[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/shuffle/ General: Stop letting the thread die you retards edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 265
Thread images: 22

File: steelix.jpg (26KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
steelix.jpg
26KB, 400x240px
>Updates
3DS 1.3.16 / Mobile 1.7.4:
493 stages (450 main, 43 expert)
606 Pokémon

>Data:
http://pastebin.com/hyJydMEY (3DS 1.3.16 / Mobile 1.7.4) 7/26
http://pastebin.com/TRCptkbp (3DS 1.3.15 / Mobile 1.7.3) 7/12

>New stuff:
- More Speedups available for select Megas:
>Altaria from 6 to 10 (16 > 12 Icons)
>Ampharos from 7 to 9 (17 > 15 Icons)
>Banette from 8 to 12 (19 > 15 Icons)
>Diancie from 6 to 10 (13 > 9 Icons)
>Heracross from 6 to 8 (15 > 13 Icons)
>Mawile from 7 to 8 (14 > 13 Icons)
>Sableye from 8 to 10 (14 > 12 Icons)
>Slowbro from 2 to 4 (16 > 14 Icons)
- Skill Swappers implemented. Only a few Pokémon can use it. List: http://pastebin.com/xxwyBcYJ
- Mission Cards #7 to #10 avaliable
- List of Pokémon that can be fed RML incresed! See: http://pastebin.com/NrizQZQZ

>Events (* = Personalized Skill Boost available)
Cresselia escalation: 7/26 - 8/9
Wobbuffet Try 'Em Items stage: 7/26 - 8/9 (0 hearts to play)
Zygarde (10% Forme)*: 7/26 - 8/9
Safari #9 [Elgyem 26.9%; Beheeyem 8.6%; Drowzee 23.7%; Hypno 8.6%; Frillish (Female) 21.5%; Jellicent (Female) 8.6%; Mesprit: 2.2%]
Daily Pokémon #3 (Drop coins) [Girafarig, Kecleon, Shuckle, Relicanth and Spiritomb]: 8/2 - 8/16
Entei* (May Drop Raise Max Level): 8/2 - 8/9
Jirachi daily stage: 8/6-8/9
Mega Steelix competition: 8/2 - 8/9
Reshiram*: 8/2 - 8/16
Ash-Greninja*: 8/2 - 8/16

>Future Events
Mew*: 8/9
Safari: 8/9
Kyogre*: August

>Escalation Info
Level 5: 1 Moves +5
Level 10: 1 Disruption Delay
Level 30: 1 Mega Start
Level 50: 1 Skill Swapper
Level 100: 1 Mega Speedup
Level 150: 1 Raise Max Level
Level 200: 1 Raise Max Level
Levels 35/55/75/95/120/140/160/180: Coin Stages

>Compilation of useful links
http://pastebin.com/jqwbAwFg

Last Thread: >>27449235

-Out of the 5 Skill Swppers avaliable, on which pokemon have you used them?
>>
Don't let it die boys

op a shit :^)
>>
It stayed dead for multiple dies without no one caring
>>
>more Speedups
>when Speedups instantly became scarce and they're not doing login bonuses unlike other mobile games

Fuck off Genius Sorority
>>
>>27587404
I believe the week of the 14th we'll be getting daily special login bonuses (?), but it's probably gonna be shit like DDs and AP+s, maybe a Gem the last day if we're lucky, still just this week we got 2 Speedups (Cresselia Lvl 100 and Mega Steelix) so maybe they'll start dishing out some more of them
>>
>tfw Rank 246 with a 58k score.

This doesn't seems right.
>>
File: image.png (682KB, 1233x977px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
682KB, 1233x977px
>already almost dead
>>
Skill Swap on Ampharos
Y/N
>>
>>27589246
With Max Mega speed up yes. Without, I always thought Manectric is the better electric mega.

I'm considering using it on Donphan.
>>
File: 1466790849192.png (382KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1466790849192.png
382KB, 900x900px
>8 replies
>page 5
is shuffle ded gaym?
>>
I've used a SS on Raikou and Ho-Oh, no regrets here. I have two others but I don't have the mission card one yet. I'm still debating over using one on Entei, there doesn't seem to be much consensus on the matter here; some have used it and like it, some say it's a waste. I'm currently leaning towards using it since it's not completely worthless and we'll get more SSs in the future
>>
>>27586664
Is that an actual picture of Mega steelix?
>>
>>27589711
Nevermind, I forgot this mega existed.
>>
>>27586664
>Last Thread
Except it's not.

>>27495821 was the last thread.
>>
>>27589672
It's a complete waste. There are good alternatives with Rock Break+ against all types besides Ice. Against Ice, you still have Kabuto and Cyndaquil if you desperately need this situational ability. Not to mention M-Aero, for when you have lots of rocks and maybe blocks as well.

And no need to worry about rocks in the current competition, especially if you're using M-Garchomp. Went out with 74k points, around rank 20 at the time. Entei's level 3 Po5 activated several times for about 2k damage each.
>>
This fucking museum is being annoying

Ever since Gastly and Umbreon each Pokemon afterwards have been pieces of shits to capture

Fuck you grovyle and your shitty "Beat me in 3 turns" bullshit
>>
>>27589663
DEAD
WEEk
>>
>>27590047
Aight, sounds good. What team did you use? M-Chomp, Entei, and? I'm thinking maybe Reshiram (I heard there were barriers) and Pyre Ho-Oh.
>>
>>27590201
The other two were Landorus-T (maxed Risk Taker) and Charizard. The latter didn't activate its skill much, so I could have probably taken Ho-Oh for similar results.
>(I heard there were barriers) and Pyre Ho-Oh.
It only spawns six barriers in the lower half, which exactly match M-Garchomp's pattern.

