[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They are just beta designs. Chill out vp and stop referring to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1469859790803.jpg (73KB, 285x640px) Image search: [Google]
1469859790803.jpg
73KB, 285x640px
They are just beta designs. Chill out vp and stop referring to them as the real deal
>>
>>27564770
Sun and Moon are just beta for gen 8
>>
>beta designs
>greninja was already planned for smash 4 before he even was called greninja
>>
>>27564770
They look like reference art for the anime team. Would GF really send reference art to them with beta designs? Wouldn't it make more sense to wait to send reference art with finalized designs?
>>
>>27564770
>beta designs
>appears on animation reference sheets.

Animation takes awhile to make fyi. So these were finalized a while back.
>>
>>27564770
GF wouldn't send beta art to the production studio for the anime, jackass.
>>
>>27564788
>>27564855
>>27564947
they sent out designs so they can make a beta anime, dumbasses
you have to make an alpha and beta before you can move on to a final omega product, this is product development 101
>>
>>27564966
Exactly. And if the intended designs don't seem to translate well through animation, then it gets sent back to the original artist to either make changes to the design or scrap it altogether.
>>
I think these are the final designs BUT all Pokemon, and especially the starter's final evolutions would almost certainly need approval/input from TCPi, the anime etc so it's not impossible that the final designs would vary somewhat.
>>
>>27564966
It doesn't prove they aren't the final product.
>>
>>27564966
>>27564984
>Implying they'll change a Pokemon design just for the anime
That's final, deal with it, the anime is a side product of the Pokemon brand, they have nothing to say about any Pokemon designs
>>
>>27565049
It doesn't prove that they are the final product either.
>b-but mallow--

Her design and character traits were most likely decided upon before these supposed final evolutions for the starters.
>>
>>27564984
Dude I was being sarcastic, there is no such thing as a "beta anime". Designs that are sent off to be animated are final unless it's a pilot, which is definitely not the case for an anime that has been airing for the last 20 years.

Thanks for proving that anti-leakfags are genuinely this retarded, though.
>>
>>27564770
We'll see
>>
>>27564966

kek
>>
>>27565089
Dude, Gamefreak said once that they design starters, their evolutions, and legendaries before ANYTHING else. These are probably final. Get over it.
>>
They are the "real deal" if they're just beta designs you dumbfuck
>>
>>27565461
Local anon provides no source. More shitposting at 11.
>>
File: 147040581939981.jpg (83KB, 285x640px) Image search: [Google]
147040581939981.jpg
83KB, 285x640px
>>27564770
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.