[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one is more worth playing? I haven't played any gen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 5

Which one is more worth playing?
I haven't played any gen 4 or 5 games. I assume it wouldn't make sense to play Black 2 without having played 1 first (correct me if I'm wrong). I've played the original GSC and loved it.
>>
>>27581345
You are correct in that Black 2 is a sequel and you should play Black first. I'd say Black because it would be a new experience for you. Heartgold has better graphics and a Battle frontier, some of the Gen 3 legendaries shoved in etc. but it's at it's core pretty much Gold+Crystal.
>>
>>27581364
>Heartgold has better graphics
Really? I thought being an older game would make it look worse
>>
>>27581345
Play Black. Heartgold is more or less a slower-paced GSC.
>>
>>27581395
>slower-paced
How so? I've heard that gen 4 in general is 'slow' but to me Pokemon in a slow game to begin with
>>
play heart gold
>>
>>27581386
No I meant Heartgold has better graphics than GSC
>>
>>27581386
Depends if you mind how the sprites are animated in gen 5. A lot of them were just moving versions of diamond and pearl sprites and hgss had some better looking sprites, they just weren't moving. Pretty subjective either way and I was only bothered by it because I'd already played games with those sprites so you probably wouldn't mind as much, and you only see new pokemon during the main game anyway. If you want a newer experience and don't mind some pixels and movements on the sprites looking odd go for black. If you want a polished version of more of same fo for heart gold.
>>
>>27581386

They did some weird things with the camera in gen V and it made so many things look grainy and weird.

It's like accidentally re-sizing a sprite in MS paint and instead of hitting undo, you manually try to get it back to the right size.
>>
>>27581395
Also this, the level curve is better in the new games.
>>
>>27581479
There's one or two moments where they fuck with the overworld camera in hgss and it looks off too, but it's far less frequent.
>>
>>27581345
Play both
>>
File: 1470365015253.gif (595KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1470365015253.gif
595KB, 480x360px
play black 2 on challenge mode
>>
>>27581345
Black and White fucking suck, SS/HG are the best remakes of the best gen
>>
>>27581345
Both imo

HGSS is the comfiest but gen 5 is the best
>>
>>27581345
Gen 5 was a filler gen.
Emerald, Platinum and HGSS are the only games you ever need to play.
>>
>>27581690
>Emerald
Not Fire Red?
>>
>>27581345
Black 2. Hgss has shit level scaling and poor selection of Pokemon. Only good thing it adds is post game
>>
Black has the best pokemon imho, plus amazing villians and plot.

It'll always be my fave, even if everyone hates it :<
>>
not OP, but I just beat black 2

Is black 1 worth a damn?
>>
>>27581345
HGSS.
If it was Black 2 I would've chosen that though. You really don't need to play bw1 first.
That said if that's the only way you'll get around to playing bw2, play bw1
>>
>>27581762
I've found the story and pacing is better you can only use unova mon before the e4 though
post game and side content are nonexistent sadly
>>
>>27581785
>>27581807
>you can only use unova mon before the e4 though
For me that's a deal breaker, but I'm glad I know now.
I'm open to going straight to Black 2 however.
>>
HGSS of those two

BW1 are the second worst games in the series, maybe worst if you don't appreciate some things in it but do really appreciate some things in the actual worst

You really should just play BW2 as then the reused content it has won't bother you as much and the plot in both games aren't good enough to make a difference
>>
>>27581892
No play blaze black 2 or volt white 2 quality of life improvements and overall just better if you want to emulate. I literally see no reason not to.
>>
>>27581860

Then I don't understand you because BW are my favourite exactly because theu restrict you to unova mons. It felt like playing Blue for the first time again.

It's probably fine to skip to BW2 in that case. The story isn't a big deal, you pick it up as you go. HGSS are great, but really only because of the nostalgia trip. It's worth it to play something new.
>>
>>27581345
If you want something fresh and new try Black. You can only use Unova mons during the playthrough, but the exp system, scaling, and distribution is really damn great.

