[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>every fakemon project that /vp/ started hasn't had a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: 1466729278144.jpg (55KB, 348x383px) Image search: [Google]
1466729278144.jpg
55KB, 348x383px
>every fakemon project that /vp/ started hasn't had a thread for at least 4 days
Are they all finally dead?
>>
Are you new?

Board projects never get finished
>>
>>27552806
/a/, /v/, /co/ and /tg/ have all produced numerous successful projects. What's /vp/'s excuse?
>>
>>27552852
>/a/, /v/, /co/ and /tg/ have all produced numerous successful projects. What's /vp/'s excuse?

Such as?
You're probably talking about silly menial things. Not projects that need dedication like making a video game, or an operating systen
>>
sage moved off board like a year ago. it's basically dead. the others were never even alive.
>>
>>27552852
Also /u/ had a good game that came out too "dutchess of elsewere" or somthing i cant remember the name.
>>
Sage only posts threads on Sundays.
Clover and the Make a Fakemon thread have been overrun by the hype.
Make a Fakemon isnt even a project, it's just a bunch of people designing Pokémon.
Who gives a shit about Clover anymore.

>>27552877
Isn't Senren Kagura a project from here? I remember hearing that somewhere.
>>
Clover is still alive, they are waiting for the hype to die down and for their leader to come back from a trip.
>>27552925
>Isn't Senren Kagura a project from here?
Are you fucking retarded
>>
File: clovre in a BR magazine.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
clovre in a BR magazine.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
B-but according to this Brazilian magazine, they're coming out...
>>
>>27552998
>Clover is still alive, they are waiting for the hype to die down and for their leader to come back from a trip.
This is bullshit because
>apparent "leader" seems to be on vacation pretty often
>anyone can make a Clover thread if they have the copypasta (and even if they didn't, they could go search for it on nyafuu)

It's just laziness.
>>
>>27553207
>>anyone can make a Clover thread if they have the copypasta
that dies in ten minutes because of constant hype threads about the shit new pokemon
>>
>>27553241
>likes clovermons
>calls the new pokemon shit

You can't make this up
>>
>>27553283
1.nope, clover's dex is a fucking disaster
2.only like 3 of the recently revealed pokemon are good
>>
>>27552877
Why hasn't /g/ made an OS yet?
>>
File: morphine administered.jpg (132KB, 604x454px) Image search: [Google]
morphine administered.jpg
132KB, 604x454px
>[s4s] is going to make a game before /vp/ can
>>
>>27553325
opinion discarded
>>
File: best girl.png (60KB, 180x300px) Image search: [Google]
best girl.png
60KB, 180x300px
>>27552877
Katawa Shoujo
>>
>>27553524
which ones do you think are good then
note that I am only talking about the most recently revealed designs
>>
>>27552760
"/vp/ makes a dex" guy here

I've just been really sick and busy with work so I haven't had time to do the threads
>>
>>27552925
Yes. Clearly we have Marvelous employees on 4chan.
>>
>>27553241
Wouldn't be the case if anyone actually cared about your meme project.
>>
>>27552852
/tg/ here. We have never finished a project, and "/tg/ gets shit done" is a load of bullshit repeated by assholes that want to take credit for the works of others. So you don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>27552877
/a/ literally made a game though.
>>
>>27553156
>i remember reading that article
>>
>people actually comparing a light novel game to an actual full blown Pokemon game

KS was good, but it literally can't be compared.
>>
Since this is the next best thing to a Clover thread, I guess I'll post an update here:

>Clovermon Hunter should get a 1.1 release sometime next week. It's mainly a spritefix patch, but the ending was also changed.

>The Super Mario spin-off, tentatively named Clovermon Gaiden, is coming along fine. All enemy sprites are finished, as are level palettes. Player sprites still need to be made, and anyone interested in level design knows how to contact me.

>I'm almost finished converting the first 152 Clovermon's front sprites into Red/Blue style. I might be using these for something down the road :^)
>>
>>27554795
and /v/ hasn't top kek
>>
>>27556732
Okay, but how goes progress on the main game?
Last I heard you were adding the locations and teams for the in-game trainers.
>>
>>27557105
I think they're still working on it? Most of the main dev team is on "extended vacation". I'm just making side games to keep hype alive until they get back from their respective purgatories.
>>
>>27557352
If you really want to keep the hype going, you should draw a Pokemon Clover comic book.
>>
>>27557432
Believe me, if I were an artist, I wouldn't be working on Clover :^)
>>
File: 1320258956342.png (341KB, 471x361px) Image search: [Google]
1320258956342.png
341KB, 471x361px
>Sage has been in the works since Gen 5
>GF has released 2 gens since then
>still not done
>>
>>27557432
Clover needs more fanart in general. When was the last time that you guys ever had an artist in there? Digidex seems to have fisted herself into nonexistence, and I don't know where that guy who did that Pokfusa thumbs up thing vanished off to either.

Menu Guy seems like an option, but he seems to focus more on his fuckton of sprites.
>>
>>27557925
Know what clover needs to generate hype?
A big youtuber playing it and getting offended
>>
>>27553390
It never gets done.
>>
>Sage has been in the works since Gen 5
>GF has released 0 good gens since then
>>
>>27558434
>sage
>good
As if they care about quality. They want to be GF, so they'll become GF.
>>
>>27557925
>When was the last time that you guys ever had an artist in there?
Uh, Morphon and his "interesting" "art"
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.