[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know, I know... it's dumb at this stage to try to deny...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: no words.png (72KB, 510x349px) Image search: [Google]
no words.png
72KB, 510x349px
I know, I know... it's dumb at this stage to try to deny... this... is real. But I really, really, really want it not to be. I always pick the fire starter, that's what I do. I could stand Emboar being fire-fighting for the third time in a row, and I grew up to like delphox because at least it was useful ingame. But it still was an awful experience for me, as I had to force myself to enjoy the game with it. When Litten was announced, I got happy. I thought I was getting a proper fire starter pokemon at last, after waiting for so long. Needless to say, I am dissapointed. Not only that but I feel betrayed. I have stood up with the franchise ever since I could get my hands on pokemon stuff when I was a kid. And now I feel they are laughing right in my face. It makes me sad that they don't understand how important this is for us. How much we needed something to look forward to in november. Now I have nothing.
>>
I guess we can still hope for that "each starter has 2 final forms" theory, but that's pretty out there.
>>
On the bright side, the images that were realesed were most likey concept art, so it wont look exactly like the original
>>
>>27594646
I'm laughing at you for being this autistic.

I'll probably use Litbro now.
>>
lol betrayed
>>
>I thought I was getting a proper fire starter pokemon at last, after waiting for so long. Needless to say, I am dissapointed. Not only that but I feel betrayed. I have stood up with the franchise ever since I could get my hands on pokemon stuff when I was a kid. And now I feel they are laughing right in my face.

I told you guys before you were setting yourself up for disappointment when you raged against a bipedal Litten,
>>
I'm laughing at your pain. I love El Tigre. I want him to be real.
>>
And they call people that like the starters autistic.
>>
>>27594646
>It makes me sad that they don't understand how important this is for us. How much we needed something to look forward to in november.

Your dad wanted something to look forward to in a son. He got you.

Now you know what he feels.
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 1024x840px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 1024x840px
>>27594646
Who cares? Litten3 is good. Especially if it's shiny is this.
>>
>>27594646
I'm hoping against hope that either the Chinese leaker just happened to guess Lilly's design and the rest of his info was bullshit, or that the final forms most have accepted are beta forms that got completely scrapped (or at the very least partially scrapped, because the only one I can even stand is archer rowlet. If not, this may be the fist gen I drop my starter on the first playthrough
>>
>>27594646
Why do you always use the fire types if you don't like the fire types?
>>
>>27594646
>Forcing yourself to use a Pokemon you don't like
I always use the fire starters too, except for Emboar and Delphox. I'm sticking with Litten because a flaming heel tiger is pretty cool
>>
>>27596640
I want it
>>
>>27596801
>he didn't ditch his starter in gen five

I'm calling bullshit
>>
Who gets this ass blasted over pixels?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.