If you want a nostalgia rush play HG. However, know that HGSS have Pokemon distribution issues and very bad level scaling problems. They have all sorts of miscellaneous stuff in them that can be fun though.
>>
>>27582025
From a design point of view, the only Unova mon I like is Darmanitan and maybe Beartic. The others just don't gel with me unfortunately.
>>
>>27582025
I love most of the Unova mons, but the "only new Pokemon" thing does nothing for me

The mix of old and new in BW2 feels more natural, especially since Unova is based on fucking America and the whole fucking thematic of the games is the different truths and ideals of different people in this so-called boiling pot
>>
>>27581345
I liked HeartGold more, but I didn't play the original GSC.
>>
unlike most western sequels and series franchises, most Eastern(read: Nippon) titles and sequels play out in a way that don't necessarily feed into each other dependently, rather, within one franchise you may have references to previous installments as "easter eggs", and repeated themes as far as UI is concerned, but for the most part you could play Final Fantasy ass backwards and still get as much enjoyment as you would playing the games in order.

That being the case, the only difference between playing them in the order they came out, and playing the latest one would be pretending as if you weren't aware of where the games were now so that you can appease that curious aspect of your mind that wonders "what's next?".

However, you already know what's next, and the whole thing would just be a charade at that point.
>>
File: 1459024651644.jpg (49KB, 499x406px) Image search: [Google]
1459024651644.jpg
49KB, 499x406px
>>27581345
>I haven't played any gen 4 or 5 games.
Then you start with then Gen 4 game. Especially considering you've played the GSC gen and enjoyed it. You'll be introduced to the mechanics that Gen 3 and Gen 4 added while still being familiar with everything else. Play HG.
>>
Can you still buy HG new? Where's the best place to get it?
>>
>>27581345
I think Platinum for IV Gen would be better. HG AFTER Platinum. If you start with HG, chances are you won't like Platinum. Black later. Black 2 after that. This route requires a lot more time though. If you want to play one game, go with Black.
Heart Gold is a great game (my #3) but it's basically a pretty Crystal with some features that were scandalously lacking from II Gen.

>>27581386
IV Gen is very similar in looks to III Gen but a notch better in every field. The difference isn't as big as you would expect from GBA->DS transition though.
V Gen has some seriously pixelated mons in the battles depending on camera angle. They move around a lot though and there are nice touches like asleep Pokemon having closed eyes. The locations look great and the game is beautifully colored. Music is also really great, this is the game where GameFreak finally used decent chunk of DS' potential. It also has the best story of all Pokemon games for what it's worth.

>>27581415
You should try playing V Gen if you think Pokemon is a slow game. I wouldn't be surprised if it was twice as fast as Diamond/Pearl.

>>27581488
Yeah, it's really awful when you have to use lv34 Feraligatr to battle lv 21 Rattata and lv 22 Koffing for good two or three hours in row. Thankfully Kanto is actually decent in HGSS, playing through that part was a very nice experience unlike Gen II. Buffed Elite Four after beating Kanto is a great idea.

>>27582045
Give them a chance, they grow on you. When Gen V was announced I hated 90% of new mons but now I like majority of them. It's similar with every generation, really.
>>
HG.

BW2 didn't have as good music as BW, the new gym leaders were somehow even worse than the first gym in BW and the new areas add nothing.

Also most of the none gen 5 Pokemon that were added are shitmons.
>>
>>27581345
Heartgold easily, tons of stuff to do, huge postgame, huge Pokemon selection that makes for excellent replay value
>>
>Forgetting the best part of HG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb0xt6X72MQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyaZAzhoJ64
>>
>>27582970
>BW2 didn't have as good music as BW, the new gym leaders were somehow even worse than the first gym in BW and the new areas add nothing.
You've never played BW2 have you.
>>
>>27582996
Yes. In fact I just beat it for the first time yesterday immediately after beating BW so my opinion is more relevant than yours.
>>
>>27582995
>Pokeathlon
>good
These gen 4 kids need fuck off. Literally all of your minigames are shit.
>>
>>27582970
Confirmed for newfag who wasn't here when BW2 came out. Or possibly never played it.
BW2 allowed you to discover greatness of mons like Azumarill or Magneton. It had great selection of mons and you could use completely different team in multiple playthroughs in row.

