[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He uses a "team" >He doesn't barrel through

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (182KB, 1042x719px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
182KB, 1042x719px
>He uses a "team"
>He doesn't barrel through the entire game using his starter, a backup mon for double battles, and a couple HM slaves
>>
Isn't that what a team is?
>>
yeah i did that shit on my first play through of Red version when I was 8 years old
>>
>>27560844
Ouch, the edge
>>
>>27560844
>Using a starter.
Its like you want the game to be set to baby mode.
>>
>>27560844
>Doesn't just pick the water starter and give it only Cut Rock Smash Surf and Waterfall/Dive depending on the game.
>>
>>27560844
i only use like 3-4 serious mons on my teams if it makes you feel better
>>
>he doesn't use a team
>he doesn't realize that he has 6 whole slots to fill with unique and cool pokemon to be his bros
>he just uses his fucking charizard
you are 5.
>>
>>27560890
How in the fuck is that edgy?
>>
>>27560844
>he posts reaction images facing the wrong way
>he probably plays Pokemon Go
Kill yourself
>>
>he doesn't use a team of pickup mons
smfh goyim
>>
If it was possible, I've always had Marowak and Arcanine on my team. Forever and always.
>>
>>27560941
>brb, spending the next hour grinding this newly-caught Pokemon from level 15 to 40
>>
File: image.png (457KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
457KB, 600x450px
>>27560951
>>
>>27560965
>not raising pokemon
>>
>>27560965
>what is exp share
>>
>>27560844
>He uses his starter
>He doesn't use a team of 2/3 buff-ass wild pokemon + HM slaves
Only boring fucks use their starter as their main pokemon.
>>
>>27560965
>give it exp share
>do what you were already going to do
???
>>
>>27561044
this used to help but exp share has been ruined in recent generations by becoming the casual partywide shit it is

if you use it you're basically a pokemon go tier normie
>>
>>27560965
>not catching it at a level already comparable to your team via dexnav
I seriously hope they don't remove that shit in gen 7
>>
I bet you inject Lucky Eggs at the start and constantly use EXP Pass/O-Power too
>>
I just catch any mons that have over 100 in an offensive stats and teach them 4 offensive moves.
Whoever has the more PP in front, change accordingly for every gym/e4.
Still a stomp so you get to post-game faster but slightly more fun.
>>
>>27560844
using a full team is precisely what you do to make the game harder instead of pooling all your exp into fewer pokemon

I sure hope the ridiculous EXP share isn't in the game again.
>>
>story mode
>hard
its like you are 12 years old
>>
>>27561102
This is good bait.
>>
>>27560844
>people play the game in a way I don't and they are wrong
stop being such a bitch
>>
>>27563593

he's right y'know, the Gen 6 EXP share was there to make sure X/Y/OR/AS was babby's first pokemon game
>>
EXP share is just a convenient tool to raise multiple competitive pokemon at once.

Even without EXP share you can just beat the game with your ridiculously overlevelled starter/early shitmon.
>>
File: 1470397359193.png (330KB, 600x667px) Image search: [Google]
1470397359193.png
330KB, 600x667px
>>27563616
The issue is this person is complaining about it being too easy and for babies while also advocating using your starter only which is one of the most casual things ever.
>>
>>27560844
clicking the same move with the same pokemon every single fight isn't fun
>>
>>27560844
Nah, if you don't want to be massively overleveled, you should be doing the exact opposite, that is have 20 or so pokemon that you rotate in and out as needed. Keeps levels from getting too high, lets you use more mons in one playthrough, and lets you change your team up for variety to keep things from getting stale.
It's not fun to play just by hitting one attack button over and over.
>>
Except it is nearly impossible to do something like that from Gen 3 onward. It was barely passable in Emerald, and I was never able to do it in Diamond/Pearl nor Black/White.
>>
>>27560942
That's just a popular buzzword
>>
>Using just your starter
Literally "that kid"
>>
>>27560907
Flying water starter when
>>
>>27560844
>he doesn't play like little kids do

No I don't anon
>>
>>27563572
If you love to spend most time switching, some people never switch and just take it
>>
>>27564199
Why are those games so hard? Boringly so, I lose and turn it off
>>
That sure sounds like a fucking boring way to play.
>>
>>27560844
i always try get a well rounded team asap. usually i covered all relevant types before the second gym.
>>
>>27564906
>Region surrounded by water
>Diverse and ridiculously numerous fish literally everywhere around Hawaii
>20 different fish available and they're all terrible or repeats
I hope pooplio ends up good.
>>
>>27560941
>he wants a full party of six special snowflake unique bros to treat like a trophy shelf

I usually do a playthrough with 3, occasionally 4 Pokemon. Having a small number of best buddies is preferable to me than always being under leveled with a full team or spending days in the same grass patch trying to raise a 6thmon up from 23 to 52 or whatever
>>
>>27565598
Having a shoulderbro and two others feels like a friendly intimate unit. Having a full team makes me feel like a soccer mom.
>>
>>27560844
>using HMs in Alola
>>
>>27560896
spotted the retard
>>
File: Muramasa.jpg (180KB, 640x480px)
Muramasa.jpg
180KB, 640x480px
In-universe it's kind of cool. One man, one bro battling it out against a lot of trainers and wildmons on their journey.

Using just one in game is pretty boring and stupid though.
>>
Teams of pokes that you like are fun.
Going through X now with a mono water team and i really regret it, its so boring not being able to chose all the guys you like.
Its why I never go for a nuzlocke.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.