[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a feeling Sun&Moon are gonna be the last games and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: 1467590371385.jpg (30KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467590371385.jpg
30KB, 720x720px
I have a feeling Sun&Moon are gonna be the last games and then there will be a reboot. I don't know why but I just had this feeling.
convince me otherwise please
>>
>>27555620
>Last games
>Reboot
OP you're not making any sense.
>>
>>27555620
You're right OP.
>>
>Reboot
>When they just launched Pokebank a few years ago

I doubt it.
>>
File: abe intensifies.gif (84KB, 253x230px)
abe intensifies.gif
84KB, 253x230px
Just like Unova was hyped up as a "reboot" rite?
>>
I t a l l c o m e s t o g e t h e r
>>
>>27555657
well kek
but you know what I mean.

with pokemon GO I think it's a possibility, why else would they do pokemon go? what about the new handheld that's not going to follow the 3ds?

I just have a feeling genwunners will take over and we will not see a new gen at least for some years
>>
>>27555620
New gens always do better than remakes, and Gamefreak wouldn't bother trying to fix what isn't broken.
>>
>>27555753
will pokemon go forever then? will there ever be an end to it?

I can't imagine dying in the next 100 years and pokemon still there.
maybe nintendo would go bankrupt but jesus. what will the world without pokemon be? what if someone buys it and ruins it?
>>
>>27555620
>Reboot

What even do you mean by this? Do you think they're going to trash all of their 700+ designs and start over or that the next game is going to be a reimagined Kanto? Either way you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>27555782
it means starting over again. from zero.
I'm not retarded but someday even if your autismo won't let you see. some day pokemon will HAVE to end.
>>
>>27555773
Either Game Freak will die, or they'll fuck it up so badly that nobody will want to play anymore. Or more likely, they'll stop making new pokemon and just add new features or something. But we're talking dozens fo years into the future.
>>
>>27555773
Yeah, Pokemon will go on forever. Gamefreak even talked about bringing Pokemon for generations with Pokemon bank. It will be around for a long while(thankfully)
>>
>>27555798
dude pokemon will stay as long as pokemon company and gamefreak exists and pokemon brings money as fuck since 20 years, im pretty sure it will go for another 20years.
>>
>>27555773
>will pokemon go forever then?

Nothing is certain. They might have continued success for the next 20 years, Something else bigger than pokemon might appear, They might make a very controversial game/decision that would turn off the entire fanbase or Nintendo going bankrupt in some major fuckup

Anything can happen
>>
>>27555960
Yokai Watch actually made GF a bit uneasy.
>>
>>27555977
More like unbothered. Meanwhile Yokai is watch looks like its about to crash already.
>>
>>27555712
RS was also a reboot. They do this shit every two gens and then backpedal as quick as the next game and bring back all the Pokemon. I think another fake reboot is entirely possible next gen, thank god they decided to do something new in SM instead of that though.

Can I be real? I actually like how much bulk has amassed in the Pokemon games. You can basically discover the entire history of the series just by playing the game. Going back from that would feel like such a step back. I think if anything, they need to retool how the games are designed a bit. Let it be easily possible to start new runs, it currently discourages that. We also don't need both Plates and the old type-boosters, they do the same thing. Get rid of one of them.
>>
OP just watched this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrPKq4lk1NQ
>>
File: 20-Raticate.png (65KB, 300x277px)
20-Raticate.png
65KB, 300x277px
>>27555620
Tfw we'll never have gen 4 remake
>>
File: image.gif (993KB, 450x243px)
image.gif
993KB, 450x243px
Jokes on you

Sun and Moon IS THE REBOOT

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Gen 1 being reskinned

>A new format instead of gyms

>Sun Legendary, Weak to Fire
>>
>>27559234
then this is shit by reboot standards, and that says a lot.
>>
>>27555620
Why do people think Gamefreak would reboot the series after the shit gen 5 got for having none of the old Pokemon? I don't think fans would take kindly to not being able to play with any of their favorites.
>>
Pokemon will far outlive us.

