/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else conflicted about the new starter evolutions leak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (40KB, 736x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 736x420px
Anybody else conflicted about the new starter evolutions leak based on who you decided to choose from the start?

I feel Robinhoot and Tiger Mask are great, but I can't help but feel conflicted of Poppmaid being too girly for 2 genders.

I want to stick with my original choice of Popplio but it bothers me, unless a Male can Atleast look slightly less feminine as a performer

There's a difference between a male looking Pokemon being dense and a female looking Pokemon being male

>nb4 But female Mr Mime!

That's a translations problem, not a design problem
>>
>>27585827
I originally picked Litten, after seeing the starters I almost switched to Rowlet, the one I liked the least, because I like the archer the most.
But then I realized I wanted to use Pikipek even more and my type autism trumps how I feel questionable about baratiger
>>
>>27585827
Nah, not really, I like all of em.
who cares if it looks like a boy or a girl,you can soft reset for the gender you want, its seriously not that big a deal.
>>
>>27585827
muh Female Machamp
>>
File: IMG_20160804_154722.jpg (55KB, 486x553px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160804_154722.jpg
55KB, 486x553px
And whats wrong with it looking "girly" exactly.

Dude you cant really impose your gender expectations on a Mon. You can but it would make no sense. I would like to remind you that Female Machoke, Conkelldurr, Emboar and Machamp exists.
Male Gothitelle, Gardevoir, and Lopunny exist too. But I don't see you bringing them up.

Who knows GF could easily swap the gebder ratio for the Popplio line. I don't see what's stopping them honestly.

This is such a non-argument for Poppmaid not existing though.

#Poppmaid2016
>>
>>27585827
I originally picked Rowlet. I think Tiger Mask and Cure Mermalio are great but I hate the hood and glasses-like feather pattern on Robinhoot, it makes me want to drop Rowlet.
>>
>>27585827
There are tons and tons of overly masculine pokemon that can be female, less of the inverse because it hurts the modern puritan americans sensibilities but whatever.
>nb4 But female Mr Mime!
Well you're right this is less of a design one, how about some design ones then, excluding the ones that are just great big burly monsters that don't look female at all.

>Male [fairy] excluding the obvious ones.
>Female machamp
>Male Meganium
>Male Bellossom
>Female Slowking
>Female Ludicolo
>Male Gardevoir dohoho haven't heard THAT one before.
>Female Slaking.
>Female Hariyama.
>Male Delcatty.
>Male Roselia
>Male Altaria
>Male Milotic
>Female Infernape
>Female Empoleon
>Male Lopunny
>Male Mismagius
>Male Purugly
>Female Emboar
>Male Audino
>Male Leavanny
>Female Darmanitan
>Male Maractus
>Male Cinccino
>Male Gothitelle
>Reuniclus HAS a gender
>Male Swanna
>Female Escaliver
>Female Bisharp
>Male Braxien
>Male Sylveon or any other eeveelution as far as that goes.
>Male Gourgiest

But yeah the gender ratio should be swapped around. Don't think they will, they didn't for meganium or delphox.
>>
>>27585827
>conflicted
Not very conflicted when I could just shove any of them in the PC.
>>
>>27585990
>gender expectations
Hello, dumblr.
>>
File: 1274552188394.png (206KB, 662x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1274552188394.png
206KB, 662x1023px
Remember how we all felt about wotter when BW starters got reviled?
Yet years later, there's near universal agreement that the tepig line is by far the worst of the three.

I don't really have a point here because I'm picking Rowlet no matter what.
>>
>>27586094
It's pretty true though.

Tbh If I didn't know better I would assume male peacocks were all female. Because they all look pretty girly to me.
>>
>>27585827
I want my delusions of Ballio back.
>>
>>27585827
Originally picked popplio.
First time i don't like any of the final stages. I don't know what to do and I'm still mad about poppmaid.
I like feminine designs, but I just hate poppmaid.
>>
my problem is that I like Poppmaid the least out of the 3, It fits the best in my team type wise, so Im hoping that they release some more water types soon
>>
>>27585827
I like all of them, and I'm gonna use Pokébank so I can use Popplio3 and Litten3 in my first playthrough.
>>
>>27586094

>recognizing the fact animals don't have the same gender roles as human is Tumblr
>>
>>27586074
>Male [fairy]
What? Why?
>Male Gardevoir
Was a bit problematic, but not really. It just kind of had a skirt shape attached to it, the face and body weren't overtly feminine.
>Female Hariyama
Maybe just a tiny bit.
>Male Gothitelle
I'll give you this one 100% The male should have had a different face.

Other then those I have no idea why you think any of those pokemon have any kinds of problems in the sexuality of their design. A lot of them are animal shapes where the gender difference doesn't smack the human brain so hard when you look at it.

The new mermaid has a fairly human shape with girl face and crazy hips. Honestly it wouldn't bother me a bit if the male had less hips or a slightly different face or both.
Honestly Litten's evo bothers me for the same reason. AND why the fuck wasn't the big pecked fighting pokemon on your list?

Conkeldurr and Machamp?
>>
>>27586128
>Remember how we all felt about wotter when BW starters got reviled?
That he was this amazing lovable underdog? I remember the first few days of hate and then everyone coming around to 'I love him because he's hated.'
>>
>>27586128
Derp derp will always hold a special place in my heart desu...tho I never hated oshawott

And then litten/rowlette fans trying to force another oshawott meme with popplio only for the former to get another biped fire starter.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.