[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why is it so hard to understand that Totem Pokémon will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: Cattura.png (1MB, 1284x824px) Image search: [Google]
Cattura.png
1MB, 1284x824px
So why is it so hard to understand that Totem Pokémon will give you Z-crystals? Pretty much confirmed 1 for each type and they have the same aura shader of the Z-power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsaUt4OuM-Y
>>
This would be alright with me, that means 18 totem fights

But isn't it also confirmed that kahuna #1 gives you Normal?
>>
Hum, I think there will be 12 totem Pokemon.

4 given by Kahunas.
2 given by special characters in the game (The equivalent of champion or whatever)
>>
>>27569248
Which would also mean 18 "leaders"
>>
>>27569248
where?
And maybe chiefs give you crystals when you beat the totems
>>
>>27569187
>That awkward laugh
>That awkward tone
>That awkward stutter

Holy shit how far across the spectrum is Joe?
>>
isn't confirmed that theres only 4 totem pokemon?
>>
>>27569329
Far enough to have one of the most in depth sites on the internal mechanics on fucking Pokemon. Was there ever a thought that the dude wasn't on the far end?
>>
>>27569501
No. There are AT LEAST 7. Probably more.
>>
>>27569501
nevermind, there is a totem pokemon for each trial and im assuming theres going to be 8 trials?

>>27569551
what do you mean there are at least 7?
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 2048x2048px
>>
>>27569639
that wold mean there are 17 trials... that doesnt really seem believable but its possible i guess
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1946x676px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1946x676px
I was going to make a new thread in case, but this saves me the time. I still have a theory the trials are connected to the ride pokemon segments, but was unable to place the Tauros segment. Now I have. I was looking at the Alola map and noticed some features on Melemele that could possibly be where it is, but the map is not clear enough to give details on if it is. I then realized there is something that is: the E3 footage. Unfortunately, they do not go on that route, but rather on one north of it. They pass by an intersection and I think it matches up. That is the same sign and the same background. In blue is the E3 path.
>>
>>27569187
So...why should I care?
Like how is this even relevant since you know those will be obtainable ingame regardless?
And why should I care about fake starter leaks and other shit when the games are soon to be released anyway?
>>
>>27569639
Stop posting this confirmed fake bullshit.
>>
>>27569801
why was it confirmed to be fake?
>>
>they wasted a totem pokemon spot on the fucking rodent of the generation
>they wasted a totem pokemon spot on a shitty grass mantis you can probably twoshot with Ember
>>
File: image.jpg (318KB, 1725x1629px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
318KB, 1725x1629px
>>27569577
>what do you mean there are at least 7?

The website says there is a totem pokemon at the end of each trial, and that there are trials on each island. On Akala island, there are four trial captains, so at least four trials. And there is at least one trial on each of the other three islands. So 4+3 = 7.
>>
>>27569187
But that's wrong.
>there is one trial captain per type
>each trial captain sets several trials
>each trial ends with a Totem
Therefore each Totem cannot give a Z crystal.
>>
>>27569826
Read the thread, the guy contradicts himself several times and posts clearly false info like Popplio being a totem.
>>
I still don't understand why Z moves are a thing. Pokemon is really starting to feel like digimon now.
>>
>>27569875
I'd be totally be ok with that. More battles, more fun and probably a bigger world to explore since you would need a LOT of space to fit like 3-4 trials on each island, each one with its own quest.
>>
>>27569908
>implying there is a Dark Trial Captain

Oh you.
>>
>>27569908
>each trial captain gives you several trials
source this
>>
>>27569187
This makes sense. You probably get a type of crystal that matches your starter, and getting the normal one after and then bug makes sense in that having those types aren't overpowered.
>>
>>27569826
Where is the thread?
>>
>>27570529
Floating on the internet
>>
>>27570222
Fuck i kek'd
>>
>>27570508
Well, the evidence directly is that each assigns a task of some kind. Another part is the totem pokemon battle at the end. At least two parts to every trial. My theory is related to the matter that the stoutland ride takes place in the same areas that Mallow is seen in. I believe this to be a third aspect, but I think the ride pokemon are there to help you with the task, so really, it's only another part of that aspect. Stoutland is seen sniffing about and barking when it finds something. Mallow's task is to find 4 ingredients.
>>
>>27570222
Trips confirmed.
>>
Will we be able to fight the Captains? I mean, it should be obvious, because they specialize on certain types of pokemon, but they said that you fight a totem pokemon at the end of each trial. It would suck if we couldn't battle them until the post game.
I would be fine if you get the hold item from totems, and the wristband gems from the trial captains. 2 battles per trial.
>>
>>27571424
You probably do just the trials the first time in order to challenge the Kahuna. Then later on you have to beat them in battle to get the chance to capture each island's legendary.
>>
>>27569501
No.
>>
>>27569980
So that Pokémon without a mega can still be viable. Mega can't use Z-moves because of the held item stuff.
Too bad even Eviolite holders or Pokémon like Marowak with Thick Club won't be able to use them
>>
File: alola.png (878KB, 1226x713px) Image search: [Google]
alola.png
878KB, 1226x713px
This is behind Gumshoos in the Japanese trailer, it's basically confirmed they do.
>>
The only thing is that it's hard to determine which trial is where, and we may not know until we have the game.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.