M-Blaziken with the usual Pyre team is another option for the competition, but it is more luck-dependent.
>>
>trying to do the Throh mission itemless
send help holy shit
>>
So what do you guys think of maxing out M. Garchomp's Mega Speedup count? Right now I have it at 5/10, it was mainly due to using it a lot and it's a Godsend on Ampharos the faster you get it out since it means the faster you're done with that hour long stage. I'm not sure if there's anything else really worth my time outside of him, already have a maxed MMY for Meowth, Gengar, and Fug.
>>
>>27590708
It still is the only Ground mega, and a pretty damn hard one to best either way. Go for it.
>>
>>27590708
If you started, might as well go the whole way.

Hoenn starters are a good choice as well, and I'd argue that together they're a better investment than Garchomp.
>>
>>27590471
>Itemless
Thrh's mission is the "Break 40 Rocks" or some shit like that right? If so then there's your problem, M+5 is a MUST to beat the mission
If I recall correctly I beat the mission on my third attempt with M-Aerodactyl, Relicanth, Mr. Mime and Fearow
>>
>>27590754
>>27590785
Alright, went ahead and did it, you guys are right. Don't know about Hoenn starters, I like their effect it's just that it's very luck based if it works properly, and when it doesn't it's a waste of a turn basically.
>>
Is it just my impression or S ranking the new main stages is even more of a RNG fest than usual?
>>
>>27589672
It'll definetily give you the edge on megasteelix, also noticed it is quite usable in some of the latest stages such as venipede and whirlipede
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 750x1334px
Why is this allowed
>>
>>27590790
>mr. mime and fearow
That means I have to beat main stage Steelix

Fuck
>>
>>27592182
I dont really see the problem here lad... or are you a newfag and get easily annoyed by those few barriers.

If the second... good luck with itemless M-Mawile/ M-Glalie/ M-Gengar and M-Mewtwo :^)
>>
REMDINER TO CATCH JIRACHI TODAY IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY

DAY 1 OUT OF 3!!

ONE CHANCE PER DAY

pic related: its the starting barrier disruption pattern for all the newfags

Team: M-Zard Y (6), Landorus (7), Lucario (6) and Heatran (6)
Items: MS only
Had the worst starting board ever as I couldnt initially match a Zard Y to get rid of all the barriers and the little fucker kept spaming blocks so I couldnt match my mega in the following turns. Finished with only 4 moves (out of 14) and got a shitty 25% catch rate... luckily it stayed in the first ball
>>
>>27586664
good edition I was already pissed it was dead for this long
>>
>>27592571
Why the fuck would you take Mega Charizard when Mega Medicham literally clears all the barriers with its ability? At least you already caught it
>>
>>27592482

I am new

But I'm learning

And I got myself to keep going without using items
>>
>>27593289
Because I dont have it on mobile yet shitlord?? But you are right, as long as I got it...
Of course M-Medicham would be way better for this stage, but alot of mobileshitters dont have it yet. Whereas M-Zard Y is somewhat easily available with a mission card and with a MS also gets rid of a nice bunch of the barriers.

Aura Doge is way to situational for the starting disruption

>>27593334
get used to grind meowth (lv 37) a lot.
get lucario (ex 2) asap
get lucarios mega stone asap (you should have it before m-mawile or m-glalie)
grind your anti-ice/steel team to at least lv 2 or 3 with ampharos (lv 130). this will take only like 3 or 4 runs.
use shufflemove on those bullshit mega stages
use reddit/gamefaqs to get 30 mobile friends for those delicious mini hearts
once you reach m-mewtwo (lv 150) try to get xerneas and yvetal
thank mighty GS for nerfing M-Mewtwo as its now way better to beat itemless

you might want to get jirachi to mega evolve mawile faster for the xern stage
>>
>>27590790
Prank
>>
>>27593534
>Because I dont have it on mobile yet shitlord??
What the fuck does being on mobile has to do with not having Medicham?
>>
>>27593604
Why do you think I mentioned Mr. Mime?
>>
>>27593608
nothing senpai...
I dont have it on mobile.
But on 3ds I have it. I also have Jirachi on 3ds, thats why I dont have to get it there.
>>
>>27593961
>Playing on both Mobile and 3DS
Why would you do that to yourself?
>>
This >>27595361
>>27593961
Nigger I got a 3DS last week and I shiver at the idea of playing this shit again
>>
>>27595361
I've been playing shuffle on 3ds since day one and have done everything there is to do. I play it occasionally on 3ds every week when new stuff gets added... but due to all the ded weeks we had and my new smartphone I also started to play mobile.

I wanted to see if mobile is really the shitfest mobileshitters make it to be but its not really... and i dunno really why.
Most of the time I'm trying to get ex stages and events itemless, instead of grinding for coins as I should. Currently I got all ex stages up to mewtwo itemless and only blaziken was kinda hard and took me 2 days worth of hearts
>>
DED
>>
File: SpinZip2.webm (565KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
SpinZip2.webm
565KB, 640x360px
I have a fuck done of skill boosters, who do I use them on?
>>
>>27597882
Darkrai
>>
>>27598301
Shaymin is a better option desu

Darkrai can only put Psychics to sleep, while Shaymin is more versatile. I know Shaymin will eventually get a rerun, but I can bet you GS will make it a bitch and a half to actually get PSBs for the best ability in the game. That and we have no idea when the Shaymin rerun wil actually be
>>
>>27598380
>Darkrai can only put Psychics to sleep,
Why would they do that
>>
I don't even bother going itemless in the main stages anymore, I immediately buy M+5, DD and MS
>>
>>27599127
Oy vey! Who knows my bubbula! It's such a schnozzle!
>>
>>27600927
Then you're a retard. Some are easy as fuck.
>>
>>27600959
Yeah, one in every twenty.
>>
>>27600992
Yeah and then you've wasted 3000 coins. That takes AT LEAST 6 Meowth Runs to get back. Or you could take 1 itemless run, and then potentially a second item run.
>>
>>27600992
Half of the new stages can easily be S-ranked itemless or with just M+5. Some might take a few tries or DD as well.
>>
>>27597427
GENERAL
>>
LIVE
>>
How's the competition going everyone? Secured the stone and msu at least?
>>
I still haven't caught Gardevoir... but hey, I caught Reshiram today... but hey, I can't finish Level 100 Cresselia... haven't reached M-Fug yet, either... I'm SO behind, it's not even funny anymore

