[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will there be more than four islands? Synthetic islands and post

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: alola.jpg (51KB, 539x544px) Image search: [Google]
alola.jpg
51KB, 539x544px
Will there be more than four islands? Synthetic islands and post game exclusives dont count
>>
>>27545069
No probably not.
>>
No.
>>
I think each island is going to be a bit more than they appear. Similar concept to the idea that there are an obviously huge amount of whole numbers between one and a billion, but there are also an infinite amount of numbers between 0 and 1.

0.0000000000000000000000000001, etc.
>>
>>27545674
Easier explanation, I think that while there are four seemingly small islands, their scale will be large enough to make the map feel much larger.
>>
>Synthetic islands
What do you mean? Islands that aren't naturally made or something else?
>>
>>27545699
There's a man made island in the middle. He's referring to it and others like it.
>>
>>27545699
The literal man-made island in the middle of the fucking region. Are you stupid or what? Have you been living under a fucking rock for the past 6 months?
>>
>>27545069
>this happened the day of the last trailer
Cute.
>>
File: frittata.png (663KB, 701x701px) Image search: [Google]
frittata.png
663KB, 701x701px
>>27545711
I see.

>>27545727
>Ask for something top be clarified
>Get this fucking mad about it
Okay
>>
>>27545069
There's the 4 main islands, which also corresponds to the 4 biggest Hawaiian islands. Then there's the smaller island next to the last one on the far left, which is also a Hawaiian island in real life that is also right next to that one in real life as well. We can also see another island out in the distance on the right, which could also be based on another real-life Hawaiian island. That means 6 islands, out of 8. Maybe there'll be 2 extra post-game islands hidden from us until the game comes out.
>>
>>27545782
>Asking for something that couldn't be any more obvious to even the dumbest autist alive
>Doesn't expect people to call you out on how dumb you are
Okay
>>
>>27545782
post modernist ascetics
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.