[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Region that introduced triple battles >First gym has three

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 9127739_orig.png (50KB, 437x380px) Image search: [Google]
9127739_orig.png
50KB, 437x380px
>Region that introduced triple battles
>First gym has three leaders
>single battle format

Wasted potential general
>>
You missed the point of that Gym, famalam
>>
>>27556469
fuck, your right OP.
>>
>>27556469
This bothered me so much
>>
>>27556486
point was to teach you about the type chart, by forcing you to use monkey to win

wow so awesome
>>
>>27556529
>"Hey man, Held Items are so important a here's some Oran Berries for the Gym!"
>First Pokemon the Gym Leader has is a Work Up Pickup Lillipup

I maintain that Cheren wants you to die.
>>
>>27556529

I didn't even use the monkey. I just used my bird to destroy Cilan.

A triple or rotation battle would have been so much better.
>>
>>27556469
>never confirmed to be the ninjas
>anime could have had cilan betray ash, then realize friendship or someshit and turn on his brothers, then they join him and help stop ghetsis
>Iris could have been an annoying shit the whole time, only to get to 8th gym and turn around and cuck ash as the secret gym leader
>N's "sisters" never really important

wasted potential the region more like it
>>
>>27556563
that was such a brutal move
also if you chose snivy have fun with incinerate
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.