>>27582978
HGSS' Pokemon selection is a myth. You only get access to big selection in second half of the game. For the first half you only have the exact same shitmons as in GSC and you have to battle Rockets all the time.
>>
>>27583008
It's irrelevant because you clearly didn't pay attention to it and wanted to get the game done done asap.
>>
>>27583008
You do realise that you can't say things that are wrong about the game and act like you've played it right?
For example just compare the first gyms of each game.
>>
>>27583017
Azumarill and Magneton are fucking gay, fuck off.

I use my favourite mons not whatever will help me cheese the next gym.
>>
>>27583017
>You only get access to big selection in second half of the game.
You're not one of those "it's not postgame!" idiots are you?
>>
>>27583028
>I don't like x so it doesn't exist
Retard.
>>
>>27583034
What are you babbling about? How is that in any way related to my post?
>>
>>27583027
>Faggot monkey gym
>Museum gym with interesting puzzle

>Normal gym in a playground with no puzzles that is bordering on just being a tutorial
>Poison gym with no puzzle that can be cheesed

Yeah, super hard to figure out which is worse.
>>
>>27581345
HeartGold is a great remake. It's fun and keeps you busy.
Black and White aren't too great, but can be enjoyable. Black and White 2 are amazing Pokemon games with a shit ton of content and a good story. If you get Black 2 together with Black, do that. If between HG and Black, go for HG.
>>
>>27583035
I wasn't pretending they don't exit though. What the fuck is wrong with you? I was saying they look like fucking garbage and always have.
>>
Gen V hate-brigade is here, everybody evacuate.
>>
>>27581345
Platinum -> HeartGold -> Black -> Black 2

Any other order will mess up your experience.
>>
>>27583058
You told me to fuck off because I showed proof of BW2 having great Pokemon selection and you personally don't like those examples.
What is wrong with you? You have no idea what discussion or arguments are. You're just a biased retard.
>>
>>27583077
And I am saying your idea of a "great Pokemon selection" is shit.
>>
>>27583048
>Yeah, super hard to figure out which is Worse
Yeah glad you agree that Black and White is worse because the leaders are so pitiful. Seriously though, even on easy mode the leaders are harder than they were in bw1.
>>
Geodude is the only Pokemon of worth you get before Goldenrod City. I guess Heracross from Headbutt also counts. At the same point in BW2 you have Marill, Lillipup, Riolu, Sewaddle, Venipede and Magby or Elekid,
>>
>>27583226
Oops, forgot Magnemite in BW2.
>>
File: smug anime manga artist.png (497KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime manga artist.png
497KB, 1280x720px
>>27581345
Black, since it's one of the best games in the series.
HeartGold is among the worst games in the series and it's not much different from the original.
>>
>>27583249
This, if you're expecting something new HGSS isn't the game to go for.
>>
>>27583197
Normal gym in Bw1 wasn't easy at all. They hit hard with strong stabs and had Bite/Crunch for coverage. Only Misty's Starmie can compare. Other Gyms in Bw1 are also more challenging than in other Pokemon games with Emolga spam, Excadrill or dragons. In general Bw1 is the most challenging Pokemon game. HGSS is one of the easiest except for final battles with E4 and Red.

First gym is a freebie though because of elemental monkey.

>>27583249
Fuck off with your false flagging. Heart Gold is a lot different from Gen II.
>>
>>27583268
>Fuck off with your false flagging. Heart Gold is a lot different from Gen II.
Not him but the only difference from crystal is that the legendaries are now mandatory.
>>
>>27583272
There's a fuckload of smaller or bigger differences you encounter at every step. The game is much more polished and richer. Kanto is finally a proper area instead of Chernobyl. There is Safari Zone. There is proper Battle Frontier. There is Pokeathlon. Plot isn't as bare bones. E4 and Red aren't pushovers anymore.
>>
>>27583268
>Normal gym in Bw1 wasn't easy at all.
It's basically Cheren's gym but without what made it hard. Also Dark type coverage is doing nothing for anyone at that point in the game and that's the only coverage they have.

