[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I believe the starter leaks and everything, but WHAT IF the only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: received_1094757130581110.jpg (93KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
received_1094757130581110.jpg
93KB, 1152x2048px
I believe the starter leaks and everything, but WHAT IF the only thing the leaker learned about was Mallow and drew fake evos around her? Seems like a possible strategic scheme.
>>
yeah, and what if a faker infiltrated game freak and put fake pokemon on the website so everything we think we know about the game is actually fake
>>
>>27567891
Would explain Drampa and Beaware
>>
What if the leaker is Professor X and telepathically entered Game Freak's office and stole 1 design so they could create the most elaborate hoax ever for internet points?
>>
File: suprised.jpg (164KB, 1458x676px) Image search: [Google]
suprised.jpg
164KB, 1458x676px
>>
>>27567857
It would be absolutely amazing, if only for the meme magic. But it's not true. I really hope that something like this is the case though, because edgy Tony is garbage.
>>
I mean, nobody believed someone got in there and leaked official concept art in the first place. Now you're saying someone did it and also had the skill to make fake designs and concept art around it
>>
>>27567964
Aye, but we have learned in the past that meme magic is a force of nature
>>
>>27567857
>WHAT IF the only thing the leaker learned about was Mallow and drew fake evos around her? Seems like a possible strategic scheme.
God shut your fucking autistic mouth, nobody would EVER do that.
>>
>>27567910
Drampa looks like it's straight out of Gen 2, kill yourself
>>
>>27568599

>Drampa looks like it's straight out of Gen 2

Well that would explain why it looks like bland shit, like the vast majority of Gen II Pokemon.
>>
>>27568581
If I was a skilled artist and I got information about Mallow leaked to me, I would do it just to fuck with everyone. Don't assume you know the mindset of every single person on this entire world.
>>
>>27568638
Hey dont shit on the gen of blob 1 stage shit mons! GSC were da bestest!
>>
>>27568642
Not everyone is as much of an asshole as you are
>>
>>27567857
So he decided to troll everybody by just randomly coming up with 10/10 designs? Ok buddy.
>>
>>27567857
I doubt it. There's also the fact that the evos seem way too creative for them to have been designed by anybody but Gamefreak.

Every Rowlet evo is just s bigger, leafier owl. Every Litten evo is just a bigger fire tiger. Every Popplio evo is some sort of bigger performing seal/clown. Nobody but Gamefreak would go so far as to have vine drawstrings for a grass good combine with Rowlet's wing to form a bow. Nobody but Gamefreak would have come up with a wrestling belt that shoots flames. Nobody but Gamefreak would think to turn to performing deal into a different sort of design, but still keep the performing aspect.
>>
>>27567952
wow, this is the first art i've actually liked of the final evos. this slightly changed my mind.
>>
>>27568685
Honestly, it's kind of funny. People said things like this (not necessarily to "prove" they are real but just to show what makes them appealing versus the other dregs floating around), about how they were so unique and creative like something only gamefreak would come up with. And shocker, they literally were something only gamefreak would come up.
>>
>>27568642
Nobody would fucking ever design three starters to put a tiny doodle of a real character in the concept art of fucking ONE of them, not even you and don't pretend for a single second like you would. It is the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard and I've heard it too many fucking times. It's not a possibility, period.
>>
>>27568032
Anthropic principle
>>
>>27568710
Sadly there's not much out there aside from the waifubait seal.
>>
>>27568685
>>27568718
Exactly. It's almost as if Game Freak actually understands Pokemon design, while the masses of so called fans understand jack shit.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.