[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lxg/ Leaks General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 267
Thread images: 27

File: 1470195900382.jpg (2MB, 1800x3900px) Image search: [Google]
1470195900382.jpg
2MB, 1800x3900px
OK fuckers I'm tired of everyone mixing up leaks.
Here are all the relevant ones so far, stop saying the "chinese leaks" (which are the most confirmed ones so far) mentioned things it didn't.

You're wecome.

Discuss, speculate, debunk, deny, etc.
>>
File: 1470339960414.jpg (2MB, 1800x3900px) Image search: [Google]
1470339960414.jpg
2MB, 1800x3900px
>>27550230
>>
>>27550230
The chinese leak also got overlord pokemon right (The different name is likely solely a translation change. I've heard the japanese version call them lord pokemon, though I cannot confidently verify that)
>>
Overlord pokemon are clearly Totems
>>
>>27550439
Yes. I believe the chinese leaks are actually the only real ones, translation inconsistency aside. Like the Z-Stones "changing shape like Ash Greninja" probably just meant the aura thing.

All the other leaks just sound like they want to ride on the credibility of the chinese leaks. "Forms for old Pokémon" could be just a very good guess, since they didn't get any exactly right or confirmed yet. Also Ninetales as Fire/Fairy is something that has been discussed in the fandom for some time now.
>>
>>27550528
I don't know, the "Real leaks" one got more than the chinese leak right. I am willing to chalk the Ninetales one up to error or faulty information and give it another chance.

Still, the chinese leak is looking very legit.
>>
File: 1469421172317.gif (878KB, 300x212px) Image search: [Google]
1469421172317.gif
878KB, 300x212px
>>27550398
Sperg sporg
>>
>>27550714
>VC Pokémon will have pre-gen 6 stats and types
>Yes let's have identical Clefairy's be different types! Yes, let's invalidate the whole retyping done in Gen 6 and infest this game with inconsistencies!

This will never, ever be real and any leak mentioning it is retarded. Screencap this. I don't care if I'm BTFO (I won't)
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 2048x2048px
>>27550230
>>
>>27550891
biggotry
>>
>>27550930
They can just say the came from an alternate dimension and give them a different color (white like the gen 6 glitches if a certain is to be believed) It's a fun callback for the older fans.
>>
>>27550528
I believe the third and by extension the second leak are real, as they both mention the cat pokemon and third one got alola forms and mimikku and bewear exactly right.
>>
>>27550930
Everyone said that "no gyms" was retarded and wouldn't happen (including me). Now it's looking as if there really is no gyms.

At this point, I am willing to believe that anything could happen.
>>
>>27551049
Any fan enough of a nostalgiafag that would care about this will most likely not be playing Sun and Moon to begin with.
>>
>>27550528
I wouldn't be surprised if some pokemon actually did change shape when they activate their Z-moves as a gimmick.
>>
>>27550950
Anon nobody believes your shit lies.
>>
>>27550950
OK and what's the credibility of this?
It was all posted after the trailer. This thread is for credible leaks.
>>
>>27550230
Hey, I appreciate that the leaks were compiled into an image. If you want to improve it though, add notes cross-referencing information in different leaks.

For example, the 4th leak is obviously valid because it detailed the dancer bird, but it also mentions unconfirmed information like the cat Pokemon that inherits its type from its father. That, in turn, adds a little bit of validity to the 3rd leak - even though it's not 100% accurate.
>>
>>27551094
desu aside from the starters that leaked I was most excited about delta species being real so I bought Yellow despite not liking the games just so I could potentially have a cute new Jigglypuff.
>>
>>27551151
It got one thing right so far
>>
leak 1: real
leak 2: likely real but misinformed/misinterpreted
leak 3: not real
leak 4: not real (but birds is a really lucky guess)

1 is real, plain and simple.
2 is likely real, but might have had details lost in translation (especially regarding Z stones altering forms). still not 100% convinced, waiting for an official confirmation on things like the snowman or dolphin before I decide it's definitely real.

Regarding 3 and 4,
3 made a broad prediction and got it right but reads just like any other "hi im john gamefreak AMA" thread on /vp/. It also got the gyms wrong

4 is interesting because it got the birds (the rest of the predictions like gumshoos being hairy are fairly safe and expected), but it is way too intertwined with leak 3 and got Ninetales' typing wrong. Given that ""leak"" threads are made on /vp/ every day, eventually one of them was bound to get close to the real deal.
>>
>>27551263
The fourth leak also mentions the snowman from the chinese leak. It doesn't seem to imply that the chinese leak is fake.
>>
>>27550230

Doesn't images of the pokedex disprove the split evo leak?
>>
>>27551360
No, because they are forms (like male/female meowstic, or the birds) and not separate dex entries.
>>
Friendly reminder that actual leakers will sometimes make up misinformation to make it harder for GF to catch them.

See
>http://www.pokebeach.com/2013/06/pokebeach-x-y-rumor-roundup-and-clarifications
For an example.

In short, don't believe everything that leaks say, no matter how legitimate they may be.
>>
>>27551306
4 also knew Bewear and Mimikyu's english names before they were revealed. That's a hell of a coincidence.
>>
>>27551294
It was posted AFTER the megatrailer.
It didn't get anything right because nothing was announced after it.