It's really telling us a lot about you if you found BW hard.
>>
File: 1372346177487.jpg (24KB, 364x480px) Image search: [Google]
1372346177487.jpg
24KB, 364x480px
>>27583268
>Heart Gold is a lot different from Gen II.
Obviously mechanics are different, but all flaws of the original are kept almost intact. Safari Zone was an attempt to fix the absolute garbage Pokemon selection, but it was too much of a hassle to be actually usable on a regular walkthrough.
>>
>>27583298
The only differences are minigames with less depth than the gen 4 contests and the Safari Zone which was present in every game bar gen 2 not to mention it had the worst iteration of it.

The plot was still bare bones but the difference is that they have names. They didn't even bother changing the personalities to something more interesting.

And the game still stands as the easiest after gen 1 however HGSS increases the levels without fixing anything else making it a grindfest.

The rest of it is just plain aesthetic changes that happen with every game. Of all the remakes so far HGSS changed the least.
>>
HG SS are arguably the best pokemon games we have yet. 100% play one of those.
>>
>>27583300
Okay, you're just shitposting. Try not grinding Audino next time you play it. Or actually compare it to second gyms of other games.

You are saying absolutely nothing by boasting about beating a Pokemon Gym. We're talking about relative difficulty.
Dark moves were good vs Munna which many people tried to use for sleep status. They made it impossible to cheese the Gym (like you could do with Misty using Butterfree). Their stabs are strong and you had no resists.
>>
>>27583358
>Or actually compare it to second gyms of other games.
It doesn't even stack up to the first gym of the subsequent game let alone three second.

>We're talking about relative difficulty.
And as a whole BW2 is harder. Were I not out and about right now I would post comparison picture of each team and what not.

Seriously go and play Black and White 2 because it's clear you haven't touched it.
>>
BW1 has very lacking postgame but I suppose it's because it had great online system, far better than anything before. Too bad it's dead now but Black is still the game I spent most time on (700+ hours) thanks to online battles and later Battle Subway (which is much better than Battle Tower but sadly doesn't have other facilities of Battle Frontier). Yes, I have played all the games, starting with Red as a kid.
>>
>>27583358
>Dark moves were good vs Munna which many people tried to use for sleep status.
No one used fucking munna because it was trash. More people used their starter, the monkey and one of the route mon like Purrloin.

And what do you mean you can't cheese it? Of course you can fucking cheese it.
>>
>>27583382
First Gym of Bw2 is only hard if you blitz through Ranch and ignore Frustration. At this point Frustration is stronger than Return and should have ~70 base power. You have Lillipup, huge power Azurill (it's normal type btw) and other mons to abuse it. Before second gym you replace it with Return. Cheren can't compare to second gym of Bw1. You're just brain damaged.

I cleared BW2 four times.
>>
>>27583419
>Of course you can fucking cheese it.
Go ahead, explain.
>>
>>27583447
It's called Blitzle and Drilbur. None of Lenora's pokemon can even touch them while you proceed to solo with one or the other.

How the fuck can you think BW1 was hard when the teams have shit for coverage?
>>
>>27583495
You're retarded. Both Blitzle and Drilbur are frail defensively and get hit hard by Lenora's stabs.
>>
>>27583443
>You have Lillipup, huge power Azurill (it's normal type btw) and other mons to abuse it.
You do realise you'll have to train said pokemon to have a chance to win right?
Which lowers the effectiveness of frustration which wouldn't get the kill in the first place.