Also, is there a list of most useful to most useless Pokémon?
Like, 5 coins/stars/whatever to 0?
Should I level up the 5s and 4s first?
>>
>>27603402
not even participated on mobile
~50 on 3ds

first run: optimise without entei not even close to place 1000
second run: optimise with entei, instant to place 27
>>
>>27603478
>Overall best non mega
Lando-T
>Overall best megas
20/20 Fug, 1/1 Gengar
>>
>>27603506
>Lando-T
but only if grinded to the max

Genesect and Hera before the CC nerf were the best
>>
>>27603478
The stars are complete bullshit, don't pay too much note to them.
>>
>>27603626
Then what should I focus on? For example, I don't have much to combat Fairy, what should I train for it? I'm currently trying Aggron (stage 270), but I haven't caught a lot since M-Mewtu.
>>
>>27603656
Okay here's a rough break down:

First Megas that clear themselves, clear upto 8 <specific type> mon or "erase" (replace) upto 3 same type mons. Also Garchomp and Manetric/Ampharos (both have similar mega abilities but Ampharos takes longer (without megacandies or a skill swapper to fix his shitty ability) and is random. You're call, although Manetrite is contest only sooo yeah).

Second all non-normal 90BP-80BP mons.

Then all 70BP mons with useful abilities - anything with a + except Power of 5 and Cloud Clear. Then any mons with Megaboost+ regardless of BP - you use them only for the ability, not the BP.
>>
>>27603656
Mawile (inb4 meme)
Jirachi (day 2 out of 4, once a day)
Nidos (nidoqueen is better due to po4)

If you have them:
Muk and Crobat

Grind:
- Genesect and Heracross (due to CC)
- Xern
- Landorus
- Gengar, Lucario, Charizard (also get lukes and zards mega stone with the mission cards)

good abilities are (in no specific order):
- CC (Crowd Control) or Crowd Power
- PO4 or PO4+ (dont fall for PO5 meme)
- Risk Taker
- Eject and Eject+ (tyranitar or Lugia for example)
- Sleep Charm
- Mind Zap
- maybe even Stabilize+ and Swap+
>>
>>27603784
Useful abilities also include Sleep Charm, Mind Zap, Quake, Paralyse, Whirlpool etc - any ability that halts an opponents disruptions - but be warned some are immune to certain ailments for abritrary reasons.

Also certain mons can be Raise Max Level candied - current prioritises order is Charizard, Groudon, Kyogre/Blastoise (depend on what ability you like better), Raikou (only with a Skill Swapper to replace his shitty ability with Barrier Bash+), Entei, Suicine.
>>
>>27586664
Not a single person cares about Shuffle anymore. It's been long since dead..
>>
>>27603843
>26 posters
>nobody
Dude we're more than showcancer
>>
>>27603843
I play it every day, only took a break at the beginning of the year
>>
>>27603478
You should take this opportunity to acquire a Steelixite because it may take another year for a Steelix competition and this is the first time mobile will have access to Steelix

His skill is situational but he's way better than Mawile since most Fairy stages have blocks in them and there's Jirachi to get him up to speed
>>
>>27604594
>Mawile meme
>>
>>27603806
>- Genesect and Heracross (due to CC)
Absolutely no point since 1.3 unless you want to spend skill boosters. Heracross still has a good mega if you know how to use it.

>- Risk Taker
Again, only really good with skill boosters. Landorus-T could be grinded for PSBs in the past.

>>27603827
>Quake, Paralyse
Too many types are immune, especially for Ground-types using Quake

>current prioritises order is Charizard, Groudon, Kyogre/Blastoise (depend on what ability you like better), Raikou (only with a Skill Swapper to replace his shitty ability with Barrier Bash+), Entei, Suicine.
You're full retard. Groudon's Quake is trash most of the time, Kyogre is shit all the time. Blastoise is the worst Kanto mega. Entei isn't good enough to differentiate itself against all the Fire base 80s.

Current RML priorities should be Suicune (also use SS), Charizard, Raikou (also use SS). Everything else ranges from mediocre to shit.
>>
>>27603843
Nigga, it's a dead week, what do you expect? Most of the people who have access to Bleu Salon are experienced enough to know what to do and not have to post about it here, while any M-Steelix discussion we already boiled down in the last few threads to bringing Garchomp and not using an SS on Entei.
>>
>>27605391
What's the reason for using SS on Suicune?" Are there enough enemies that would benefit from him changing?
>>
>>27605503
Block Smash+ is a good ability, many Rock- and Ground-types spawn blocks (and Suicune is the only block cleaner effective against Ground), synergy with M-Swampert.

And following the pattern of the last competitions, it's likely that the next one will spawn blocks and Suicune. So best to get it ready now.
>>
>>27605336
Are you not using quake against Fire, Steel and Rock types?

