[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we going to have almost every single new mon revealed before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1470158847165.png (50KB, 324x207px) Image search: [Google]
1470158847165.png
50KB, 324x207px
Are we going to have almost every single new mon revealed before SM comes out?

I only got into the series after ORAS came out, so is there an Anon who can tell me how much of XY's mons or ORAS's features were revealed before they came out?
>>
well, they revealed a huge chunk of ORAS in gen 3.
>>
>>27575146
We'd know every Pokemon before release regardless from people getting early copies. They might as well just officially reveal every new Pokemon. They probably won't though, they're we're quite a few new Pokemon and Megas that weren't officially revealed before release.
>>
>>27575146
They revealed quite a bit before XY came out, but not everything. A lot of Megas and some new Pokemon were kept secret. With ORAS, though, they revealed every new Mega Evolution Pre-Release and even spoiled the Delta Episode just before release, so virtually nothing was left a secret.
>>
>>27575185
Underrated post
>>
>>27575146

A lot of XY's Pokemon were revealed before release, probably well over half. Hopefully that won't be the case here.
>>
File: 1469729761612.jpg (24KB, 401x372px) Image search: [Google]
1469729761612.jpg
24KB, 401x372px
>>27575146
>I only got into the series after ORAS came out
>>
>>27575367

Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>27575367
At least he didn't start with GO.
>>
I'd be cool with knowing all the Pokemon in advance
Then I can plan out the perfect team for my run through the game; we'll know all the new Pokemon within 24-48 hours of the game's release, what's the difference if we know all the new Pokemon 24 hours before? If they revealed the entire content of the game before November, then I'd be upset.
>>
File: 1470150306896.png (315KB, 530x580px) Image search: [Google]
1470150306896.png
315KB, 530x580px
>>27575367
>I got into it as an adult instead of a child
>Now I can see the games without nostalgia glasses

Feels good man
>>
>>27575420
>Then I can plan out the perfect team for my run through the game

That just doesn't sound fun to me. On my first run through a game, I'd much rather figure it out as I go along, rather than having everything planned out in advance.
>>
>>27575433
Sounds like an excuse to shit on games you dislike.
>>
>>27575495

Should someone not shit on games they dislike? I mean, harping on it constantly isn't right, but is it suddenly a bad thing to say why you dislike a game?
>>
>>27575472
I like to have a specific team of my favourites of just new Pokemon
I missed out on Aggron in Gen 3 because I didn't really like Aron and it was a pain to train, so I dropped it. Only to find out it became Gen 3's coolest Pokemon when I finally got to Steven. Ever since I've planned teams in advance.
>>
>>27575433
This is the best feeling.
>>
>>27575998
no
>>
>>27575185
kek, first post best post>>27575233
>>
Every single Ora's mega and nearly every mon and mega were revealed before their games came out. There is no profits to be made in keeping things to be discovered so they reveal everything as hype.
>>
>>27575381
If you are 12 years old or less, then there's nothing wrong with that.

>>27575433
Nice that being a manchild who plays children's games without any prior emotional attachment to them at least feels good.
>>
>>27576497
>Pokemon
>kids game
nice meme
>>
>>27575185
Which is why OP specified "features" as opposed to "mons".
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.