[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the pokemon can only evolve through trade >emulating >no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: get the fuck outta here.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
get the fuck outta here.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>the pokemon can only evolve through trade
>emulating
>no reliable friend to trade to begin with
>>
>>27583096
If you're on PC, you can skip the evo trades pretty easily, I think.
If you're emulating on a smartphone, you can run a second game at the same time to trade with yourself.
>>
>>27583116
How do you do that with one phone?
>>
>>27583123
Get another rom of the game, either the opposite version or just a differently named version of the same one, then
Settings > Link Local > Load another game
>>
>>27583096
most GBC/GBA emulators can trade with itself, haven't found one for DS that can though
>>
>>27583192
Thank famalam
>>
>>27583220
A specific version of Desmume can but the whole process is so complicated you're better of just evolving it using pokegen.
>>
>>27583096
>not having two consoles and both versions
>>
>>27583096
Just prepatch your roms with the Universal Pokemon Randomizer so it'll skip trade evolution. You can even set up how they evolve now.
>>
>>27583096
The universal randomizer program can replace all trade evolutions with level 40 or so, without actually randomizing anything if you wish.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.