[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't want Gen 4 remakes. I'd rather they spend the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Sinnoh_3DS.png (2MB, 1992x888px) Image search: [Google]
Sinnoh_3DS.png
2MB, 1992x888px
I don't want Gen 4 remakes. I'd rather they spend the time after releasing SM to work on SM2/Earth. It sucks that we have to live with the shitty non-upgraded XY when we couldve had XY2/Z by now. If they have time to make DP remakes AFTER SM2, then that'd be cool and okay
>>
2019/2020

It's happening.
>>
ORAS were the last remakes that were justified in existing, and they were done lazily thanks to Masuda thinking people in modern society don't have time for good games anymore.

There should be no remakes beyond this point. At most, they should set entirely different games in old (but modified) regions.

Does anyone really want to live through an age of gen4/5/6 remakes?
>>
>>27561741
What about a new Kanto remake?
>>
You're getting them, deal with it.

You can have your SM2 via the SM remakes in 20 years.
>>
>>27561741
I feel like we'd sooner get BW3 than BW remakes
>>
>>27561749
Fuck Kanto. If you want, reuse the region (along with Johto) for a new game with a new story set in the past or future, making it sufficiently different. Don't redo the game entirely again.

I don't want to see what kind of shit regions Masuda comes up with when he decides Pokemon should now be set in Iraq or Brazil or wherever else he takes a holiday next, so reusing could be good.
>>
Why not want SM to actually be good in the first place instead of relying on a sequel or third version which while much better will be more than 50% recycled content?

Also Kanto needs another remake more than Sinnoh needs one.
>>
>>27561719
This
>>
>>27561749
It's called XY.
>>
>>27561706
Expect it to happen on Platinum's 10th anniversary in Japan.
>>
>>27561706
Honestly, they Really should have done Emerald and Blue remakes instead of Ruby and Sapphire. Then we could get Platinum and Crystal Remakes in Gen 7/8
>>
>>27561844
The third game is basically the first two games, but with more polish and effort put in. It's supposed to be the ultimate representative of that generation. (and really just a way to get more money from you without much more effort)

This makes the idea of a 3rd game remake retarded. Why? Because the remakes should already include the content of the third game. FR/LG and HG/SS did this already.

Then they went and fucked it up by leaving everything out of ORAS.
>>
>>27561796
Because SM will NOT be good. Not because they screwed up or anything or did something i dont like maybe. but because the game itself will lack features that would only show up in a 3rd version. SM will be good as it can be, and we'll eat it up, but it'll still be another RB/G, GS, RS, DP, BW.
>>
>>27561894
They don't need to be shit. There's no reason they can't be as good as a third game beyond laziness and rushing.
>>
>>27561719
>>27561741
Considering how drastic a change Gen 7 is, yes. ORAS should have been held off in this regard actually, Ohmori used it as his training ground. Imagine Gen 7 ORAS with the realistic models, no grid movement and map design for further changes to the region, stuff like SOS battles or the Rotom Dex in a less linear Hoenn and so on so forth.
Its why I want DP remakes this gen, jta going to be amazing to see how they will pull off a full sized Mt Coronet, Pokemon Ride for the games with Heavy HM usage and so on so forth.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.