Mind Zap Bellossom, in combination with Groudon's Quake and Kingdra's Whirlpool depending on the stage, are a must on latter stages where disruptions fuck your shit sideways.
>>
>>27605503
It's the only BS+ water type right now and it can also have 110 AP, so it is basically impossible for Suicune to be outclassed in the near future
>>
>>27605580
>>27605622
Got it. Was just making sure since I only have 10 RMLs left after Raikou and I don't go past 150-200 in escalations and I don't always hit the 1800/2100 mark in competitions so I don't just want to be throwing them around everywhere along with the SS.
>>
File: Shuffle status immunities.png (88KB, 796x890px) Image search: [Google]
Shuffle status immunities.png
88KB, 796x890px
>>27605614
>Steel
>>
What are the most expensive stages(Hoopa not included) to S-rank in the new batch of main stages?
>>
>>27606373
I've managed to beat them all (With C-B rank) itemlessso far.
All besides Jellicent, used a DD for that nigger.
>>
>>27604594
I have M-Steelix, I'm playing on 3DS
>>
>>27603402
58k at 325

Is this what it feels like to be at a safe place?
>>
>>27603564
Nerfed? In what sense?
>>
>>27606799
Yes.
>>
Has anybody got any RML off Entei? I grinded it until its skill was level 2, which took a fair number of tries (I forgot that these things could even drop more than one PSB at a time, none of the things I've skillgrinded, including Entei, have dropped more than one in a while). No RML for me, just like Raikou.
>>
>>27607758
Got one on entei and one onRaikou

Entei's drop rate for PSB is so ridiculous i stopped grinding after reaching level 2
>>
>>27607679
CC used to be 100% proc rate on 4 matches. Now it's 80% I think.
>>
>>27606373
Scolipede was a real bitch even with DD+M5.
>>
>>27607679
>>27609391
Actually it's down from 20%, 100%, 100% to 20%, 60%, 80%. Skill boosters raise those by up to 40 percentage points though.
>>
Has anyone bothered grinding the repeats' skills? So far I've only gotten Pidgeot's Flap and Espeon and Male Meowstic's Mega Boost to Level 2, and Glalie's Chill to Level 3, but nothing else really seems worthy, maybe Donphan with SS but I'm expecting a stronger mon to get Ground Forces as well so I don't know
>>
>>27612699
I intend to grind Donphan's Ground Forces eventually, tried to grind Greninja's 4+, but I usually lost 50% of the games I played, so I gave up after lvl. 2.

Glalie also seems to be worth it.
>>
>Page: ?

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>27613660
It means your internet connection is shit.
>>
>>27612699
I've only done Reshiram and Ashninja in the Specials, nothing in Main. They're all shitmons except Espurr for Sunday Meowth. Even then I'd much rather PSB Unown-!.
>>
>>27612699
>Main stage PSBs
what the fuck?
>>
>>27613787
>They're all shitmons except Espurr for Sunday Meowth
Every time
>>
>>27614371
>Expecting any more from """Genius""" Sonority
>>
>>27613945
The repeated mons in the new main stages sometimes drop personal skill boosters.
>>
Have open friends slots if anyone wants to swap hearts
UKK9BD7X
>>
friend code
EKRX-7FF9
>>
>>27599127
Status immunities, anon. Fighting and Ghost are immune to Sleep.
>>
So how does Hitting/Damage streak work exactly? Can't find any good explanation
>>
>>27616749
If you trigger the ability several turns in a row, the damage boost it gives increases every time.
The two abilities are identical in function, but you can't use them interchangably, you need to trigger the ability of the same name on the next turn to not lose your bonus
>>
>>27616852
Does it only increase each turn, or does it increase during combos as well?
>>
>>27616930
each turn
>>
>>27616930
Each time you activate the ability.
During combos you can only activate one ability once.

don't die on me, thread, two more days.
>>
>>27616951
>>27618149
Well that's fucking stupid.

But really I'm just mad because I've been doing it wrong.
>>
Fuck Dodrio and its 12% catch rate, holy shit.
Even with M-Ampharos (max), Tyranitar (max), Zekrom (max) and Kyurem (9) I can't beat it itemless, unless I get really lucky with combos.

I'm almost considering switching to mega Fug, even though mine's not max candied yet
>>
>>27618841
M-Gengar, Zekrom, Terrakion/Magnezone and Gigalith should do the work
If you want to S-Rank it go with the same team, DD and M+5, maybe Shuffle Move for good measure
>>
>>27619317
Thanks for the suggestion, finally caught it at 18% catch rate with 3 moves left.

Only 4 stages of RC left to S-rank/catch.
>>
Fuck S-ranking the new main stages. No matter how hard you prepare, the rank is basically decided by the starting board
>>
>>27621165
It's randomly generated and dependent on luck?

WHAT A REVEALATION! HEY YOU GUYS DID YOU KNOW THIS???
>>
I've tried my hardest but I don't think I'll make Cresselia 200 without spending coins every level... I hope I'll at least make it to 180 and get some free coins...
>>
Glad the thread is alive again. Anyone have a good strategy for M-Fug? He's a hell of a roadblock for me at the moment.
>>
>>27622194
All items, all MAX Mega-Latias, Dragonite (for Dragon Dance), either both strong Zygrade forms (100% and 50%) or if you don't have them (as I didn't at the time) Latios an Goodra.
>>
>>27622025

I stopped a little after 100 fuck anything higher than that.
>>
>>27623049
150 was a doddle to get to. I was there over a week ago, seems so long ago now.
>>
>>27622194

All Items

Mega Gengar + Latios, Dragonite + Zygarde 50% all level 7 or higher

Basically make sure you're getting your Dancing Dragon triggers.
>>
>>27623161

How many items did you need for the stage? I'm not sure if I could grind enough out now to do the stage today.
>>
Any pointers for Weezing?

I'm guessing Mega Start, M+5, and Disruption Delay with MMY psychic team?
>>
>>27623049
Well I just beat 181 surprisingly easily, especially compared the slog to it. Hell I've still got like 20 hours, so 40 attempts (well really about 30 because you know, sleep) - maybe I'll make it after all.
>>
>>27623501
Lucked out and actually managed to beat a stage with +5 rage.

