[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So here's my project. I want to get a pokemon with the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: fug.png (163KB, 764x201px) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
163KB, 764x201px
So here's my project.

I want to get a pokemon with the most ribbons possible and to do that I need to start in colosseum (since I don't own XD).

So my plan is to reset until I get a shiny and then use it to get all the ribbons until gen 6.

My problem is that I don't know which pokemon to choose. The pokemon offered are really limited in that game but luckily for me, most of the pokemon are part of my somewhat long list of favorite and I can't choose which one I want.

Help me fuel my autism, help me choose a ribbon slut. List is in the image.
>>
Quilfish.

It needs the love.
>>
>Getting a shiny in Colosseum
Sorry to burst your bubble buddy but it's not happening. Even if you encounter the Shadow Pokemon and it's shiny, the game rolls AGAIN after you capture it. That's the equivalent of getting two shinies in a row.
>>
>>27560195
That's not how it works. When you catch it, his shiny status is rerolled so you just need to catch it and every time you catch it its just the normal shiny rate.
>>
>>27560224
That's exactly what I said.

Encounter: Roll 1
Capture: Roll 2
That's a 1/1600 chance.
>>
>>27560162
Granbull because dog shows

By the way, would you ever clone this Pokemon when you get it to the newer games? I really want to do this myself but I don't have the requirements.
>>
>>27560289
no you said that you have to wait for it to be shiny BEFORE capturing it

you can just capture it straight up and check in your party if its shiny, so it's still 1/8192.

Also it's not 1/1600

I know you meant 1/16000 but you would still be wrong, that's not how statistic works.

You have 0.00000149011612% chance of getting 2 shinies in a row while with your wrong calculation you would have 0.00625% chance. Pretty big difference.
>>
File: qtpies.jpg (279KB, 539x688px) Image search: [Google]
qtpies.jpg
279KB, 539x688px
>>27560162
All them gen 2 pogeymans.

My man, you good.
>>
>>27560313
You don't need to, you can just transfer it.
You get the ribbons in colosseum (or XD)
Then the ribbons in emerald
Then the ribbons in Sinnoh and HGSS
Then the ribbons in gen 6 (since there's no ribbons in gen 5)
>>
>>27560400
I suppose thats doable, but I'd need to get Colloseum/XD and the console for it, unless there's a way to emulate it all.
>>
>>27560416
You can just start in emerald, there's only 2 ribbons in colosseum or XD and one of them is only obtainable if you purify the pokemon from that game itself.
>>
>>27560162

Aipom. Shiny Ambipom is too fucking cute and has a good move pool.

If you really don't want to use that, though, I'd go with Flaafy. Great shiny, great evo, and cute mega.
>>
>>27560181
Really love Quilfish, I don't know why it's so unpopular.

>>27560313
Granbull is so amazing. When I was young the only pokemon movie I owned was the Lugia one and the granbull fight in the opening scene is amazing.

>>27560387
Yeah this game is 95% gen 2 pokemons

>>27560460
They are both great.
>>
>>27560162

If you want all of the ribbons, you need a Smeargle.
>>
>>27560162
My vote would be Sneasel or Vibrava
>>
I feel like Ledian deserves to be the Ribbon Queeng.
>>
>>27560162
Save before you purify said Shadow Pokemon. Purification rolls the Pokemon ID again.
>>
>>27561439
its on catch not on purification.
>>
>>27561898
Then why does shininess reset when you purify it? Does it just reroll the ID on catch and not apply it until it's purified or something?
>>
>>27562452
it resets when you catch not on purification
>>
>>27562606
Why does a shiny pokemon stop being shiny when you purify it? I know that it resets when you catch but I'm pretty sure it also resets when you purify it too.
>>
>>27560162
I suggest using RNG abuse when catching your pokemon and have an empty slot while catching it to check if it is shiny just in case.
>>27562657
That's not supposed to happen. Are you sure you don't have some code or something on? The Pokemon ID is never rerolled, the reason it stops being shiny is because your Trainer ID and SID are applied to it when it obviously had a different trainer with a different Trainer ID and SID before.
>>
>>27560162
Gotta go with Granbull. Dog shows bruh.
Also you have amazing taste.
>>
>>27560162
Swablu, Vibrava, Sneasel or Flaaffy. Though Ledian is really cute too.
>>
>>27560162
>XD
Kill you're self
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.