[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://metro.co.uk/2016/08/04/new-m ario-and-pokemon-games-planned-for-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 6180_front.jpg (72KB, 640x442px) Image search: [Google]
6180_front.jpg
72KB, 640x442px
http://metro.co.uk/2016/08/04/new-mario-and-pokemon-games-planned-for-nx-launch-window-claim-sources-6047386/

What do you guys think it'll be? Maybe a new Pokemon Stadium or Battle Revolution-esque game?
>>
I was thinking more of a pokemon coliseum or pokemon xd
>>
It's mainline. People need to get the fuck over the fact that the 3DS is getting replaced. DS sold way more and they didn't keep milking it for 10 years.
>>
>>27558799
Pokémon Rumble NX
>>
>>27559046
this will probably happen
>>
>>27559031
>changing consoles in the middle of a generation
Can't change horses midstream famalam
>>
>>27559031
I doubt it'll be mainline, but probably something akin to the Gamecube game.

3DS will be replaced soon, but that has little to do with it.
>>
>>27558799
I'm hoping for another Colosseum.
>>
>>27559076
>middle of a generation
Were you one those XY2/Z people, too?

>>27559091
They're not gonna bother with those anymore when the novelty of battling 3D Pokemon is pretty much a standard for the series now. It's like taking money and burning in the dumpster behind their office.
>>
>>27559231
I think he means Sun and Moon are going to be for 3DS, they wouldn't announce Gen 8 before Gen 7's first games are even released, and making Eclipse or Sinnoh remakes or whatever on the NX would be changing systems in the middle of a generation.

The closest we've ever gotten to this is Crystal being GBC-only, but the GB and GBC are already really similar.
>>
>>27559275
>Sinnoh remake
>Not on NX
Fucking Bless
>>
>>27558799
>Pokemon Stadium
It's dead, Jim.
>>
>Implying we'll ever get another battle sim game.

The mainline games getting 3d models plus PBR tanking guarantee it.
>>
>>27558799
>S&M gets a sequel on NX
>you can carry over your data from the game

This will be the final Pokemon game before the reboot
>>
>>27559275
SuMo comes out in a few months, what exactly is the issue? Did you think they were announcing new Pokemon games the same day it was releasing?

3DS Sinnoh sure as fuck ain't happening with new hardware right around the bend, which means a new generation would follow it, so they're not dicking around making Sinnoh models right now.
>>
>>27559548
I'm just saying unless they skipped both the third version and the remake and Sun and Moon are the only Gen 7 games before Gen 8, the next games won't be Gen 8.
>>
File: picture.jpg (13KB, 342x480px) Image search: [Google]
picture.jpg
13KB, 342x480px
Colosseum/stadium is obsolete now

Battle Revolution should have been a lesson now

.....Even though its the only pokemon game where you can play as a Bara, they better include that one feature
>>
>>27559231
>They're not gonna bother with those anymore when the novelty of battling 3D Pokemon is pretty much a standard for the series now. It's like taking money and burning in the dumpster behind their office.

Well they need to do something for the NX, because unless it's the 3DS' successor it's not getting a mainline pokemon game.

Though to be honest it was never about 3D model novelty and just pokemon on a more powerful engine that deviated from the norm.
>>
File: angry water types.png (599KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
angry water types.png
599KB, 640x480px
>>27559588
Stadium won't be obsolete until they put a sizeable number of postgame facilities in the mainline titles again.
>>
>>27559647
>again

Battle Frontier was always pretty shit, though.

The only fun was one pokemon choosing their own moves and hacking everything to know explosion.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (46KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
46KB, 620x400px
>>27559678
Shouldn't you be busy shilling ORAS some more?
>>
>>27559574
Is that an issue because it's clear they don't care about the third version crap anymore. With new hardware so close, it's just about guaranteed they're working on a new gen for it at this point. Third version heavily reusing assets maybe, but certainly no time for remakes.

>>27559646
Nobody actually gives a fuck what engine these games run on. It just so happens you need a different engine to run the 3D games. That's why nobody is hyping 3D SuMo because they blew their loads all over mainline finally going 3D with XY. Novelty is gone. It's the norm now.
>>
I don't want to be a pessimist, but it's probably one of the shit spinoffs like Pokemon Rumble or one of the puzzle games.
>>
>>27559712

ORAS was shit but not because it lacked the snorefrontier,
>>
>>27559904
It was never about the models, those are kind of shit. It was about pokemon on your tv.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.