[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Team Rocket wrong for cutting their tails? It's established

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 250px-079Slowpoke.png (46KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-079Slowpoke.png
46KB, 250x250px
Was Team Rocket wrong for cutting their tails? It's established in the videogames that pokemon are eaten by people and other pokemon. Slowpoke tails grow back fast, are nutritious, and don't require killing off the pokemon. Also though this may be more headcannon, I'm assuming there is little to no pain involved, as slowpoke use their tails regularly for bait, and according to some sources could go a full day without realizing it has been bitten.
>>
>>27593971
What if a Shellder bit too hard and the tail came off, would it still evolve?
>>
They still did it against the slowpokes' will
>>
>>27593971
Yeah but those slowpokes are now unable to hunt, unless team rocket feeds them while the tail grows back?
>>
I think the issue was that they were handling it like wildlife poachers instead of livestock farmers.
>>
>>27594022
>>27595157
these
>>
File: 200px-Kurt_Slowpoke_PM[1].png (66KB, 200x173px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Kurt_Slowpoke_PM[1].png
66KB, 200x173px
>>27593971
>Was Team Rocket wrong for cutting their tails?

Unanimously Yes.

The problem wasn't "eating slowpokes", the problem was that they would cut the slowpokes tails off and then just dump the slowpoke back into the wild.

The Slowpokes would then painfully starve to death as they'd be unable to hunt for food as without their tails they can no longer catch fish and feed themselves and if they can't feed themselves their tails simply won't grow back.

It's like a more family-friendly reference to the "shark fin soup" trade where they cut off all the fins of a LIVING shark before they throw it back into the ocean to drown/starve/bleed to death as it's reduced to a paraplegic and can't move.
>>
File: Money.png (10KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
Money.png
10KB, 240x160px
>>27593971

They did it for money.

They are an necessary evil.
>>
>>27596278
that turned dark really fast
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.