Essentially you've been wasting your turns and giving Cheren turns to use work up.
>>
>>27583495
Even a fucking Snivy is better choice than Blitzle. Oh, and thanks for confirming you have no idea what cheesing means.
>>
>>27581345
BW has better music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLJgscPE93w
>>
>>27583520
>You do realise you'll have to train said pokemon to have a chance to win right?
No way. You have to train Pokemon in a Pokemon game?
No wonder you find the game hard if you only use your starter.
>>
>>27583503
This is why you don't argue with someone that doesn't play the game.
For one you can paralyse with Blitzle which gives you the occasional free turn as well as the ability to move first. Meaning you can just set up and sweep.
Drilbur isn't getting killed any time soon given the stats of Lenora's pokemon so it's just hone claws to victory.
>>
>>27583543
Anon you literally said the worst move to use is the best one to cheese.
Be honest are you just reading some bogus guide or what?
>>
>>27583543
>no way, you have to get rid of the thing I said was good?
Fuck off anon. Frustration is literally the worst move you can go with.

You could have just said riolu but no you had to go and show everyone you didn't touch the game and are just going
>NUH UH I'M RIGHT!
>>
>>27583529
>Oh, and thanks for confirming you have no idea what cheesing means.
You do realise that cheesing is picking the best option right?
That said anon should have said Sawk out something because I think you can catch it before Lenora and that thing just carries you through the game at that point.
>>
>>27583603
Oh and Timburr.
Lenora is an easy leader to deal with no one should be having problems with her.

Meanwhile your only option for cheesing Cheren is Riolu and that's a fairly rare spawn.
>>
>>27583543
Do you even know how frustration works?
>>
>>27583555
Blitzle can quickly die to Lillipup and is ohko'd by Watchog (who is also faster). Chance of free turn from paralyze is only 25%.
Drilbur has same offense as Watchog but much less defense and is slower. It gets ohko'd by Retaliate.

>>27583565
>>27583583
You're fucking retarded. Frustration is the strongest move available to you at the time. It's fucking irrelevant that its power get lowered the more you train. The fact is, when you're fighting the gym, it should still be stronger than anything else you have at your disposal.
Learn how the game works.

>>27583603
No, you cretin. Cheesing is effortlessly beating the game. Like using Magnemite vs Poison Gym.
>>
>>27583631
Yeah, I do. On barely trained mons it has 60-80 base power.
>>
>catch level 7 Lillipup
>train it to lv11
>it has ~92 happiness
>Frustration power is 65
>>
>>27583711
>Patrat used work up
>Lillipup used frustration
>Patrat used bite
>Lillipup fainted!
>>
>>27583747
Bite would take less than half of his HP. Patrat is much slower than Lillipup so he won't even touch him. Cheren's Work Up is a free turn for Frustration Lillipup.
I feel like I'm surrounded by morons who started playing one or two years ago.
>>
Can someone please explain how Heart Gold is slower than other Pokemon games?
>>
>>27583793
I thought that was just talking about d/p/pt.
>>
>>27583803
ah ok I have no idea, I just keep hearing about this 'gen 4 slow' meme without any specifics
>>
>>27583793
Depends on what he meant, there are two options I can see:
1) Battles being slower - they are faster than Diamond/Pearl but indeed far slower than Gen V or I-II. Not sure about III. Gen IV is definitely the slowest when it comes to draining HP bar. IIRC taking down max HP lv100 Blissey in Diamond took a whole minute. Fucking ridiculous. In Gen V it's a couple of seconds. Gen V also has faster animations, text display and so on. Movement speed is similar to other games but slower than newer Gens.
2) Game being slow to progress through - which would be true, you have to fight underleveled enemies almost all the time and Rockets can get really tedious.
>>
>>27583784
>I feel like I'm surrounded by morons who started playing one or two years ago.
The irony I feel the exact same way about you seeing as you think a level 11 Lillipup is going to do anything with frustration
>>
>>27583854
>Not sure about III
Gen 3 is the fastest game all around.
>>
>>27583855
Difference is, I am the only one who is providing actual arguments. You're only shouting "no it's not" in your ignorance.
Level 11 Lillipup is risky for solo'ing the gym, 12 or 13 would be safer but the facts are:
1) Frustration is the strongest move you have access to at this point of the game.
2) Lillipup has base 60 attack and gets STAB bonus from 60-65 base power move. It's a very potent move for this stage of the game.
2) Riolu can do more damage with Force Palm but is frailer and training him is much harder because he lacks STAB before lv11. He might have more base attack than Lillipup but he needs two-three more levels than Lillipup to kill the same enemies. He's also pain in the ass to find (5% vs 40%).

