[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Super slow >Blegh type mixture >Weak to 7 different

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: 250px-248Tyranitar.png (55KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-248Tyranitar.png
55KB, 250x250px
>Super slow
>Blegh type mixture
>Weak to 7 different types
>Sand Stream is a shit ability
>Not great moveset

Is it just me, or is Tyranitar kinda the worst pseudo-legendary?
>>
nah the worst is that gooey piece of shit
>>
>>27577837
You are wrong on nearly every account
>>
>>27577837
>Dragonite
>Hydreigon
>Goodra
>>
>>27577837
It's just you, and it's because you don't have a working knowledge of Tyranitar. Those last two meme arrows are blatantly incorrect.
>>
>>27577837
Why do people use it though? I have more success with fucking Zygarde than Tyranitar, it's way too weak to everything.
>>
>>27577896
He probably doesn't even know about the sp def boost sand stream gives.
>>
>>27577837
Still OU, goodrafag or hydreigonfag or nonmegasalamencefag or even nonmegametagrossfag
>>
>>27577890
>Dragonite
>Bad

Are you retarded? Multiscale alone makes it GOAT tier.
>>
>free sandstorm
>STAB pursuit
>has surprisingly good special movepool
>great choice item sets

nope. The worst is Goodra IIRC.
>>
>>27577919
Has a ton of utility, can run suport with stealth rocks, can pursuit trap, can be acarfed cruncher to rape lati@s, can hard wall bravest burd and can switch in and rape megazard Y, can be a decent tank with assvest, can setup with dragon dance, has access to a wide movepool which provides coverage like ice punch and flamethrower to kill ferro or dragons...
>>
File: image.png (112KB, 200x328px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
112KB, 200x328px
>>27577837
>shitting on based Bangiras
>not understanding the indomitable special bulk of Assault Vest T-Tar

>>27577890
>shitting on literally the best pseudo
>comparing her to those fat fuckers
>>
File: 530Excadrill[1].png (594KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
530Excadrill[1].png
594KB, 1280x1280px
>>27577837

It's nothing special without sand, but the combination of its stats, the Sp. Def boost it gets from sand, and the support it provides for Excadril are what make Tyranitar truly great.
>>
>>27577837
>not great moveset
>Tyranitar
Pick one
>>
>>27578014
Tyranitar would be OU even without Sand Stream. You can totally play it with Unnerve if you want a great Pursuit mon but don't like the Sand damage.
>>
>>27578300

Unnerve Tyranitar is trash, there is zero reason to use Tyranitar without sand
>>
>>27577837
Sand Stream saved me in the Battle Frontier ages ago. Tyranitar can stay.
>>
>>27577837
>workable speed tier at +1 and allows for the rest of its stats in bulk or attacking stats
>okay typing that gives it key resistences
>sand stream gives chip damage and boosts bulk much higher
>EXCELLENT movepool

Is Tyranitar the best pseudo?
>>
>>27578409
No, is the best Gen II Pokemon (outside of Lugia and Scizor) and Rock-type
>>
>>27578621
You're also forgetting Ho-oh (best Gen II competitively), and Azumarill (also OU)
>>
>>27578621
Nah, it's overrated as hell.
>>
>>27577837
Yeah, a free 50% Special Defense boost for 5 turns along with possible passive damage certainly sucks.
>>
>>27577938
Which is really annoying as Goodra would be a beast if it just had fucking Recover
>>
The worst is Goodra, followed by Hydreigon. If we're only ranking non megas then the next worst would be metagross, though even in mega form it struggles to damage much with its limited STABs
>>
>goodra
>praised for creative design
>dragon type
>"creative design for a dragon type"
>tfw I can draw a circle and call it a triangle
>>
>>27578300
unnerve tyranitar already exists and is never used because it is shit

more people use fucking sand force hippowdon, which literally does not have an ability
>>
How bout fuck you
>>
>>27577837
>not great moveset
>literally one of the best movepools in the game
>>
>>27577870
stfu
>>
>>27577890
>dragonite
>>
>>27577837
I like giving ttar just enough bulk to survive a bullet punch from a max atk banded scizzor if he's at full hp. They never expect it. They never expect scarftar either.
>>
>>27577870
Goodra?
GTFO. My Goodra has shits on a lot of things.
>>
>>27577870
Replied to the wrong post:o
>>
>>27579501
Goodra isn't bad, but it's worse than the other pseudos for sure.
>>
>>27577837
lmao
tyranitar is one of the most versatile pokemon in the game. being predictable is one of the worst things you can be against people who actually know what they're doing and tyranitar is anything but
>>
>>27578409
tripfag is right
>>
>>27577837
>Super Slow
Scarftar is actually a thing
>Blegh type mixture
Barely true, but true none the less
Doesn't matter that much since you'd only stay in on something TTar threatens anyway. Celebi has horrible typing defensively yet for generations was used as a Core defense-mon.
Proved you are autistic. Free Sandstorm was one of the primary reasons to use TTar. The chip damage was legitimately useful since 3rd gen (until it started to only last 5 turns) even then, it raises TTar's special defense by 50% or did you even know that OP? I doubt it.
>Not great moveset
Literally retarded if you think this. When are mods going to get their shit together and start deleting these shitposts?
>>
>>27579555
My point exactly. I feel like mine does great no matter what I throw my Goodra into. Maxed SDef, split SAtk/HP, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Sludge Bomb, and Dragon Pulse with an Assault Vest.
>>
>>27579783
Have you throw it against an Assault Vest ttar?
>>
>>27579866
I'd probably get rekt. Wanna try?
>>
>>27579302
That's why the best MegaMeta is Boltbeam+Hammer Arm. Just have another 'mon deal with Venusaur, and I guess Keldeo if you're a bitch who can't stack hazards.
>>
>>27578409
Garchomp is best psuedo not counting Mega Salamence.
>>27578621
Mega Diancie is tough competition, but I'm inclined to agree.
>>
>>27579934
You can't do anything to Fairies without Memier Mash
>>
>>27577837
Wow, /vp/ really just blows me away with how shit it is at competitive. That alone doesn't bother me, but you faggots act like you know shit when you dont.

>Super slow
Hardly. It's on the slower end, but it makes a good Scarf user and has access to DD. Also, while more rare, M-Ttar uses DD to an even more effective degree.

>Blegh type mixture

It's weak to a lot with the trade off of resisting a lot. Resistances are more important than weaknesses. Same reason Lati@s have a great type.

Yeah dude. A free removal of enemy weather, passive chip damage and 50% SpDef boost sure is shit.

>Not great moveset

And of all the wrong shit you've said, this is probably the most wrong. Tyranitar has a better fucking movepool than god damn Mew. Fuck, it might just be the single best movepool in the game.

>>27579262
Yeah, this really applies to all of them though. The Pseudo's are all good, just some are missing a key thing or two.
>>
>>27577837
>sand stream is a shit ability
how?
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.