[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's worse? >People who say SuMo or >People who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

What's worse?

>People who say SuMo

or

>People who deny the starter leak/hold onto hope it's old/outdated beta art
>>
People who say SuMo, because at least the antileakfags will go away in three months.
>>
>>27574561

SuMo. Their idiocy will remain forever, while the leak deniers will eventually be debunked.
>>
Saying "SM" sounds like you're talking about a fetish tbqh.
>>
The fuck is wrong with SuMo?
>>
>>27574561
People who say SuMo to avoid saying S&M or SM as though it can only be sexual. We never said DiPe instead of DP
>>
>>27574561
What's wrong with saying SuMo other than reddit calling it that?
>>
>>27574608
LE TRIGGERING HUMAN SEXUALITY!
>>
>>27574608
No it doesn't. Saying S&M (ess-an-em) makes it slightly sound that way if heard out of context, but SM (ess-em) is not what people say to refer to sadomasochism.
>>
>>27574608

That's S&M, not SM.

Also, did you avoid saying DP?
>>
People who deny.

#Poppmaid2016
>>
File: 1467011273513.png (425KB, 857x1200px)
1467011273513.png
425KB, 857x1200px
>>27574608
>Pokemon DP
Not wanting to say SM is literally the sign of a newfag
>>
>>27574614

It's inconsistent with every previous abbreviation we've used for 20 years.
>>
>>27574673
Don't be autistic, Anon.
>>
>>27574646
because it's fucking retarded and breaks an established pattern that has existed for two decades

sumo is used by sheltered christfags, glue-eating retards and/or trolls. which one of the three are you?
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with calling it SuMo
>>
>>27574651
No, because I didn't play shit games
>>
>>27574608
Get your mind out of the gutter.

I don't even know what S&M means anyway
>>
>>27574614
LETS CHANGE THE NICKNAME PATTERN BECAUSE WE'RE EASILY TRIGGER FAGGOTS
>>
>>27574692

How is it autistic to think that consistency should take precedence over a stupid pun, avoiding a sexual reference that's not actually there, or whatever other dumb reason people say SuMo?
>>
>>27574655
What a QT.
>>
>>27574696
See >>27574692

>>27574726
>How is it autistic to think that consistency should take precedence over a stupid pun
Because you're throwing a fit over consistency in the way people abbreviate a video game.
>>
>>27574673
>>27574696
>UR BREAKING TRADISHUN!1!!!!11
Fuck. SM fags are pretty autistic
>>
>>27574561
>>27571160
>>27574502
>>
The reddit threat is real, fuck off back there you SuMo posting scum.
>>
>>27574795
You showed those reddit scum, Anon! We are legion!
>>
>>27574561
How is keeping an open mind to the possibility that the starter leaks are just early concepts that might not look entirely the same once they're officially unveiled a bad thing? It's not that wild an idea. If anything, it suggests their critical thinking and deductive reasoning abilities are superior to yours.
>>
>>27574851
>If anything, it suggests their critical thinking and deductive reasoning abilities are superior to yours.
The pseudo-intelligence is dripping from this post.
>>
>>27574756

I'm not throwing a fit. I'm posting on the Internet, saying you're wrong, which I think you are. But I'm not starting any petitions or derailing threads or anything. It's not autistic to merely comment about it.
>>
>>27574851
Thinking things that I don't like is bad, so I make dozens of threads about it daily because your thoughts make me angry.
Remember to check in with your local thought police to make sure you aren't thinking anything wrong.
>>
>>27574870
>pseudo-intelligence

Fuck outta here.
>>
>>27574851

Is it possible? Sure. Is it likely? No.
>>
>>27574883
>I'm not throwing a fit.
You're posting in a thread about things that are the "worst."
You're throwing a fit.

>saying you're wrong
Wrong about what exactly?
>>
>>27574851
It's anime anime they made to show investors of the S/M anime currently in production, anime is produced long before it airs.

The designs are final.
>>
>>27574908
Did I hit a nerve, Anon? You don't sound intelligent in that post, by the way, as much as you think you do.
>>
>>27574915

If you think this is a "fit" worthy of being called autism, you haven't been here long enough. I didn't start this thread, and I don't generally post "ugh, SuMo" when it comes up elsewhere. But someone did start this thread, so I added my opinion. If that offends you so much that you think it's a "fit," you need to grow a thicker skin.

>Wrong about what exactly?
That SuMo is how this game should be referred to. As I said, I'd rather that we be consistent with how we've referred to the games for 20 years.
>>
File: 1470360940694.png (361KB, 581x645px)
1470360940694.png
361KB, 581x645px
whether someone says SM / SuMo / SunMoo, it doesn't matter, we know what they're talking about

in 100 years when we have Pokemon Sun and Moon and Pokemon Sadism and Masochism, then we will need to differentiate between SuMo and SaMa. But until then, it doesn't matter what abbreviation they use. The only people who call it SuMo are the trolls to get you autists typing cringeworthy all-caps screeds against reddit

(now is the part where you autists call me a reddit)
>>
>>27574915
You have terrible reading skills
>>
>>27575008
>you need to grow a thicker skin
You don't know what "thick skin" means.

>That SuMo is how this game should be referred to.
I never said anything of the sort. Try again.
>>
Just make SuMo a bannable offense.
No one that unironically uses it has anything good to say anyway, same with the people that defend it.
>>
>>27574647
I'd rather see people get triggered with sex than with breaking "tradition"
>>
>>27575044

Well, you seem to have stopped attempting to make substantive arguments, so let's just end this here.
>>
>>27575055
If anything, I'll start calling it SuMo just to spite you triggered losers.
>>
>>27575075
>prove every single one of your accusations wrong
>"lol let's just end it them!"
Yeah. Sure, buddy.
>>
>>27575103

You didn't prove anything wrong, you didn't even address my substantive points. You made a meaningless semantic point, and pointed out that you hadn't directly said SuMo which was true, but completely beside the point and irrelevant to what I was saying. So like I said, you didn't prove me wrong, you were just completely off topic.

You're currently throwing much more of a fit than I did at any point, so again, I'm done here.
>>
>>27575231
>So like I said, you didn't prove me wrong
>and pointed out that you hadn't directly said SuMo which was true
>"You didn't prove me wrong, but you did!"
You've yet to prove my original point wrong. What's wrong with saying SuMo? Who or what does it hurt other than your own feelings?

>You're currently throwing much more of a fit than I did at any point
>I'm done here.
lol
Seems like you're the one throwing the fit.
>>
>>27574614
Did you play ReBl or RB?
How about GoSi, RuSa, DiPe, BlWh or ExWy?
>>
Why would anyone want the art to be fake? The grass starter art work is the GOAT starter final form of all time.
>>
>>27575499
Most of those don't make sense.
The reason why people have started using SuMo is because it's an abbreviation that resembles a word.

You can't pronounce "BlWh" or "ReBl."
>>
>>27575543
GoSi, RuSa, and DiPe are all pronounceable.
>>
>>27575580
>The reason why people have started using SuMo is because it's an abbreviation that resembles a word.
>resembles a word
Also, "DiPe" would be pronounced just the same as DP.
>>
>>27574561
SuMo, no question. Sun isn't pronounced as soon, and moon isn't pronounced as moan.
>>
>>27575580
>not calling it DiaPer
>>
>>27575615
>he isn't going to get Pokemon Moan
looser
>>
>>27575543
ReBl is perfectly pronounceable. It's pretty much rebel.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.