Looks like I'm gonna make it bros.
>>
mobileshitter here
I managed to grind from 7k to 92k in 6 days.
Ask me anything...
>>
>>27623980
What's it like having so little life that you would spend 6 days performing an arduous activity (especially so on an inferior version) to acquire fictional currency for a game that isn't even fun?
>>
>>27624255
>implying I dont have a life
thats why I'm playing on mobile famarama. I need about 8 minutes for 5 meowth runs and thats totally possible where I work.

>implying mobile is the inferior version
meowth grinding is shit on both versions. On mobile its especially shitty when meowth disrupts one of your coins with a block. Luckily this only happens like once or twice a day

>acquire fictional currency
yeahh like I'm buying into GS shekels

>game that isnt fun
well its fun for now, as I only started and have a lot do :^)
>>
>>27623297
Don't really remember but I think it was AP+, DD, M+5, with Mega Gengar.
>>
>>27623402
You don't need items for Weezing, just all the 80BP Psychic mons at maxed level.
>>
Are you ready for the update?
I stopped S-ranking to grind coins and now I have over 95000, which is how I like going in a new update
>>
>>27628820
Nope. I'm at 13k grinding for Donphan's Ground Forces, since next week seems pretty dull.
I already S-ranked all new stages and caught all pokémon, and am in a safe place in the M-Steelix comp.
>>
>>27628820
93k coins. Zydoge and Reshiram at skill level 2, Entei at skill level 3, Ashninja too from the last time. Cress done until stage 150. Safe as fuck for the competition.

Still have 19 main stages to S-rank and three shitmon to catch, but can't be bothered right now.
>>
JIRACHI REMINDER!!!

DAY 3 OUT OF 4

ONCE A DAY
>>
>>27628820
67k in the competition and did Cresselia 200 a week ago, coins and jewels are irrelevant because supreme, same for skill levels since I just grind them a bit, get bored and supreme them to 5.
I'm ready.
>>
>>27615841
Still have open friend slots and trade hearts daily
>>
DED
E
D
>>
>>27603402
mobile
DD and ATK (why isnt there a MS??)
Luke (7), Heatran (7), Entei (6) and Landorus (7)
37k at place ~12k

this should be enough for the stone and the candy. A lil bit more and maybe the RML could be mine, but whatever. Its not like I will need that many so soon.
MSU on the other hand... I had only one that I gave to gengar. How the fuck should I even get started with m-fug, now that candies are so rare
>>
>Attempt Steelix before time runs out
>Check high scores
>Mostly Pyre teams (although #1 is some bullshit hax Lucario team)
>Go in with all items Pyre Team
>Keep getting shit combos
>Finish with 44000 points
>Only 2000 less than top bracket
Fuck. What do you guys think? Re-run? Or it's only a RML candy, not worth the 6500 coins?
>>
>>27634990
If you have the coins, why not?
>>
>>27635329
Because it's just a RML candy and I've missed a few, not including drops from Raikou/Entei.

What about whatever the next update adds? What if I don't get a better score? I'm an indecisive little bitch.
>>
File: 1418906075804.png (178KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1418906075804.png
178KB, 894x894px
Fucking Bayleef
>>
Any chance of Garchomp safari tomorrow and then competition next week?
>>
>>27635783
If you're already in the process of getting a mon to level 15 or have already 4 candies saved or something go for it, otherwise fuck that shit
>>
>>27636340
Entei is 2/5, I had two spare and obviously upped him for the competition but yeah he's pretty useless unless I give him another 3.
>>
>level 10 M-Garchomp, level 15 Groudon, level 15 Charizard and level 7 Entei
>61786 points
>872nd in Japan
Did everyone just give up or something?
>>
>>27637029
Busy playing GO?
>>
Come on fags, at least keep this shit alive 3 hours more
>>
>These people with 90k points
How? This isn't a fast move competition, right? I'm barely making 50k WITH Shufflemove.
>>
>>27639752
What is your team?
>>
>>27639845
Garchomp, Landorus Therian, Ho-Oh, Entei, same as everyone else. I managed to place around the 1000 place so I doubt I'll be knocked off, I just don't get how they get so high when after three Entei combos it freezes and blocks the whole screen.
>>
>>27639907
Blaziken has better damage potential if you get combos off, while Garchomp is the safer choice. Blaziken is high risk, potentially high reward.
>>
>>27639907
Using Charizard instead of Lando and getting some burns in can increase your score by a considerable amount
>>
File: 1467569977187.gif (87KB, 192x197px) Image search: [Google]
1467569977187.gif
87KB, 192x197px
>On 3DS
>1599/1800 with an hour to go

Will I make it anons?
>>
>>27641286
No. You'll drop to 1805.
>>
i really hope i don't dop 1000 places in the next hour since i just want the msu
>>
File: 1465343936117.png (151KB, 304x408px) Image search: [Google]
1465343936117.png
151KB, 304x408px
>>27641342
I made it after all.
>>
bump bitches
>>
>another fucking escalation
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>Back to back escalation
>Another fucking Safari repeat
>Meganium is just a Roserade clon
>Another "Le may drop a Speedup!" bait genie
Just fuck my shit up
>>
>70 BP Stabilize+

Wow it's fucking nothing
>>
File: image.png (244KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
244KB, 480x368px
Wait a fucking second, is anger gone from this escalation. I don't see a mention of it in the info
>>
>>27643884
It just got angry for me twice.
>>
>waste 3 Great Balls on Meganie
>it's a Roserade clone
Th-thanks GS
>>
Get ready for Alola Meowth bullshit whenever Gen 7 comes to Shuffle :^)