>>27551306
Eh, different birds is a fairy safe prediction too, what with the biological/evolution/darwin references. If they mentioned DANCING birds I'd be concerned.
>>
>>27551360
No because each island has a different pokedex
>>
>>27551395
Actually the e3 video does
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UC-uLg_5RIA
19:40 They explain the empty dex spot
>>
I really want to believe the two-stage cat. Different typing a based on breeding is a really interesting concept.
>>
Time to brag that I was skeptical of every leak prior to the final evolution starter leak, which is the first one I believed and it turned out to be true.
>>
>>27551465
source pls, I'm not doubting you I just never heard that.
>>
>>27551482
>forms a pair with it
So what do they mean by this? I initially thought they were referring to stuff like Plusle and Minun, but are they actually referring to Alola Pokemon? Are they referring to alternate forms? I feel like this disproves split evos.
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 480x480px
>>27551512
>>
Since Luchakitty is (most likely) real I'll be putting all my attention into trying to meme magic the VC forms into reality.
>>
>>27550230
I still just have no idea in the world why the chinese starters would be real. Why would it be archer, wrestler, siren? What theme does that follow at all? It sure as shit doesn't follow the circus theme that was SUPER strong in the first stages.
>>
>>27551630
They're probably talking about stuff like Volbeat and Illumise.
>>
File: husbandoaa.png (131KB, 305x213px) Image search: [Google]
husbandoaa.png
131KB, 305x213px
>>27551726
How was a circus theme SUPER strong? The only circus related one is Popplio. And those starters have already been proven real.
>>
>>27551726
>circus theme that was super strong
stop right there. That was full fan speculation. Fan speculation is always wrong. People swore up and down that Oshawott would evolve into a clown.
>>
I just don't get why people would think those starters are real, even with the girl being in it. Or, at least, don't get why people like them so much. Every one of them completely abandons every single design element from the first stage, except for the animals that they're based on.
>>
>>27551630
Probably Alolan Formes,Megas, Rotom formes, Darmanitan, Meowstic, Male,Female differences
>>
>>27551776
The only thing that's been proven real is the girl. It's likely that they're real, but it's not been proven real and won't be proven real until game freak shows us them.
>>27551781
The descriptions of Popplio and Litten could only be more circus themed if they straight up said "these pokemon are based off of circus performers." The only way someone couldn't see the ringleader design for roothoot is if you've never seen a circus before.
>>
File: evidence.png (2MB, 2000x1708px) Image search: [Google]
evidence.png
2MB, 2000x1708px
>>27551723
>>27551776
use this one
>>
>>27551426
No, they are fairly safe predictions as well. Bewear's JP name is already kiteru (to wear) + kuma (bear), and Mimikyu keeping its name is in line with other pikaclones.
>>
>>27551781
>Fan speculation is always wrong.
I suppose that these starters are wrong too, then?
>>
File: 1470344734625.png (2MB, 2000x1708px) Image search: [Google]
1470344734625.png
2MB, 2000x1708px
>>27551855
and this too.
>>
File: Stefrano.png (289KB, 659x776px) Image search: [Google]
Stefrano.png
289KB, 659x776px
>>27551811
>I just don't get why people would think those starters are real, even with the girl being in it

You just answered your own question. It's not "le generic hawaiian girl". She has the literal same flower with the same number of petals and the same hair with the same bang and number of tails and the same hairband and the same cooking theme. Just stop.

>Every one of them completely abandons every single design element from the first stage

Rowlet is described as being a silent hunter and shown throwing leaves. The evolution is a hunter that shoots leaf/feather-arrows.

Popplio is a circus seal (NOT A CLOWN) who does acrobatic tricks and evolves into a performer/singer. The text next to it in the leak says it's very playful. Like Popplio.

Litten is very different yes, but still spits fire in the same way and "complete opposite" evolutions are common in Pokémon (see Bagon/Salamence).
>>
>>27551630
They are explicitly referring to Pokemon with unique dex numbers that belong together, like Plusle + Minun, Seviper + Zangoose, Fossil A + Fossil B, or Shelmet + Karrablast. It's not for separate forms.
>>
>>27551852
What about Litten is circus themed?
How is Rowlet's design "a ringleader"? It's just an owl with a leaf bowtie. Are bowties a ringleader thing?
>>
>>27551933
Do you have proof of that that isn't someone's post on 4chan?
>>
File: JHFEERF.gif (4MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
JHFEERF.gif
4MB, 320x180px
>>27551890
Good job anon!
>>
>>27551934
>What about Litten is circus themed?
Firebreather. Circus tiger.
>Are bowties a ringleader thing?
Yes, absolutely. Are bowties an archer thing?
>>
>>27551903
>see Bagon/Salamence
It's not the same thing though. Bagon actually wanted to fly. Litten doesn't show any wish to beat the shot out of Machamp and Pikachu
>>
>>27550950
>the evil team wants to build houses
I stopped right there, i know Team Aqua/Magma or Team Plasma plot are kind of stupid but touristic terrorists, meh.

MY HYPOTHESIS
Since the plot is about "travell through the islans and become the island champion bc you may be the chosen one" i want a Profecy plot about Solgaleo/Lunala.
>>
A regular Arcanine was shown in one of the Japanese gameplay videos, which speaks against any leaks mentioning it as one of the ones with Alola forms.
>>
>>27551996
You know they can be in the same game right, it's not one or the other? Of course the wouldn't show off an Aloa form before they even revealed the concept.
>>
>>27551996
Early gameplay videos aren't really accurate. Some have showed Fairy wind Gardevoir for example
>>
>>27551962
No, but it came across pretty clearly that this is how it will be when they talked about it during E3.

>>27551986
Some people have said that Litten's tail is a lit fuse ticking down before it "blows up", which explains the shift from a cool collected type to an angry heel.
>>
>>27551903
Literally the only thing confirmed by game freak is the flower girl.

