[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So last pkmn game I played was BW2 which I enjoyed. Picked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1470366841435.png (79KB, 251x640px) Image search: [Google]
1470366841435.png
79KB, 251x640px
So last pkmn game I played was BW2 which I enjoyed.

Picked up XY and played it. Instantly noticed the abundance of pokemon from other gen rather than pokemon from gen 6. Got to the point where the prof gave us the gen 1 starters. Didn't really have the drive to play ever since. Was this common with you guys? Whats the general consensus of this game?
>>
So you played for about ten minutes and decided that was enough to decide that you didn't like it?
>>
I liked the fact there wasn't that much new Pokemon. I like being able to catch my favorites from other generations, while still being able to catch new ones.

Also, it never really forced you to use the old Pokemon.
>>
>>27592686

it did for Megas
>>
>>27592678
Where did OP say he didn't like it?
>>
>>27592678
>"a nigger put his dick in my ass and I didn't like it"
>"So you had dick for 2 seconds in your ass and decided that was enough to decide that you didn't like it?"
>>
>>27592825
youre retarded comparing gameplay to getting fucked ..
>>
File: judy.gif (773KB, 429x535px) Image search: [Google]
judy.gif
773KB, 429x535px
>>27592825
...What?
>>
>>27592649
There was nothing like playing the game when it came out. Playing through it at the same time my friend was, while shitposting on this board.

10/10 would shitpost again.
>>
>>27592825
How the fuck does this relate to anything?
>>
File: kaname-kun is cute!.png (374KB, 1082x384px) Image search: [Google]
kaname-kun is cute!.png
374KB, 1082x384px
>>27592825
>not becoming a mind broken cock slave
>not slowly coming around to having your asshole reamed
get a load of this fag
>>
>>27592825
To be honest that's pretty much true with anal.
It takes a while to get used to it, but then it feels amazing. If you've never had a prostate orgasm you aren't living.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.