Also, try not to let the thread die in the wave of leaks shitposting lads
>>
File: 1468140534017.png (460KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1468140534017.png
460KB, 800x600px
>Meganium is literally Roserade
>All this rerun
>ANOTHER escalation
>mfw

Well...at least is kinda funny raping Zygarde with a dragon team + Dancing Dragons.
>>
>>27644364
I'm going with the same team as last time: M-Ray, Xerneas, Diancie and Togekiss and it's FUCKING PIXIE POWER NEVER FUCKING TRIGGERS
>>
>>27644364
It isn't that terrible that we got another escalation, but I hoped it would have at least been Latias. It's been a year now, plus this and Electrode are the only ones I'm missing.
>>
>Another Skill Swapper
Who should I use it on? Already used the one's we've got on Ampharos (Also has 3 Speedups), and the three Legendary Beasts, I still haven't gotten the Yveltal mission one because fuck that shit, I'm debating between Donphan and Gengar
Donphan because being able to grind Ground Forces sounds great but we might end up getting a stronger mon with the same abiity, and a Gengar, Darkrai/Hoopa, Absol, Weavile team sounds like the ultimate rape team for Psychic and Ghost types
>>
>>27646145
>Gengar
just no
>>
and here I am... thinking this could happen only to other anons

>wake up
>see new safari
>nice, now I can get garchomp
>first heart
>phione appears
>....
>>
File: CntKgS3UAAEUdfY.jpg (9KB, 200x171px) Image search: [Google]
CntKgS3UAAEUdfY.jpg
9KB, 200x171px
>Onix's attack in shuffle is higher than his attack in the main games
>>
This Escalaton has some pretty sweet rewards. For now where do you plan to stop? I'm thinking 250
>>
Here's today's update pastebin: http://pastebin.com/Dmfi0VCq
>>
>>27646145
Wait retard they are obviously baiting with it for the competition
>>
Beat and caught Meganium first attempt.
Had 2 Zygarde anger boosts in 5 hearts.

Looks like this will be another dead fortnight.
>>
>>27649385
Well ladedah you fucking lucky piece of shit.
>>
Zygarde 250 and 300 are new stages, the rest are identical to the first run. Looks like we at least got rid of the 16 blocks of Metal, every turn, disruption.
>>
Best (=cheapest) way to catch Reshiram?
stuck at 180 (m-aero)
have risk taker lando if that matters
mobileshitter
>>
>>27649472
Maganium is a piece of piss though.
>>
>>27650651
How have you done itemless so far?

You'll probably want AP+ and either DD or MS depending on your mega (eg if uncandied M-Garchomp use MS).
>>
>>27651509
I just started a few days ago and dont have m-chomp
>>
>>27651440
I'm such a cuck for spending 6k coins on it and still not catching it.
>>
fuck starmie shit catch rate
>>
>>27655514
>escalation and the worst safari running at the same time
The absolute madmen, I'm glad I started Day 1

By chance, does anyone still have the "I want to believe" Phione pic?
>>
>>27616749
Adding to >>27616852, there's a difference between Hitting/Damage Streak now that PSB exist. Boosted Hitting Streak has more hitting (as in, it boosts its activation rate) while Damage Streak has more... damage.

>>27655646
Clearly you wasn't here in the Gigalith safari. It was a 4-pokemon safari and some stages even had extra complexity. Also, with Flying/Fire/Rock/Ground pokémon when the only water mega was Blastoise added insult to the injury...
>>
>>27624255
>especially so on an inferior version
kek
>>
Now that we have another escalation and are getting items as rewards
Any tips on S-Ranking Hoopa-U? I tried a full items run with a Pummel team (With Gallade being a must and my Lucario's Pummel being Level 3 it seemed like a good idea) but Fagquaza cucked me with the absolute shittiest combos ever and ended up winning with 0 moves left and of course I didn't catch the cunt
Should I go for Shiny Gyarados and Shuffle Move next time?
>>
>>27656179
I S ranked Hoopa yesterday with M-Mewtwo X (5/5), Lucario, Gallade and Keldeo, all maxed.

Decent amount of combos and a couple of turns with Pummel activated. I finished the stage with 7 moves left and still got the S rank.
>>
File: phione.jpg (3KB, 66x46px) Image search: [Google]
phione.jpg
3KB, 66x46px
so, we meet again
>>
I'm using M-Fug, Zygarde(50%), Xerneas and Kyurem for the escalation. Is it good enough to make it to 99 itemless?
>>
>>27657409
>implying anyone has met Phione twice
>>
So, the first opportunity to skill grind Mew is here. I take it Po4+ is the best ability for it? Block Smash+ seems good but we have Golurk for Poison types. I guess BS+ would be good for Fighting types, but that's about it. There aren't many of those left, but then again we could theoretically see every already released Pokemon become a main stage for skill grinding.
>>
>>27657886
>skill grinding a 90 BP psychic pokemon
Is it really worth it?
>>27656179
I only had 3 moves left on all items M-fug+maxed Gene/Xern/Gallade. Don't know what to try next, Pummel squad with fug maybe
>>
>>27657787
There'll come a point where you'll have to ditch Fug for Latios and go with a Dancing Dragons team, since Zygarde starts disrupting with Zygarde and Goomy
You could either bring Goomy to have Zygarde fuck itself up and make use of Goomy's Mega Boost, or you could bring Goodra to get rid of Goomy
>>
Any chance Lugia, Xerneas and Yveltal will ever get to use Skill Swappers? Sky Blast, Pixie Power and Sinister Power seem fitting for them just like Ho-Oh got Pyre
I'd do Yveltal in a heartbeat and Xerneas as well, but trading off Eject+ kind of hurt, and we don't even have a fucking Flying Mega yet
>>
File: 1468462093031.png (312KB, 601x595px) Image search: [Google]
1468462093031.png
312KB, 601x595px
WHY CAN'T I FUCKING CATCH GIRAFARIG