>description that talks endlessly about speed and close fighting and strong, fast kicks
>archer makes total sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>circus seal that bounces on its bubbles and is acrobatic
>a siren is exactly that!!!!!!!!!!! wow!!!!!! the leak said it's playful so that's gotta be confirmed!!!!!!!!!!!

>uh... uh... uh... it's a feature!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>27551986
They go out of their way to say Litten is a Pokémon that keeps its cool and doesn't show its emotions. Final evolution is a hothead that's done with everyone's shit and lashes out. It's that simple.

>>27551982
>Firebreather. Circus tiger.
But that's only one of the possible themes for a "fire cat" to evolve into. It could look exactly the same and evolve into a cat magician witch like Delphox. If you saw the whole line at once you wouldn't say it's farfetched. You saw just the fire form be a fire cat, saw it with a circus seal and a "bowtie" owl and everyone decided it was circus and that only circus was possible.

I know bowties are a ringleader thing, but what I'm saying is that it was interpreted as a ringleader bowtie, but it could be any bowtie, Turns out it wasn't meant to be a bowtie at all and was just a hint at the hoodie strap that was to come.

Circus theme is literaly fan speculation and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>27552038
I've never been more confused by you people. Are you just trolling now? What the fuck is happening? Am I going crazy?
>>
>>27552041
If the flower girl, which is official, is on the same art as the evolutions, MONTHS before she was revealed, then by extension they're real too.

>B-but someone could have seen just the girl and planned an elaborate ruse!!!!!
>B-but what if they are just beta starters? With complete poses and personalities and details! M-maybe they changed them?

If you believe these you are literally grasping at straws.
>>
>>27552051
Okay, so your fan speculation is that there's just no theme whatsoever to these starters. Game freak just decided to completely abandon the concept of having a theme to the starters for... No reason??? Because they wanted to make terrible garbage designs instead???
>>
>>27552031
They have been careful not to show off any Pokemon that do get them until now, though. There were no Vulpix or Sandshrews in any of the earlier trailers.
>>
>>27552075
In professional wrestling, a heel (also known as a rudo in lucha libre) is a wrestler who is villainous or a "bad guy", who is booked (scripted) by the promotion to be in the position of being an antagonist.[1][2][3] They are typically opposed by their polar opposites, faces, who are the heroic protagonist or "good guy" characters.
>>
>>27552091
I've said it a billion times and I'll say it again: If I knew about something like an important character (which any good leaker should know would be announced long before starter evolutions), I would slip it into a bunch of fake shit to make exactly what's happening to this board happen. It's not even remotely farfetched.
>>
>>27552094
The theme could still be circus themed:
Performance Archery, Strongman and Mermaids, all of which are circus elements.

Another suggestion is that it's Brains, Brawn and Beauty.
>>
>>27552091
It's sad that people even use those arguments seriously along with "It's just a generic Hawaiian anime girl" but can't give at least 5 examples of ones like her since her design and love of cooking are supposedly common.
>>
>>27552127
>an evil starter
Holy fuck this is so fake. Really? You people actually believe this?
>>
>>27551865
so why didn't anyone suggest the name at all? if it's that easy why didn't loads of people suggest it?

are you really going to say it's a coincidence that someone who hinted at that name also got other things like alola forms and oricorio right? that's just complete coincidence in your tiny brain?

there's an absurd amount of retards on /vp/ right now
>>
>>27551855
I still find the tweet too farfetched to be included as a proof. Sugimori is a wrestlefag and it was the day of the 25th anniversary of original Tiger Mask's death. Him retweeting that guys commemoration comic seems more like personal interest than him purposely hinting at something.
Although if you want to spin it as Sugimori's love for wrestling inspired another wrestling themed pokemon, it's another story.
>>
>>27552135
I've been to more circuses than I'm proud to admit and never once have I seen archery or mermaids. Strongman I'll give you.
>>
>>27552094
>I can't think of a theme so there's no theme!

Nerd, Jock, Beauty

Brain, Brawn and Beauty

Technique, Strenght, Charisma

Archer, Fistfighter, Bard/Singer (keeping the RPG thing)
>>
>>27552155
>not knowing that he's just pretending to be evil
It's called Kayfabe.
>>
>>27552094
Besides the gen 6 starters, what were the themes of the previous starters? If gen 6 was the only gen with a theme for the starters, what makes you think that they have to always have a theme from that point on?
>>
>>27552155
Greninja started with a common thief motif and turned into a ninja anon

>A ninja (忍者?) or shinobi (忍び?) was a covert agent or mercenary in feudal Japan. The functions of the ninja included espionage, sabotage, infiltration, assassination and guerrilla warfare.[1] Their covert methods of waging irregular warfare were deemed "dishonorable" and "beneath" the samurai-caste, who observed strict rules about honor and combat.[2] The shinobi proper, a specially trained group of spies and mercenaries, appeared in the Sengoku or "warring states" period, in the 15th century,[3] but antecedents may have existed in the 14th century,[4] and possibly in the 12th century (Heian or early Kamakura era).[5][6]

Dark type = Evil type in Japan
>>
>>27552132
So you seriously, actually, genuinely believe that it is more likely that someone working at or with GameFreak learned about the design of an NPC and went on to draw fakemons to tr0llz teh interwebz for epic wins, than them actually being the final designs?

