[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo, why didn't Jynx get an evolution along with Magmar and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10

File: image.png (337KB, 516x464px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
337KB, 516x464px
Yo, why didn't Jynx get an evolution along with Magmar and Electabuzz?

They all got babies in Gen 2.
>>
File: 1470078436901.jpg (15KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1470078436901.jpg
15KB, 500x333px
>>27558517
Cause if she evolved she'd have to look like a digimon.
>>
>>27558517

Because she has bad blood attached to her and it caused her to get distanced from her trio.
>>
File: 303.png (505KB, 600x727px) Image search: [Google]
303.png
505KB, 600x727px
>>27558558
i smell the stench of a genwunner from this post.
or at least someone who liked the series until gen 3.
>>
>>27558653
Nope.Just saying.
>>
>>27558517
she was black
>>
Because they want to forget her. Sad but that's prolly it.
>>
>>27558686
/pol/ is that way -->
>>
>They all got babies in Gen 2.

So did Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan, your point?
>>
>>27558517
Because americans like always ruin things for the rest of the world.
>>
>>27558517
cause at the time,there was a lot of controversy surrounding jynx,so they steered away from giving it attention with an evo.
>>
>>27558653
I smell an underage faggot who got Black Version for their 7th birthday and is butthurt that literally every Pokemon fan doesn't consider Gen 5 to be the greatest thing to happen to modern humanity.

Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>27558707
Yep, I blame the racist myself.
>>
>>27558703

>Grouped together in the dex
>Only three to learn the elemental punches
>Based on mythical creatures
>Their babies are next to one another in the national dex in the exact same order as their older forms

They're a trio.
>>
File: rujeria.jpg (190KB, 620x423px) Image search: [Google]
rujeria.jpg
190KB, 620x423px
>>
File: image.png (82KB, 360x278px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
82KB, 360x278px
>>27558703
They're in a trio. Go be a dick for no reason elsewhere.
>>
File: tumblr_o5ahj2BfGr1utigmho1_500.jpg (63KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5ahj2BfGr1utigmho1_500.jpg
63KB, 500x493px
>>27558774
>Jynxmon Digivolved into Roujeramon
Pic unrelated af
>>
>>27558764
>>27558779
Jynx stopped being apart of the trio when she wasn't invited to hang out with Articuno on the Seafoam Islands even though both Magmar and Electabuzz were invited to hang out with the other legendary birds. The final nail in the coffin was not receiving an evolution in Gen 4.

This was probably due to allegations of racism which might have caused the lack of support for the Pokemon similar to dropping Porygon from the anime due to the flashing lights incident.
>>
File: 8e7.png (74KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
8e7.png
74KB, 1024x1024px
>>27558723
>>
>>27558858
When was her coloration changed to purple?
>>
>>27558723
>>>>∆?
>>
It's possible that they're still terrified of the blackface controversy, but if that was really it, they would never have made Porygon-Z. Maybe they just couldn't think of a good design for it.

FWIW, Jynx is considered more competitively useful than Magmortar or Electivire.
>>
>>27558517
Because Mr. Mime counterpart.
Fact.
>>
>>27558858
Magmar isn't found in victory road where Moltres resides.
>>
>>27559049
Please be bait. This "fact" is one of the least substantiated headcannons I've come across here.
>>
>>27559108
you cannot even prove the opposite
literally making me laugh in real life
pathetic
>>
>>27559049
Mr. Mime is a counterpart with Sudowoodo
>>
>>27559125
bait. thanks for making it obvious m8
>>
>>27559108
Not that guy, and I know it's bait, but you provided no evidence to your claim. Just because one of feminine and one is male doesn't make them counterparts.

Jynx is in a trio with Magmar and Electabuzz for reasons stated above.
>>
>>27559137
this
both are native to sinnoh with their babies living there, and can only be found in their debut gens via unusual circumstances (in game trade or it wandered in and no one knew what it was)
>>
>>27558764

>Grouped together in the dex
So why can't it be a duo with Mr. Mime instead? They're both humanoid, psychic and next to each other.
>Only three to learn the elemental punches
Hitmonchan
>Based on mythical creatures
Like almost every fucking Pokemon?
>Their babies are next to one another in the national dex in the exact same order as their older forms
I'll give you that one.

How about reasons they aren't a trio?
>Electabuzz/Magmar are version exclusives, Jynx isn't
>Jynx is dual type, while Electabuzz and Magmar are single typed
>In Gen 1, Electabuzz and Magmar share the same BST of 395. Jynx's BST was 340
>>
>>27558723
I smell projection
>>
>>27559156
not an argument
next
>>
>>27559137
>>27559185
you're confusing commonalities with counterpart

they both have baby forms introduced in sinnoh, along with others that got the same treatment. and it's a big stretch to equate an ingame trade, which was not unique to Mr. Mime, to sudowoodo's truly unique appearance in gen 2.
>>
>>27558517
Mr. Mime didn't either and they too are linked
>>
>>27558858
The fuck are you even talking about? Electabuzz aren't found in the Power Plant, and you can't find Magmar in Victory Road/ whatever the name of the place it was found in FRLG was
>>
>>27559204
don't forget both have almost same exact BST
same hp stats
same humanois special orientations
same minamaxing
both have weird hair
both learn metronome
both psychic, and now dual type
both required to be traded in gen 1
the list goes on
>>
>>27559204
Also Gamefreak was doing the Ice/Electric/Fire groups with the Legendary Birds and Beasts.
>>
>>27559204
It was version exclusive.

