[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>No gyms >only four bosses with presumably long trials

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: pokemon-sun-and-moon.jpg (67KB, 760x428px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-sun-and-moon.jpg
67KB, 760x428px
>No gyms
>only four bosses with presumably long trials that come before each
>not a lot of new pokemon
>no megas
>"z" moves
>zygarde is in the game

So why do you people still think this is gen 7 and not gen 6.5?
>>
File: (You).jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>
>>27548705
>being delusional

You're given a solid argument and you decide to give a non-reply thinking that your side is right by default.
>>
>>27548728
nigga, it's 4chan. stop acting like you were looking for an actual conversation and not shitposting.
>>
>No gyms
Good

Apparently there are more than 4

It's fine with me, I am enjoying regional varients

>no megas
They'll be in but they'll probably go the way of cross gen evos

>"z" moves
>zygarde is in the game
Side quest of things they couldn't complete last gen due to company demands it doesn't mean it's 6.5
>>
>>27549121
>Side quest of things they couldn't complete last gen due to company demands it doesn't mean it's 6.5

?

Wheres the proof that confirms this statement?
>>
>>27549139

>No gyms
>no megas

Wheres the proof that confirms these statements?

Game is still 4 months away. Gen 6 had barely any solid info other than megas until a week before game released, and that is because of early copies.

tld stfu wait till we get more info
>>
>>27548672
I don't like the change, but it also may be a good change.

I don't really care for megas at all. I liked it better when Pokemon fought with their own power instead of further evolving only for a short time. I dislike z moves altogether, though.

I understand they're trying to add new things every gen, but they don't seem to realize the things they add become fucking canon.
Fuck.
>>
>>27548672

3 are more than confirmed to be on the same islandwith the trailers alone, there are at least 4 captains on each one

>no megas

sauce on that hothead
>>
>>27548672
>Kanto is in the game
>Kanto Pokemon can be found
So why do you people think this is gen 2 and not gen 1.5?
>>
>>27549233
The only thing confirmed is the lack of gyms, as the trials will replace that. Everything else is just theory.
>>
>>27548672
Japanese website states there's more than 4 kahunas. Nice cherrypicking though faggot
>>
>>27549437
saying this is gen 6 its stupid
gen 2 IS gen 1.5
johto it's literally a tumor of kanto that they filled with all the things that didn't make it into the first gen games like babies/breeding, most of the pokemon and the "evil" type that should have been a trio with psychic and fighting on gen 1
>>
>>27549437
Because it WAS gen 1.5. For fucks sake, most of it's pokemon are just unreleased ones from gen 1
>>
>>27548672
>No megas

If anything that makes it more gen 7 and less gen 6.5
>>
>>27549518
Alright, you're being intentionally provocative at this point. Nobody is this fucking stupid.
>>
>>27548672
kill yourself you fucking retard.
>>
>>27549474
where the hell was that confirmed? it IS possible to give us trials and gyms. honestly trials would make more sense as a replacement to elite 4, battle frontier, or as an added endgame activity.
>>
File: 1470147201835.jpg (29KB, 499x498px) Image search: [Google]
1470147201835.jpg
29KB, 499x498px
>>27548672
>gyms
Good, we could use change.
Source: your ass, we don't know for sure if there is only four.
Source: your ass, we don't know how many new pokemon there will be.
>no megas
Once again, source: your ass. We haven't seen new megas=/= no new megas. Alola forms are better anyway.
>"z" moves
Questionable, they might be cancer and might not. The watch thing is fucking stupid though.
>zygarde is in the game
Yeah, every pokemon is in the game dumbass.

Weak bait but got me to respond.
>>
>>27548672
>A lot of new mons
>New region
>New dex entries
>New forms
>New formes
>No more HMs
>8 bosses confirmed
>Z Moves
>New moves

Try harder faggot.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.