That's not even wishful thinking, it's plain lunacy.
>>
>>27552185
They were all themed after dudes who've fucked your mom.
>>
>>27550230
Other than maybe Articuno, do any Gen 1 mons actually benefit from the "VGC mons keep Gen 1 base stats" leak?
>>
>>27552210
>someone working at or with GameFreak
And you think that this noble hero deciding to leak shit to 4chan is more plausible?
>>
>>27552174
literally google circus archery and circus mermaids and you'll quickly learn that they are staple circus elements
>>
>>27552225
The leaks don't say Gen 1 base stats, they say pre-gen 6 stats/types.
>>
>>27552235
No
>>
>>27552234
You realize your line of reasoning defeats your own original argument, right?
>>
>>27552235
They don't want to see that they fit anon, even Wrestling is circus related.
>>
>>27552251
:^)
>>
>>27552288
>The Ohio Fat Boy
Which one?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (60KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
60KB, 1200x800px
>>27552251
Rowlet is also related to dart/knife throwing.
>>
>>27552288
That's a freakshow. You know, like the threads of people who think these fake starters look good?
>>
I hope someone is capping this thread it's genuinely hilarious.
>>
>>27552288
This looks like a Freakshow, not a proper circus
>>
>>27552281
>>27552288
>>27552310
Literally grasping for straws.
>>
>>27552280
Someone who is barely if at all affiliated with game freak seeing one character and deciding to play a bigass prank is way more plausible than an actual employee leaking one of literally the BIGGEST pieces of information that they reveal.
>>
>>27552320
honestly I've resigned myself to releasing these trash starters at this point, I'm just supplying content for the btfo posts
>>
>>27552329
okay, defeat the 3 B's theme then, Sherlock
>>
>>27551903
>and "complete opposite" evolutions are common in Pokémon (see Bagon/Salamence).

Yungoos and Gumshoos are probably a better in-generation example for comparison.
>>
File: 110d2lgjpg.gif (3MB, 424x240px) Image search: [Google]
110d2lgjpg.gif
3MB, 424x240px
>>27552329
ironic
>>
>>27552375
Popplio is hideous.

There, the 3Bs theme defeated. Case closed.
>>
>In order to gain heat (with boos and jeers from the audience), heels are often portrayed as behaving in an immoral manner by breaking rules or otherwise taking advantage of their opponents outside the bounds of the standards of the match.

>Heat

>It all comes together

>>27552318
Lel anon XD epic pwnage u really got em!

>>27552329
You're the ones grasping for straws with "muh circus theme". We're just showing that if there was that theme (there wasn't) you'd still be wrong.

>>27552376
Yes, exactly.
>>
File: Q0I6NRW.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Q0I6NRW.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>27552155
please respond
>>27552208
>>
>>27552375
Bottom,Butch,Bisexual?
>>
>>27552390
>>27552477
Epic
>>
File: burglar.jpg (29KB, 500x155px) Image search: [Google]
burglar.jpg
29KB, 500x155px
>>27552208
Also Froakie's design seems to be based off of an old time-y Japanese burglar.
>>
Okay, ignoring what people are fighting about as usual:
The "leak" about the starters having split evos depending on what island you're on is really, REALLY hard to believe. Like, starters are specifically pokemon you can only get once at the start of the game (except for in friend safari) and are supposed to be your companion throughout your adventure. Why would they say "hey don't leave island 1 until you're level 16-18" or "hey don't evolve your stage 1 pokemon until you've beaten three quarters of the game"
Like, the only way this would be plausible would be if you could choose what island you start on or if each island was unlocked for you before level 16.
>>
>>27552155
I'm still waiting anon pls respond
>>27552208
>>
>>27552208
>>27552417
>>27552501
>>27552513
that's different >:^(
>>
>>27552510
what are you even talking about, the only leak that mentions split evolutions for the starters says they change depending on day/night, not whether it's different islands. rockruff is the one that apparently evolves on different islands.
>>
>>27552510
Yeah, I agree with this. It's a ridiculous notion altogether. Every "split forms!!!" leak just came from pure and unadulterated wishful thinking from the fact that the starters weren't well received at all
>>
>>27552155
The dark type is literally called evil type in Japan, I doubt they will care.
Being dark type doesn't automatically mean that the pokemon is a child eating monster in the anime either, see Greninja or Krookodile, so merchandise and parental butthurt is also no problem.
Besides, if you ever actually read the dex you would also know that there are already a ton of pokemon in there that canonical kill humans on a daily basis. A heel wrestler inspired hothead Tiger is really not worth an outcry of sponsors or guardians.
>>
>>27552604
Read the thread before sperging out. >>27550950
>>
>>27552604
I've seen lots of people fooled by some leak that said different islands.
>>
>>27552636
>not paying any attention to an obviously fake leak is sperging out

ok buddy, you tried
>>
>>27552604
>>27552619
>>27552510
I thought it was also inspired by the magazine quip that said something about the starters and Rockruff being special?
So if a leaker implies that Rockruff has split evos another one would include the same for the starters as they were already linked once in official material to make it look more credible.
>>
>>27552707
It could also be an entirely unrelated feature that's their secret.
>>
>>27550230
FINALLY A FUCKING LEAKS CONTAINMENT THREAD
>>
>>27552695
>WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE EVEN TALKING ABOUT? THERE'S NO LEAK MENTIONING SPLIT EVOS BASED ON ISLANDS REEEEE

>Show that yes, there are. That's what people are talking about. What people are disagreeing with.