>so many rad mons you will never see cause dead
>>
>>27559234
Since it doesn't have a traditional league I can see it being a reboot... sorta.
>>
Here ya go OP.

>Yungoos are not native to Alola.
>Yungoos has only been seen thus far in Alola.

Therefore......there has to be at least ONE other region. Minimum. Plus its a cash cow. We good senpai.
>>
>>
>>27555620
That's dumb
>>
>>27555620
>>27555773
It's not really inconceivable to imagine it lasting 50 or more years, it's a very open-ended and exploitable universe, there's plenty of ways you can expand it, it has a pretty dedicated fan base and universal appeal across a large age group. If film, TV, comic franchises can last for such a long time, I don't see why something like Pokemon can't.
>>
>>27555620
They'll do gen 8 and then go for something different.
That way we have the 4 Japan games with classical gameplay and the 4 international games with gimmicks.
There may not even be a gen 9
>>
Updateable engine
Adding new content through updates
Always online DRM

Just like Diablo 3.
>>
>>27559338
this video was the most retarded shit

is his channel supposed to be for preteens? I mean it probably is because there are retarded minecraft channels like that that are
>>
>>27560414
Australia Region. I'm pretty sure Pokemon will go up to gen 20
>>
>>27555620
I certainly hope so. I have been waiting for FireRed/LeafGreen remakes
>>
>>27555620
SM is the reboot
That's why they removed gyms

If you think there's gonna be a reboot that goes farther than that, you're a tard
>>
Even if they won't be the last games, Pokemon will end/reboot eventually.
1500 Pokemon is too much, don't you think? Even 1000 sounds kind of ridiculous.
>>
>>27559338
>DEEPEST LORE
>>
>>27563596
>1500 Pokemon is too much, don't you think? Even 1000 sounds kind of ridiculous.

No, I don't and no it doesn't.
>>
>>27563596
>1500 Pokemon is too much, don't you think? Even 1000 sounds kind of ridiculous.
Literally just you. I'd love thousands to choose from.
>>
>>27556009
In the states maybe. But it's pretty well off in Japan.
>>
>>27563689
>>27563672
Looks like you misunderstood me.
I'd like to have thousands Pokemon too, but our opinion doesn't matter as much as GF's.
So basically, at one point GF will assume that it's enough.
>>
>>27563763
You're not GF though. You're just making assumptions.

The models they're using for the Pokémon are already high-poly as fuck as should last them at least two more generations. Give me a reason why 1000+ is "too much".
>>
>>27563596
What exactly is harmful about having 1000 or more? Are you a dumb casual ADD normalfag who can't remember more than 100? And even if your puny brain can't handle it, what's wrong with having a shitton of variety?
>>
File: 1455405270397.jpg (124KB, 706x513px)
1455405270397.jpg
124KB, 706x513px
>>27555620
>Reboot

After Black and White which was good, but I don't think Gamefreak will do a reboot like that ever again.
>>
I just dont see the point of having a reboot. What would they do? Choose a limited number of pokemon and toss them a new region? How is that different from what we have now? Wha happens in that game's postgame?

Or they could just remove all pokemon from Johto onward and return to Kanto. Then just retrace their steps? What does that solve? Where's the benefit?
>>
>>27563873
Exaclty, these people are just retards that came here to post this after watching that retarded YouTuber's video.
>>
>>27563785
>You're just making assumptions
Well, no shit, it's a speculations thread.

Not gonna reply to the other retard.
>>
>>27563879
>that retarded YouTuber's video.

I'm OP and I don't know about your memes.
Is /vp/ this retarded?
I hope these are the last games so your autimo gets koed

also, for your hate, I'm a genwunner and I'm dying to play the 2nd remakes of the first games and I can't wait to buy an nx

hate me all you want anon I also play pokemon go
>>
>>27555753
Gamefreak wouldn't try and fix it even if it was broken
Which some things are
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.