On average, before the time you even get Force Palm on Riolu, you would have beaten the Gym with Frustration Lillipup long ago.
>>
>>27583926
>Difference is, I am the only one who is providing actual arguments.
By disregarding the rules and mechanics of the game as well as the levels and stats of the opponent.
In other words your argument holds about as much water as a barrel with a hole in it.
>>
>>27583865
Faster than Gen V? I doubt it but okay, it's been a while since I replayed it.
>>
>>27583933
>By disregarding the rules and mechanics of the game as well as the levels and stats of the opponent.
Stop lying you fucktard and provide examples.
>>
>>27581345
Someone plx decide my HG team
>>
>>27583933
I'm the only one who is considering stats of Pokemon though. You're the one who said Patrat is faster than Lillipup.
You're either trolling or clinically retarded.
>>
>>27583968
Feraligatr
Because it finally got that delicious physical/special split and can wreck stuff with Bite/Crunch, Ice Fang/Punch and Waterfall.
Crobat.
Yes, it's the best Flying type you have access to before Kanto. Yes, this is HG's "huge Pokemon selection".
Graveler.
Because it's the only good Pokemon other than Heracross you have access to for good part of the game.
Hercross.
Because it's strong as fuck and available early.
Sentret.
Because Pick Up + HM slave.
I have ran out of ideas.
I guess you can use Eeveelution and Togetic (yes, you can't get Togekiss before Kanto), Kadabra or Haunter.

In my HG playthrough I was lucky to get Houndour and Gible from friend.
>>
>>27584232
Oops, Sentret doesn't have Pickup. Aipom was the one.
>>
>>27584232
Sentret doesn't have pickup faggot.
>>
HGSS is good, but nothing - literally nothing - beats good old GSC.
>>
>>27584269
Sorry, I got used to Zigzagoons and Lillipups and forgot how useless Johto mons were.
>>
>>27584271
GSC are the worst game in whole franchise. Their only appeal is nostalgia.
>>
>>27581386
The thing about Pokemon games is that the graphics aren't just a natural progression, but each game has decidedly unique aesthetics. So you may end up liking how an older game looks more.

HGSS looks the best in my opinion.
>>
>>27583013
(You) are adorable

>>27583017
I'd say the decent selection starts at about after beating Whitney. And that's just the third gym. I really like that Route 47 and 48 seem to be specifically made to alleviate the problem of the first game, with a lot of good Mons and places to train. And Safari Zone.
>>
>>27583082
>>27583058
If you think Azumarill is shit you're a dumbass
>>
>>27581345
Honestly both. They are my two favorite games
>>
>>27584582
It isn't that good in my eyes. Growlithe is nice at the time but you have to baby him until lv42 (Crunch) or even 48 (Flare Blitz) before evolving. Vulpix learns Flamethrower early but is otherwise very weak and has to wait until 45 for Extrasensory (some non-Fire move).
Magmar is perhaps the only actually good Fire type you can catch.
Magnemite and Tauros are also nice but I have trouble seeing other noteworthy mons.

That's it for before-Morty. BW2 already has similar selection before Roxy >>27583226 and it skyrockets later with Sandile, Darumaka and Scraggy on desert plus Petilil and hidden ability Eevee in Castelia city (White 2 can catch it while Black 2 gets one from trade). You can also catch Bite + Wing Attack Zubat (lv17) which is actually very viable. Dwebble is decent and in Black 2 Maractus is usable if you are a hipster (at least it's more usable than Grass types from HGSS).
>>
>>27585388
>plus Petilil and hidden ability Eevee in Castelia city (White 2 can catch it while Black 2 gets one from trade)
It should be
plus Petilil (White 2 can catch it while Black 2 gets one from trade) and hidden ability Eevee in Castelia city
>>
>>27581345
Play gen 4 then gen 5 afterwards, or else you'll feel just how slow gen 4 is.
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.