>lel OK why would I pay attention to fakes anyway hahaha I wasn't being a retard that didn't read the thread before assuming what the conversation was about at all!
>>
>>27552707
that's going to be synchro evolution
>>
>>27552730
your """leak"""" was conjured up yesterday and is literally not even up for consideration
>>
>>27552730
if anyone's sperging out here it's you with your giant greentext tantrum. way too emotionally invested in the discussion, go take a timeout friendo
>>
>>27552239
Can't have stats without base stats.
>>
>>27552805
Go read the post again until you understand.

Hint: the keywords are "gen 1" versus "pre-gen 6". There's a huge difference there.
>>
What I don't understand about Gen 1 to 6 transporting is how will we know the gender and stats?
>>
>>27550230
Looking at the 3rd Leak:

Points 9 and 10 make no fucking sense, Game Freak and The Pokemon Company have done stupid shit in the past but this would be completely retarded.

Why would a RBY have Gen 5 stats?
Why can't Gen 6 and under Pokemon not learn Gen 7 moves? That's fucking stupid.
>>
>>27552943
The same way between Gen I and II. You don't.
>>
>>27553034
It's saying that the Pokemon from RBY can't learn gen 7 moves because they have many more move options than other Pokemon due to gen 1 wackiness.

Also Jigglypuff, Clefairy, Mr,Mime, and Magnimite are the only ones affected by the type change.
>>
>>27553160
>can't learn gen 7 moves because they have many more move options than other Pokemon due to gen 1 wackiness.

ARE YOU HIGH? Gen 1 learnsets are SUPER FUCKING LIMITED look up the original learnsets of ANY pokemon. They are so limited, and most of the TMs they can learn are ones you will probably never give them.
>>
>>27551903

Then riddle me this, dear anon.

What happened to Popplio's "water balloon skills" the website just so lovingly happened to imply him having? Honest question. I find it funny how they managed to write those as "water balloons" or merely "balloons" all the time despite the much easier alternative to just call them bubbles. I was hoping I'd find that word at least once, but not even once.
>>
>>27552174

Don't forget strongman women.
>>
>>27550230
You forgot the lillie leaks, (s)he was the one who confirmed the multiplayer battles before the e3
>>
>>27551811
>Every one of them completely abandons every single design element from the first stage

No. Owlet already shoots feathers from its wings that act like arrows. It's name is also derived from arROW + OWLET.

Litten's fur spikes when it attacks are still there on its third stage but on its belt. And the third stage spits hair as a dirty wrestling technique just like the first stage spitting hair.

Popplio third stage likes to perform and sing just like how first stage likes to perform and do tricks.

You're an idiot.
>>
>>27553740
yeah but he also spouted tons of wrong shit and isn't even up for consideration
>>
>literally everyone has forgotten that the leaker who leaked the Drampa and friends vids on /vp/ has already confirmed that the archer, wrestler and siren art is fake
>>
>>27553817
Except it's not fake because Mallow is in the art and the guy was just bullshitting with his reposted Russian Facebook images.
>>
>>27553817
Link to the thread?
>>
>>27553774
>arROW + OWLET

Surely it does not mean thROW + OWLET.

BURR comes from the word BURROW but in this case, I'd like to use it to describe your naivety
>>
>>27553817
You're so fucking gullible.
>>
>>27553858
>Surely it does not mean thROW + OWLET

No. Arrow+owlet.
>>
>>27553859
Says the one believing in the concept art leak over a legitimate leaker's words.
>>
>>27553898
>legitimate leaker
lol
>>
>>27553898
like the Chinese leaker?
>>
>>27552234
>implying 4chan - and /vp/ in general - haven't gotten leaks before
>>
>>27550950
We already know that one is fake, OP fucked up by saying Popplio's evo is one of the Totems.
>>
>>27552375
archer aren't necessarily considered particularly brainy. It's honestly a better fit for the rogue concept than greninja
>>
>>27554404
If you didn't notice, Rowlet3 has a pattern that looks like glasses on its face.
>>
>>27550230
Aren't the concept art leak and the 'Chinese leak' related in some way?
I always thought they went hand in hand.
Like, if one was wrong they both were.
Is this true? Is there a relation?
>>
>>27554515
No.
People have just been associating them with each other for no reason.
>>
>>27552758
>Z-move
ya dun goofed
>>
>>27550230
No gyms = No buy
Fuck you, Alola. That is and issue I will not compromise on.
>>
>>27554574
How autistic can you get?
>>
File: 23v1aom.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
23v1aom.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>27554574
>>
>>27554547
z-moves don't change appearance like ash greninja. they still haven't explained how that form works, so nah i didn't goof and it's still going to be a thing

>>27554574
the island challenge is just expanded gyms. not sure what you're crying over
>>
>/lxg/
Hopefully this shit lasts senpai. By the way, what do you guys think about Pokemon coming to the NX during the first 6 months after its release?
>>
>>27554782
It's a baseless rumour, and even if it is true it won't be a mainline game.
>>
>>27554782
>By the way, what do you guys think about Pokemon coming to the NX during the first 6 months after its release?

I'm positive it's going to be
>A stadium esque game
>An XD esque game
>Some kind of gimmick game a la Ranger/Dash

They're not immediately making a mainline game for the NX, regardless of the "it's a handheld" rumors.
>>
>>27554574
Instead of gym puzzles, you get side quests.
Problem?
>>
>>27554782
I can see a companion game being released within a year of a mainline game.
That'd be all we get, if anything.
>>
>>27550230
>Gumshoos
>fat
no?
>>
>>27554676
Not only that but

>Pikachu cannot transform, it's not fully evolved!