To green.
>>
>>27559204

Forgot to mention:
>Electabuzz and Magmar have similar Japanese names: Boober and Eleboo
>Both share the same Hidden Ability, Vital Spirit
>>
>>27559204
>So why can't it be a duo with Mr. Mime instead? They're both humanoid, psychic and next to each other.
By this logic Mr. Mime could be hypno or alakazam's counterpart too.
>Hitmonchan
Yes, the punching pokemon can also use them. It doesn't reduce the significance of the fact that there are three elemental punches with three respective elemental pokemon, it is a unique enough grouping.
>Like almost every fucking Pokemon?
Not every pokemon is based on yokai.

How about reasons they aren't a trio?
>Electabuzz/Magmar are version exclusives, Jynx isn't
>Jynx is dual type, while Electabuzz and Magmar are single typed
>In Gen 1, Electabuzz and Magmar share the same BST of 395. Jynx's BST was 340

These are your valid points, although for something to be considered a trio its not mandatory to share all of these traits (the three genies have one with a single typing for example)
>>
>>27559306

No it isn't.
>>
>>27559346

>By this logic Mr. Mime could be hypno or alakazam's counterpart too.
Since when was Mr. Mime next to those on the dex?
>Not every pokemon is based on yokai.
Magmar isn't based on a yokai.
>>
>>27558723
what if he got white instead?
>>
>>27559289
1. Jynx, Electabuzz, and Magmar have similar stats.
2. I'll concede that, but I don't see it as any more viable a point than the Ice/Electric/Fire trios being a thing in Gen 1 and 2.
3. Jynx, Electabuzz and Magmar are all bipedal vaguely humanoid
4. I don't know what minamaxing is.
5. Having weird hair isn't a point. And Jynx's hair isn't weird.
6. Jynx, Electabuzz, and Magmar all learn the elemental punches. Jynx sharing a move with Mr. Mime could be a coincidence, but Jynx, Magmar and Electabuzz having the punches isn't.
7. Mr. Mime didn't gain his secondary type until a whopping 5 generations after Jynx. If that was an argument, Mime would have had it sooner.
8. Jynx was exclusive to Green Version
9. Keep them coming.
>>
>>27559473

1. Jynx, Electabuzz, and Magmar have similar stats.

No. Magmar and Electabuzz shared the same BST once. Jynx never did.

>Jynx was exclusive to Green Version

Where the fuck are you getting this from? It's not.
>>
>>27559306
>>27559473
Jynx was exclusive to the Japanese Blue
Electabuzz in Red
Magmar in Japanese Green

RBG worked differently than in Japan than they did internationally
>>
>>27559473
> Jynx, Electabuzz, and Magmar have similar stats.
Not even close, Jynx and Mr Mime have pretty much same stats swapped around, like Magmar with Electabuzz.

>Jynx, Electabuzz and Magmar are all bipedal vaguely humanoid
If you see Electabuzz and Magmar being more humanoid than Jynx and Mr. Mime you are trying to hard with the fantasy.

>Having weird hair isn't a point. And Jynx's hair isn't weird.
They have hair because actually are humanoid, they do also wear western like "clothes"

>Jynx, Electabuzz, and Magmar all learn the elemental punches. Jynx sharing a move with Mr. Mime could be a coincidence, but Jynx, Magmar and Electabuzz having the punches isn't.
It's a coincidence when fits your argument, right. Like holy shit, a Pokemon can learn one of its STAB attacks!

>Mr. Mime didn't gain his secondary type until a whopping 5 generations after Jynx. If that was an argument, Mime would have had it sooner.
Jynx didn't get an evo in gen 4?

>Jynx was exclusive to Green Version
Both were still obtainable by trade in RB.

Also the Psychic Humanoid duo is definitely a more explicit relation.

Both also show a "touch / contact" theme through, barries, slaps and kisses.

Both learn Nasty Plot, Fake Out, Screens, Taunt, Copycat, Metronome, Hypnosis, Future SIght, etc.

Both have 3 abilities.

Both have an extremely close base Exp, like Magmar and Electabuzz do with each other too.

Both have hands up in most of the sprites and model animations, Magmar and Electabuzz opted for hands down.

Both have Anthropomorphic body shape, Magmar and Electabuzz have Sciurine body shape.

Both live in a Urban Habitat.

Both have babies with the still 5BST difference and same 3 abilities.

Both adult and baby form still give Sp.Atk and Sp.Def Effort Values when defeated.
>>
File: meowth.png (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
meowth.png
61KB, 1280x720px
>>27558723
holy shit u fukken mad bro
>>
>>27558517
The question is, why did they force her into the duo so they became a trio?
>>
>>27558956
Scars don't fade, otherwise porygon's line wouldn't still be banned for something Pikachu did.
>>27559063
FRLG he was moved from the Mansion to Mt Ember. Moltres' new home.
>>27559288
Electabuzz was always located in the powerplant exclusive to Red.
>>
>>27558723
All the genwun hate comes from Hoennbabbies
>>
Because their only options were to make it more niggerish which they obviously couldn't do and they also couldn't make her skinnier because of SJWs. I think we're lucky that they still put Jynx in the games nowadays.
>>
>>27558517

You can't seriously not know that already
>>
>>27558628
If they're a trio why are Mag and Ele version-exclusives while Jynx isn't? I figured she was a Mr. Mime counterpart, who also got a baby form down the line.
>>
>>27559460

Who the fuck gets white?

You'd have to be some kind of sicko.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.