um...I guess I did contests... but I just cheesed that with the infinite pokeblocks and the free costume pikachu... um... shit....what was there to do again?
>>
What happened to that DLC anyway?
>>
>>27596510
So the game has no content because you've played pokemon to death? Imagine it as someone first pokemon game or someone that doesn't play as much as some of you
>>
>>27596555
>Imagine it as someone first pokemon game

In which HGSS and BW2 were still better?
>>
File: orasproblems.png (228KB, 893x1200px) Image search: [Google]
orasproblems.png
228KB, 893x1200px
>>27596309
>Why do people give this game shit?
>>
>>27596603
people really need to stop posting this picture

it's just a bunch of really bad opinions
>>
>>27596603
>it is barely improved from the originals despite there being 700+ Pokémon possible to use
This is what really makes me hate ORAS. Yes, it's a remake of RS but in no way means that they shouldn't make any post-Gen III Pokémon available before the post-game, or change the variety a bit. They actually made the variety worse by making Aron, Mawile and Sableye harder to get at a later time.

I also still cannot get over the fact they hand you Lati@s at the 3rd gym. I hated this remake.
>>
>>27596694
There were plenty of post gen 3 pokemon available before post game. Did you even play ORAS?
>>
>>27596694
>I also still cannot get over the fact they hand you Lati@s at the 3rd gym
you understand that this game has more legendaries to catch than any other right? big fucking deal you are gifted a level 40 pokemon..
>>
>>27596744
>There were plenty of post gen 3 pokemon available before post game

No there aren't. And I hope you aren't talking about the Pokemon that you don't have access to until the fucking end of the game.
>>
>>27596603
>No GB sounds item, unlike HGSS
this is a good thing, since RSE's soundtrack was so bad
>>
File: getout.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
getout.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>27596789
>since RSE's soundtrack was so bad
>>
>>27596694
Wasn't the Latios/Latias given after the fifth badge though when more than half the game was over?
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01764.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WiiU_screenshot_TV_01764.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
>>27596309:)
>>
File: 250px-Emerald_EN_boxart[1].jpg (30KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Emerald_EN_boxart[1].jpg
30KB, 250x250px
>>27596309
It's not the definitive version of R/S/E that we hoped for. Negative reception was exacerbated by the smack in the face that was the lack of Battle Frontier and Masuda's bullshit excuse for it after release, which are legitimate reasons to be disappointed.

That's in addition to a few of the other casualizing elements like the Exp. Share, streamlined as hell Contests, and removal of dungeons like the sky pillar and the reworking of granite cave.

Otherwise though, I feel that the actual improvements that have been implemented since 3rd gen, like the physical/special split, fleshed out online capable secret bases, breeding mechanics, DexNav, everything from X/Y, etc, have been a little unfairly glossed over. It's still a solid as hell game, despite its shortcomings. GameFreak should've just known better.
>>
>>27596844
The fifth gym lets you use surf right? In that case yeah, it's after the fifth because you need to surf right of Mauville
>>
>>27596309
2 words
>muh
>frontier
>>
>>27596309

Because Emerald was better.
>>
>I don't care about catching every mon

MODS
>>
>>27596694
At the very least they should have used the vast array of water pokemon they have available to make ocean routes less boring. There's still wingull and tentacool everywhere.
>>
>>27597004
That's because GF decided instead of making a rewrite of the older gen 3 games and improving upon them they decided to just remake everything. Which was a shit idea as even from my nostalgic view I can see gen 3 was riddled with problems that could have easily been improved like giving more diversity to the routes like XY had or making harder gyms like in Emerald.
>>
>>27596999
why would you want to catch bad pokemon or pokemong you don't like
>>
>>27597109
Yeah. Remakes need to improve and add stuff. FR/LG and HG/SS both did it pretty well, as they fixed stuff up, added more things, and even remembered to put the gen 2 pokemon actually in johto.

ORAS just dumbed down a lot of the cool side-stuff there was to do in R/S and basically ignored Emerald for ideas to add.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.