>Z-moves shown by the base forms of the starters and Pikachu
>>
>>27551418
>actual leakers will sometimes make up misinformation
Bullshit. What in that Pokebeach leak was intentionally made up? Everything there was correct besides some misspellings.

>to make it harder for GF to catch them
That doesn't make any sense. How could that even work?
>>
>>27551962
Yes, it's called not being autistic, knowing that what they said in the video and paying attention to social cues. It's plainly obvious what they meant.
>>
>>27555298
You could look at the link and see what's made up. It should be fairly obvious unless you're blind or something.
>The professor’s English name is Patrice.
>The Starter final evolutions are Fire/Psychic, Grass/Dark, and Water/Fighting.
>>
>>27552158
Several people including me said Mimikyu would keep its jp name.

Someone suggested "Bearwear" as a name so it's not farfetchd that someone could have guessed "Bewear".

Having said that, I think that guy was legit. He got a lot of stuff right besides a couple of understandable typos/mistakes.
>>
>>27551890
kys memefaggot
>>
>>27555758
found the dutygenerated underage
>>
>>27551726
the starters and the chinese leaks are two separate leaks that occurred months apart. the starters have no source and showed up in june. the chinese leaks happened only just recently in july. stop lumping the two of them together.
>>
>>27551811
you're just... wrong. your failure to see something doesn't mean it isn't there.
>>
>>27552318
they're real and they don't look bad. this isn't some sort of childish denial. at this point to think they're fake still is to be a complete and utter retard. you're just a tryhard "edgy" faggot with bland opinions and no actual point.
>>
>>27552345
not really? people break fuckin rules sometimes, dude. it's not that fucking farfetch'd.
>>
>>27555601
It says they mixed up the starter types.

I'll ask again: what was INTENTIONALLY made up?
>>
>>27552782
hence why everyone's fucking disagreeing with it you moldy congealed sperm sock.
>>
>>27553858
hah, wow. you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>27551890
Who's the guy in the tiger mask?
Maybe Pantheel's real name will be based on his name.
>>
>>27554574
you're a fucking retard. the gyms have been replaced by any even more in depth kind of challenge with different obstacles and features. get the fuck over yourself if you think the easy ass gym leaders from gen 6 need to return. you don't remember the games correctly because of your blinding nostalgia and failure to accept change or new things. good fucking riddance. you are a nuisance and your input is worthless. To think that no gyms somehow equals nothing will take their place is to immediately and permanently alert everyone to how much of an irredeemably retarded faggot you are. to complain about no gyms is to say that you don't actually give a shit to begin with and your brain doesn't have the capacity to process new information. To do X is to be Y, and Y is a fucking retard. no exceptions. no compromise. period. you're a fucking retard, inescapably, and your words hold no weight. Die.
>>
>>27555636
yeah, someone suggested bearware in reply to the leaker after the leaker gave the clue. that's how clues work. no one randomly guessed.

and obviously people guessed mimikyu. that wasn't the point of contention, bewear was.
>>
>>27555964
it's an image that one of the pokemon team shared in june, AFTER the starter finals showed up.
>>
>>27555877
They mixed it up AFTER they gave the correct typings. The leaker specifically told them that they accidentally mixed the typings up (when they were correct in the first place) and told them that it's actually grass/dark and water/fighting. They gave wrong information on purpose.
>>
>>27555769
what the fuck does this even mean? stop fucking forcing your faggot ass gijinka OC "meme" you fucking abortion. It's not funny. It's not even ironically funny. In no world is it funny. It's not even funny if you get the joke. you expect people to even know what the fuck it means though, which is fucking inherently retarded. absolutely nothing you say to me, ever, period, you will be a retarded faggot. i don't care what you think i am, because even while i am that thing you think i am, you will still be a retarded faggot. i don't have to exist for you to be a retarded faggot. you just Are a retarded faggot. your shilled-out posts are fucking cancerous and nobody is fucking laughing. you're just an annoying piece of shit that everybody dislikes. Kill. Your. Self.
>>
>>27556049
No it was a completely different thread.
>>
It's amazing that people deny something, it gets proven to be real, and then they deny something similar happening even when it was posted about at the same time by the same person.
>>
>>27556227
No it wasn't https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/27172920/#27175262

check your facts next time
>>
>>27551096
this, they only showcased z moves with NFE pokémon so far so final form starters probably change and that might be what rockruff has in common with them: the form change
>>
>>27556442
>Ash-Greninja (or whatever it is) only available through a Z-move, may or may not revert back to normal as soon as the Z-move is over
How mad would people be if that was the case?
>>
>>27556179
This is not ironic shitposting

This is ADVANCED SHITPOSTING
>>
>>27551903
Litten is a bomb, luchacat is litten after it's blown both physically and mentally. Look at the official site, Litten is described as passionate but doesn't show its emotions. Luchacat is hot-blooded and is litten after it lets go. Luchacat also looks like it's exploded, judging from the fur.

