[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Litten's evolution is Fire/Dark type confirmed! It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: fire_dark.png (197KB, 500x720px) Image search: [Google]
fire_dark.png
197KB, 500x720px
>Litten's evolution is Fire/Dark type confirmed! It's confirmed by the Chinese leak! It's totally confirmed guys!! Denialfags BTFO!!
Would you please show me where the words "Fire/Dark type" are written?
>It looks like a-
That's not the words "Fire/Dark type".
>It fights dirty
I mean it's possible, and I don't care either way, but how can we know for sure?
>>
>>27585573

It isn't from the Chinese leak. We learned from data mining the official site.
>>
>Lol I posted it again

You could atleast change the words and use a different picture.
>>
>>27585585
Source: your ass
>>
>>27585573

The artwork clearly shows it's a Heel(a wrestling term for villain) they wouldn't need to show it hit things with a chair otherwise

The inspiration of Tiger Mask himself was also Heel
>>
>>27585655
And the words "Fire/Dark type" are written where exactly?
>>
>>27585573
"It fights dirty" is literally the definition of Dark type.
>>
>>27585756
It is IMPLIED, not CONFIRMED, there's a difference.
>>
>>27585585
Newfag. That was
Grass
Flying
Ground
Fire
Water
Fighting
>>
>>27585573
Itll be houndoom 2.0 screen cap this
>>
>>27585655
Holy shit anon get some help. A person of your age should be able to read by now.
>>
>>27585655
>they wouldn't need to show it hit things with a chair otherwise
yeah the chair. THATS what proves it. using a fucking chair. NEVER MIND THE ASIAN MIST IN HIS ARTWORK. nope thats a completely normal move
>>
>>27585655
Chairs are typically made of wood or steel. The chair could be hinting at its type, it could be hinting at a new move, it could be anything or nothing. Where are the words "Fire/Dark type" written?
You're only inferring Dark type from appearance, which can be mistaken.
It was assumed for example that Flabébé would fuse with its flower and become Fairy/Grass type as it evolves. Most people would see a drawing of Florges (Was it leaked? I forgot, but it doesn't matter, for the sake of argument.) and swear it was "confirmed" Fairy/Grass type.

I agree that Fire/Dark type is the most likely possibility, but it's not literally confirmed until a reputable source writes it.
This is not about denial, this is not about me not wanting it to be Fire/Dark, I actually hope it is. This is about saying Fire/Dark type is "confirmed" when it's merely implied.
>>
You actually think they will go back to being Fire/Fighting?

They literally no reason for it's artwork to do all the shit it does unless to justify it's actions as a Heel so it can be Dark Type

Yeah, it's not confirmed, but it's implied with what I just described until Gamefreak confirms or denies
>>
>>27586292
>No not the fucking cryptonite!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.