[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your favourite Pokemon is now a Bloodborne enemy. What is their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: bloodborne.jpg (351KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne.jpg
351KB, 1920x1080px
Your favourite Pokemon is now a Bloodborne enemy.

What is their redesign like? Are they a boss, regular enemy, ganker pro? What would their name be in Bloodborne?
>>
>Hi 9gag
>>
wtf is a bloodborne?
>>
>thinking people here own a PS4
Bloodborne is a modern classic but not many have played it.
>>
File: Cleric_beast_concept_art.jpg (260KB, 1380x776px) Image search: [Google]
Cleric_beast_concept_art.jpg
260KB, 1380x776px
>>27556032

>rockruff
>>
File: ChzFmVuUYAAeM7v.png (99KB, 384x568px) Image search: [Google]
ChzFmVuUYAAeM7v.png
99KB, 384x568px
Not much...
>>
>>27556242
Hunter npc or naw?
>>
>>27556032
this is not a creative concept. this is not an insightful idea. you think you're being engaging and interesting, but this is fucking simpleton garbage for 12 year olds. grow up and realize the extent of your autism. you're going to take this as baseless hate, but I assure you- heed my fucking words, or forever be a fucking joke. this kind of thinking and posting says a lot more about you than you think it does.
>>
File: 1469821822198.png (368KB, 324x534px) Image search: [Google]
1469821822198.png
368KB, 324x534px
>>27556032
mfw I've only played DS1 and haven't finished yet because of Blighttown.
>>
>bloodborne
>acknowledging anything after the shithole DSII
>>>/v/
>>
>>27556335
If you picked the Master Key as a burial gift, you can completely skip the upper half of Blighttown.

Just go to New Londo, take a right and use the key to unlock the shortcut to Valley of Drakes. Then, just walk across the bridge into Blighttown.
>>
>>27556063
A meme game casuls think is hard
>>
>>27556424
I was planning on doing it all blind so I don't know any of that. I think I'll be able to get through it eventually, I went back to the undead asylum and got the rusty iron ring which is supposed to help in the swamp if I understood correctly.
>>
>>27556479
It will help you fight the Hydra in Darkroot Basin and basically traverse swampy/waterlogged areas.

But yeah, Blighttown really isn't too bad. My biggest gripe about it is just the terrible framerate. The toxic dart snipers don't respawn.
>>
>>27556516
I've tried fighting the Hydra before, but I can never get close to it. I lure out the crystal giants and kill them one by one, but the Hydra is too close to the forest to do anything with. I can't even get within range to shoot arrows at accurately or use my pyromancy without getting blasted by its ranged attacks. Is it supposed to be that close?
>>
>>27556556
Oh, the Hydra isn't so bad once you know how you're actually supposed to kill it.

Basically, run/dodge its water projectile shots and get into the water with it. Make sure you're wearing the ring so that you don't slow down, but don't get wander too far into the water or else you'll fall.

Once you're in the water, put up your (high stability) shield and wait. The Hydra's heads will dive down at you. Block that and then hack away at their heads. The heads will stay there for only a couple of seconds, but once you do enough damage, the head will be severed.

Rinse and repeat. The Hydra head attack is super easy to block too.
>>
>>27556648
Thanks. I just was never able to actually get into the water. I'll try it agin soon, definitely.
>>
>>27556710
No problem.

Oh, and after you kill the Hydra, make sure to quit and reload the game. Make your way past the Hydra, hugging the left wall of the lake until you find a Crystal Golem waiting at the end of a cave there.
>>
File: 1470315200309.jpg (305KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1470315200309.jpg
305KB, 600x1000px
>>27556728
Will do. I think I'll figure out the rest from there. Thanks again, here's a cute pic as payment!
>>
File: 1467092859518.png (924KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1467092859518.png
924KB, 600x800px
>>27556032

Soulvoir: hidden boss

found in the basement of a church after the games final boss is defeated.

drop item wedding ring.
>>
>>27556032

Shambling Mania: Giant version of the Brainsuckers that has completely degenerated into a mass of pallid, clammy tentacles. Lots of tricky mid-range attacks and grabs that result in significant insight drain if not avoided. Explodes into miniature mounds of grasping tentacles upon death.
>>
File: ME3_Banshee.png (764KB, 560x1021px) Image search: [Google]
ME3_Banshee.png
764KB, 560x1021px
>>27556962
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.