I fucking hate it, but it's 99% real.
>>
File: Kantoforms.png (379KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Kantoforms.png
379KB, 900x1000px
>>
>>27551903
Yeah let's ignore Popplio's giant honking red clown nose. Popplio is clearly meant to be a circus seal that's ALSO a clown.
>>
File: 1468840309611.jpg (71KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1468840309611.jpg
71KB, 600x600px
mfw we are getting another fire - fighting starter
>>
>>27551722
>Still 3 spots in the Alola dex.
>>
>>27550230
>>27550398
What's the difference between these two pics?
>>
>the art sheets say Tora 3, Amira 3 and Fukurou 3 not because they're the 3rd evolutions of the lines, but rather because they're the 3rd possible final evo of the line (out of 4)
>>
>>27558911
donut and sameface.
>>
>>27558905
2 more Islands and National
>>
>>27550230
What about Alola form shinies?
>>
>>27557115
What about a Clefairy from FR and LG? It's from Kanto, is it? But in XY and ORAS it's fairy. So RBY one is Normal but the FR LG one is Fairy despite they both came from Kanto?
What about Magneton from RBY? Will it evolve into a monochrome Magnezone pure Electric?
>>
File: fire_dark.png (192KB, 500x729px) Image search: [Google]
fire_dark.png
192KB, 500x729px
Where's the leak for Litten's evolution being Fire/Dark?
>it looks like a-
NO.
Show me a written statement in a leak. They never say "Fire/Dark" as far as I know.
I'm not saying it's not true, just show me.
>>
>>27552329
>literally trolling
>>
>>27559379
Alola is the name of the region, not an island you fucking retard.
>>
So, to all the anons 100% convinced that the leaks are both real and final I have to ask:

Why does the image have placeholder names rather than their actual names? If it's finalized, why would they still be using placeholder names. If it's so past done that it's used as reference for the anime why do they still have place holder names?
>>
>>27556080
>AFTER
How is that important? Or are you one of those retarded fags that went
>guys he totally retweeted that because he wanted to give us a hint that the starters are real xD
I believe that the starters are real but this is still the most deluded thing people came up with. To spin a rather mundane retweet into some super secret special hint for pokemon, when it's far more likely that as a wrestlefan he was just appreciating that special day of one of Japan's most popular wrestlers, are mental gymnastics on the level of denialfags.
>>
>>27559770

Well, to be fair, besides the whole heel wrestler thing everyone likes to throw at each other, if you look at each names (barely names honestly, Tiger3, Seal3 and Owl3) of the final evolutions in those leaks, the color of the fonts could be implying Fire/Dark for the Tiger and Water/Fairy for the seal.

Although the owl's name looks like it's implying Grass/Ground at least color-wise, kek, so much for that. If it were Grass/Flying, its name would look green and also have this pale blue the Flying icon would have.

Mentioning this doesn't confirm anything, I'm mostly grasping at straws here. The colors in the names might very well be from their owl color palette.
>>
>>27561474
The colors of the names are based on the color of the pokemon, not the types.
>>
I'd normally think the starter leak being real is more likely than it being a prank but the designs are just so terrible in a uniform way with no alternative that I'm questioning whether gf would really do that.
>>
>>27557261
Has Popplio's nose been shown to honk in official videos?
>>
>>27559983
They haven't/hadn't trademarked the names yet (because doing so would make the names public) and kept them purposefully codenamed to prevent anyone from nabbing them.
>>
>>27561716
In a confidential, internal document?
>>
>>27550230
I didn't read the whole thread so I don't know if it's been said, but the Chinese translations for the leak isn't very good.

One thing the translation doesn't mention is that the Chinese leaks mention island captains and island kings (Japanese name for Kahunas) by name.
>>
File: 1467982435060.png (13KB, 78x67px) Image search: [Google]
1467982435060.png
13KB, 78x67px
>>27550953
Ignoramus
>>
>>27552094
I literally don't understand the "pattern" argument at this point. No third game, no gyms, the very existence of SM should kill this argument.
>>
>>27552310

idgaf about leaks or whatever anymore, I just wanted to say that firing a bow and arrow with your feet is really freaking impressive
>>
>>27550439
I can confirm. The phrase the Chinese leaker used for the totem pokemon (霸主) perfectly matched what was in the Chinese reveal trailer on Aug 1st.
>>
>>27559637
These are from an alternate Kanto since Kalos rebooted FRLG ones.
>>
>>27551890
I literally do not understand this joke/meme/whatever it is, what is the significance of that face?
>>
>>27550230

97/100

You made one mistake.

>Yungoos evolution fat and hairy

Yungoos is hairy, and the species its based off of is a hairy mammal, but Gumshoos isn't fat.
>>
>>27551726
Think rpg classes again

Archer/sniper
Barbarian?
Singer/Songsterr/Songstress
>>
>>27559770
I want it to be Fire/Dark so bad.

The could have made Tepig descend into evil and turn into fucking Porkendorf but they instead gave us happy jolly ol' Emboar.
>>
File: gumshoos.png (46KB, 300x269px) Image search: [Google]
gumshoos.png
46KB, 300x269px
>>27564410
It does look like it has a belly in its art though. Maybe the leaker didn't get to see it long and just remembered the curve.
>>
>>27564812
that is pretty fat desu

you wouldn't describe it as thin
>>
>>27564812
i wouldn't be surprised if the person leaking isn't the one playing the game and is having information relayed to them which will explain a few errors here and there.