NONE OF THE OTHER DAILY POKEMON TOOK THIS MANY TRIES

NO FUCK YOU I REFUSE TO USE A GREAT BALL
>>
>>27658870
Mew gets up to 100 BP, so like a base 80. A base 80 Po4+ mon sounds pretty strong. I think it could be worth it if you have enough RML's to spare.
>>
>>27659222
>wanting to use a Skill Swapper on Yveltal when you can just spend RMLs on Zoroark
>>
File: 1440608828354.png (85KB, 246x246px) Image search: [Google]
1440608828354.png
85KB, 246x246px
>the anon who made the good visual graphs for escalation type pokemons is gone
>we will never get the graphs back
>if we do, its a realy tiny one in edgy colours without the information of the stages having 4 or 5 Pokemon.
I want the good graph anon back...
>>
Oh, so after so long the game is finally dead? I haven't touched it in a good while, but I missed coming here to see what's up.
>>
>>27661014
Nah slowly dying but GS should be able to hold out a bit longer when sun and moon comes along with all the alolan variations. Now they're just "entertaining" us with repeats upon repeats.
>>
>>27644364
I'm a little miffed they made the mega candies start at higher levels with these last few escalations.
>>
>>27654078
>Spending coins on Great Balls for Meganium when the stage is easy as fuck with a Pyre Team and only costs 300 coins
Shiggydiggy.

>>27655514
Starmie may have a shit catch rate but it's gives 100 Exp a run. That and the fact you can easily get like 700 coins from, I think it was Staryu, made this one of the least annoying Safaris to run. Hell I might even say it was my... Favourite.

>>27656179
I EASILY S-Ranked him with all items, all MAX Mega >Scizor, Genesect, Xerneas, and Flogres (for Swap+, very useful at the start with all the blocks).

>>27657837
I've met it a few times. As I said I rather enjoy this safari for the free coins and exp, and the fact I'll won't use a greatball on any safari mon until it's the last one I don't have, in case I run into it while trying to acquire any others and catch it without a greatball. That said I probably ended using on it when it was the last one left.
>>
Thread Saving Bump
>>
>>27659648
I believe even with RMLs Yveltal still deals more damage than Zoroark, besides
>Wanting to waste 3 items vs 1
>Wanting to grind even more levels
Just Skill Swapping Yveltal would be better and easier, specially since they're giving out SS like crazy right now
>Two from the Escalation
>One from the upcoming Garchomp competition
>One as a login bonus next Monday
And since about 90% of the mons that get to use SSs suck why the fuck not? Unless they also release shit like Ice Dance Kyurem or Mind Zap Mewtwo then Yveltal can indeed go fuck itself and just keep using Zoroark
>>
>>27663362
>specially since they're giving out SS like crazy right now
I wish they'd calm down with that, since they're not all that useful
>>
>>27663362
The flaw with your logic is two faceted:
1. Thinking they will allow SS to be used on mons with a high BP.
2. Thinking the abilities they allow are would anything but situational.
>>
stop dying
>>
>>27615841
Still have slots open
>>
>>27664623
Why does it it keep almost dying? Did they reveal a bunch of new formes?

Wow it's fucking ICE (and Dragon or no reason) Diglett! What a tweest!
>>
>>27647164
200 because I need Speedups for my Fug
>>
Bamp
>>
Who has the better Shuffle memes, us or leddit?

http://imgur.com/a/rxPxK
>>
>>27668630
This is clearly a false flag attack to start a reddit hate train, no one in any universe would consider these funny.
>>
File: 1460590179958.gif (125KB, 90x90px) Image search: [Google]
1460590179958.gif
125KB, 90x90px
>>27668630
>shuffle memes
>>
>10 more hearts
Shit, I've still got the 10 from last time.
>>
Oh boy Meganium

Oh boy, forced Torchic

You better have leveled him up anons
>>
File: image.png (431KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
431KB, 800x733px
>>27668630

>You can grind Level 37 for coins

>I'm a mobile player

Okay that got me
>>
>>27670354
Why is Aisley in a Looney Tunes?
>>
>QoL update
>Shiny profiles
>New difficulty ratings
>Improved mission card clarity
oh boy
>>
>>27671466
I've no idea what any of this is suposed to mean
>>
Almost lost Thundurus' stage today because Fug was useless as fug. Always deleted Landorus, never Tornadus. Golurk only triggered once. Good that I bought Moves +5 as insurance.
>>
>>27671535
Quality of life update
More shiny mons
Redefining mon ratings
Mission fixes/new ones
>>
>>27671466
>Reshiram is 4 difficulty icons
>piss easy to beat now itemless
>Meganium is 3 difficulty icons
>couldn't beat it itemless

This'll be just as useless as those Amelia icons
>>
>>27672990
So mobilecucks have even more garbage shitting up the interface? Great, and we'll get the same garbage in 1.4.
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 691x440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 691x440px
>>27673064
Not really, it only appears when you click on the Pokemon
>>
>>27673075
Does this replace the retarded minimum level suggestions, or do those exist as well?
>>
>>27664829
forgot to post region lad

>>27665803
>Why does it it keep almost dying
Because this game is shit and everyone has left, also leaks are killing muhhhh shuffle

>>27668630
shuffle of course

>go to bed after searchinga all day long for garchomp
>wake up in the morning
>missing 3500 coins
>safari complete
>lolwut
seems like I caught garchomp in my sleep. Ask me anything...
>>
So what's for next week in mobile?
>>
>>27673322
>Ask me anything
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>27673090
replaces it
>>
>>27673322
What's it like being so mentally retarded your brain is actually physically deteriorating and you are losing memories?
>>
>>27643704

At least the genie costs nothing to play and I've been beating it itemless

>>27643884

Usual 300 escalation anger rates seems like to me.

