[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>When there is only one of something, it can't be shared.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: XY_Lysandre.png (92KB, 211x599px) Image search: [Google]
XY_Lysandre.png
92KB, 211x599px
>When there is only one of something, it can't be shared. When something can't be shared, it will be fought over. And when something is fought over, some must survive without it. The only way to create a world where people live in beauty, a world without conflict or theft, is to reduce the number of living things.
What did he mean by this?
>>
This meme doesnt work when he is literally saying what he means
>>
>>27592089
There's limited resources so lets just kill everyone too poor to get into Flare.
Just reworded to sound less terrible.
>>
There was so goal for team flare. They were all rich idiots...also he has surprisingly long legs.
>>
>>27592122
he was saving and appreciated people not in flare. he offered to save the protagonist. he just used money as the metric to determine someone's success and contributions to society. which is obviously not the best way to go about doing so but it's not exactly an uncommon or unusual trope.
>>
>>27592110
This.
>>
The fact that diantha somewhat approved of this shit was appalling.
>>
>>27592180
Also, I'm pretty sure it's said the money contributions to get into Flare was what funded the team and their research so there is a practical reason as well as having a tangible barometer to judge something that's mostly intangible
>>
>>27592227
Diantha didn't "somewhat approve of this shit". Her and Sycamore were familiar Lysandre from before he became jaded. They didn't know what he was up to.
>>
It's a reference to the Illuminati / New World Order.
It's their exact same philosophy, the "reduce population" thing is even written in the Georgia Guidestones.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.