like how with the xy leaks pancham was named panchum and malamar was malimar. sounds like something that is being told between people rather than read/seen. there was also errors with them mixing up the starter types and having fairy down as being resisted by psychic. all things that the person playing might not remember exactly and when telling their friend forgets the exact details or has some inconsistencies. especially if the person is a more casual pokemon fan rather than hardcore ones.
>>
>>27564896
actually yeah i just realised they said they had a source they wanted to protect. so it seems like the guy posting on here isn't the one playing the game and is being told this by someone else. it can end up like chinese whispers and details can be fuzzy in places, we saw it with the xy leaks where mageleif was being told details by his digipen friend that was playtesting the game
>>
>>27551094
I bought and played thru Yellow on my Nu3DS, I will buy Moon at release and would love this feature.
Rethink your mindset and have a good day.
>>
>>27564812
I could see someone recalling it as "fat and hairy" if they didn't pay much attention to it, then tried to recall it from memory later.
>>
File: 1469075583075.gif (646KB, 512x481px) Image search: [Google]
1469075583075.gif
646KB, 512x481px
>>27559522
pure puke green Alolan Vulpix
>>
>>27564812
I don't think Gumshoos is fat, but I can see how someone might interpret it as fat.
>>
File: 1466326264807.gif (3MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1466326264807.gif
3MB, 400x300px
>>27565117
>>
>>27564410
But if Yungoos is hairy already, why describe Gumshoos as hairy? It's not any hairier than Yungoos. And desu neither are actually that hairy anyway, just standard animal fur.
>>
>>27565302
>he was literally talking about its trump hair and this was lost in translation
>>
>>27554404
not so much the archer thing that people think he's brains for -- owls are commonly considered figures of wisdom in fables, mythology, culture, etc, and robinhoot has a nerdy pair of specs built into his facial markings now

so hes just a dweeb with a bow
>>
>>27565302
He has the trench coat tufts and hair on his back. He's definitely hairier than Yungoos.
>>
>>27551890
this meme is stale kys biggot
>>
>>27552165
what better way to honor him?

make him a pokemon.
>>
>>27568902
>>27555758
Found the dutygenerated Underage.
>>
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/27150148/#27151108

Isn't this guy leaker 4?
>>
>>27558911
autism
>>
>>27571371
just like every OP
>>
File: 1463793532519.png (51KB, 916x1093px) Image search: [Google]
1463793532519.png
51KB, 916x1093px
>>27551890
Sperg sporg
Destitute one
>>
>>27571478
found the rapeliofag

also biggotry
>>
>>27571351
yeah, that's both leaker 3 and 4. same dude. if you read on in that conversation they mention the water growlithe/arcanine again.

tfw leaker could be reading this right now. please grace us with your information again saviour anon leaker
>>
>>27574618
I wish he would so I can ask him if he was the guy that said his less trustworthy/unconfirmed source told him about the split evos. Someone said something like that in a thread but I was so stupid back then I didn't even cap it.
>>
>>27574618
What would you like to know?
>>
>>27575520
Why are you such a shitcunt?
>>
File: file.png (1006KB, 960x672px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1006KB, 960x672px
I found the post-game stuff guys
>>
>>27575550
Because I have 3 sources and confirming stuff takes time, shitlord.
>>
>>27575520
yove seen wimpods and pikipeks evo? what do they look like? whats their typing?
>>
>>27575554
>YFW Sonic will actually make that one day
>>
>>27575629
I haven't seen them, only been told about these ones Pikipek's final is normal/flying still and resembles a crane or ibis. Something long legged with a thin long beak. Wimpod is "like this gens Bibaracle".
>>
>>27575520
What are some Alola Forms we don't know about?
>>
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/27223998/#q27225291

Plausible?

Y/N?
>>
>>27575741
>Wimpod is "like this gens Barbaracle".
Neat. Could you please go into more detail?
>>
>>27575520
How many Pokemon in the regional dex?
>>
>>27575807
I forgot to say ignore the OP and everything not posted by the user of that post. Idk why people love posting fake leaks.
>>
>>27575793
Raichu. Possibly the news being announced next week or at World's.

>>27575810
They didn't mention a type change like they did for others, so it probably has the same type. Like I said, I haven't seen it.

>>27575819

No idea. Didnt think to ask that one.
>>
>>27575918
Any idea on how many new Pokémon then?
>>
>>27575918
Alright. I hope I like Wimpod's evo as much as Barbaracle. I might put it on my team then.
>>
>>27575941
Have been told between Gen 6 and Gen 2, exactly 80, and 100 exactly. 2nd source is the most accurate so far.
>>
>>27575991
Alright, so relatively small. That's alright. Does that include alola forms?

Also, any word on Salandit's evo?
>>
>>27551306
4 got the type wrong for Ninetales but they did somehow manage to get the fairy type right, and it's not one's first guess. I think he was just misinformed.
>>
>>27575918
Are any other gens besides one getting new forms? If so, care to name any?
>>
>>27576028
It doesn't, but there aren't that many of them, either.

>>27576161
Not to my knowedge, no.
>>
>>27576263
Are you >>27575807 ?
So there is a new Grounded status?
>>
>>27576410
That is not me, no.
>>
>>27576811
What's the big news on the 12th?
>>
any aloha forms leaked yet
>>
>>27569600
If that is what the proof picture tries to imply I'm completely fine with it.
It's just irritating when there are still quite a few people that spout uninformed shit, like the tiger mask comic being a hint intentionally drawn by Sugi to secretly validate the leaks after they appeared. Pretty ridiculous when you can clearly see that it's a retweet even in that picture. Although I guess it's my own fault for expecting word of mouth stuff to not get muddled up in the process.
>>
File: CarlSaganB.jpg (57KB, 646x536px) Image search: [Google]
CarlSaganB.jpg
57KB, 646x536px
>>27576873
I know how this sounds, but I don't know. My bet would be Ash Greninja, Alolan Raichu or the new amie.
>>
>>27552100
>they didnt show 5 out of 721 pokemon in the earlier trailers
>>
I don't know, itd be kinda glorious having a fire starter to attack with thrusts of the hip.
>>
>>27580109
Well, can you confirm the split starter evo leak?
Thread posts: 267
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.