>>27644423

Zygarde disrupts with himself fairly frequently, two fairies and zygarde 50% has been working better for me. I'm using Diance and Xerneas because >Pixie Power
>>
Mew's skill up scaling went super high after the first meter

It went from 10 to 100 what the Fuck
>>
>>27673322
North America

UKK9BD7X Is my code if anyone still needs people to trade hearts
>>
3DSfag here. Is skipping boss stages also removed for this iteration of Zygarde?
>>
>>27675420
Yes
>>
>Zygard level 99
How bad is 100? I beat 50 itemless.
>>
>>27673679
i dunno anon, but jokes on you as I finished the safari in only one day and can grind my way up on zygarde. Currently at 63, thank GS for getting zygarde angry so often.
>>
File: 1469225275312.png (298KB, 1800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1469225275312.png
298KB, 1800x1000px
>>27675711
Well fuck me. Thanks for the answer, I guess.
>>
Is it worth grinding for mew's skill up

Is power of 5 worth it?
>>
>played Reshiram three times
>not a single skill power up
Why are these drop rates so cancerously low?
>>
Any tips for stage 100 of the escalation?
>>
>>27676905

Take along at least one neutral/NVE and hits it a few times around the drop points of 75%/50%/25% since it increases the numbers you hit in those general areas, assuming you can beat it like that of course.
>>
>>27677055
Huh that actually worked.
Just barely won though.
>>
>>27676463
no.

either po4+ or bs+ or eject+
depending on what other mons you have or are missing
>>
>>27665803
>Why does it it keep almost dying?
Because at this point the only ones talking about anything are the people who have spent several hundred hours in the game and are here out of obligation rather than fun, most of the weeks are dead weeks or just more safaris/escalations, and new Pokemon news kills it way faster.
>>
>>27674302
>wasting a skill booster on Mew
>>
>>27677694
You know you win them from its event stage, right?
>>
>>27677796
I messed up. Was supposed to be
>wasting a skill swapper on Mew
>>
>>27677055

The chances rises if it's neutral or NFE?

Why
>>
>>27678174

The current theory is there are certain point numbers that when you land exactly on them, something drops, be it a PSB, coins, or whatever that stage drops. These numbers are clustered around 75% health, 50% health and 25% health.

When you get close to those numbers, you have a better chance of skipping over all those numbers if you're hitting everything for 200+ damage a hit, but if you're hitting for 100 or less, you land on more numbers so more chances to land on one of the numbers that actually does something.
>>
>>27678280
This makes absolutely no sense from a programming perspective. The only thing that could plausibly fuck you over is when you do enough damage in a single hit to cross two drop points, e.g. with Risk Taker Landorus-T against Raikou or Entei.

All the rest is most likely voodoo.
>>
>>27678716

Nah man it's more about hitting two times as many numbers in the critical drop areas than you would otherwise. Two bites at the cherry, so to speak.

If guy A lands on 6 numbers in the drop area, and guy B lands on 12, all other things being equal guy B has a better chance of hitting one of the numbers that do something.
>>
>>27678822
What gives you the idea that there are any areas, rather than just three points where the game rolls the dice if damage > threshold_1, then moving to the next loop checking if damage > threshold_2 and the same once again?

Because that's more like what a game programmer would code.
>>
>>27678904

Wouldn't something like that show up in the stage data dumps that Ritchie provides? If that were the case, we'd know the odds, where exactly these sorts of things happen.

We just don't know these things though and that's why I said the current theory was that certain scores provide drops.

But it would be easy for a programmer to just set a table with positive scores and refer to the table after a hit too.
>>
>>27679010
where has ritchie been though? Did he left us?
>>
>>27679161

He's still dumping afaik, just not here

>>27678904

I can't personally verify this, so take it with as many grains of salt as you need but; I've heard that there are posts of people with a certain score, who have the present dropped, and others who pass that score, but still get a drop in that particular zone, so either the threshold number changes, or there is more than one threshold number per zone, in your example.
>>
File: 1422908816677.jpg (121KB, 378x830px) Image search: [Google]
1422908816677.jpg
121KB, 378x830px
>>27679226
>just not here
>>
>>27679010
There's a lot of stuff that Ritchie doesn't dump correctly or at all, e.g. disruption data.

The three drop points can just be determined from the Max HP. I read that those are at slightly less than 25%/50%/75%, but the difference is negligible. But they could as well be stored as discrete numbers that simply aren't dumped by Ritchie's script.

>>27679226
If those people were to get a Speedup drop from Thundurus while having a shoe on their head, they'd ascribe it to the shoe.
>>
>>27679161
>>27647349
>>
>>27679290

Well I can't really argue with either point, but if you're still beating it every single time with a neutral/NVE or even lower level SE, then you're not actually losing anything by taking the chance that's it's not as simple as a dice roll when a threshold is hit, even if you're not gaining anything either.

I will say the idea that GS are using good programming practices makes me laugh though, considering the bugs shuffle has had along the way.
>>
>>27676905
I literally had Reshiram drop 3 once, I stopped at Level 2 so I only needed 2 more to get to 5
>>
>>27679376
Using a for or while loop to periodically check whether a condition is met isn't necessarily good programming, it's one of the most basic programming techniques.

And it's much less roundabout than generating multiple numbers to check whether you land exactly on one of them.
>>
Does anyone remember the last time we got a time-based competition? They have become extremely rare, and I'm pretty glad this is the case since I suck at those.
>>
>>27680993
They do them for new competitions, repeats are all move ones.
>>
>>27681021
Gyarados was new and it was move-based as well.
Thread posts: 265
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.