[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So since we can't transfer items through generations, how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Mega_beedrill.png (150KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
Mega_beedrill.png
150KB, 400x480px
So since we can't transfer items through generations, how are we going to get them all in S&M?

>red and blue orbs
>reveal glass
>gracidea flower
>gresious orb
>dna splicer
>prison bottle
>48 mega stones

and more probably, where do you predict we'll find all these things? Also important are places for pokemon to change formes, IE i bet that deoxys will be able to change forme depending on what island it's on.
>>
>>27552962
I want to know if it's going to be relevant to the meta game that older pokemon retain their old stats and typing. That pretty much only effects Magneton, right?
>>
>>27553118
What if it also affects Pokémon you caught in R/B/Y?
>>
>>27552962
Maybe you could buy them with something like battlepoints like you could buy stuff in X&Y
>>
>>27552962
fucking hate this shit, all that effort to get a light ball wasted.
>>
>>27552962
Reminder that there are NPCs in Kalos and Hoenn that somehow know about Genesect and have its drives.

Alola might be full of tourists who have items from past games.
>>
>>27552962
there is always a way in every game to get that, including changing rotom forms
>>
Same way as last gen. Conveniently located mirrors and Battle Points
>>
>>27553118
>>27553263
Stop spreading this bullshit.
There's no way that two same pokemon with the exact same appearance would have two different typings.

The whole leak was done in poor broken english so the leaker could have meant a lot of things.
>>
>>27553486
its probably just saying that you only can get the non alolan forms from previous games
>>
>>27553401
The only hard part was getting Pikachu to show up in my. It's a non-problem in oras
>>
>>27553517
That's the most logical conclusion. Even implying they would keep their Sp.At/Def is a long shot, much less their old typings.
>>
>>27552962
It gets worse and worse. In ORAS they literally just dumped the arceus plates underwater where you can't use itemfinder and are expected to swim around every dive route hammering A.
>>
>>27553517

This.

Hyper Training was created so people could transfer their RBY teams and max their IVs while not losing unique TMs for stuff like Tauros since you can't breed it and keep Body Slam,
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.