[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>“And last but not least, can you just throw a cryptic word

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: flomantis.jpg (23KB, 560x240px) Image search: [Google]
flomantis.jpg
23KB, 560x240px
>“And last but not least, can you just throw a cryptic word out there? Just anything. Something will get me to scratch my head. That, like, in eight months I’ll go, ‘That’s what he was talking about!’”
>After a pause, Smith’s response was “Flowers.”

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>27541302
The flowers on the different islands are yellow, red, pink, purple. We have seemn them in some footage so far. They are why oricorio has the 4 forms because it drinks their nectar. Maybe there is more significance to them beyond this?
Also Lillie is a flower name and it was revealed she is mysterious and probably story related. Could be that too
>>
File: image.jpg (146KB, 705x635px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146KB, 705x635px
>>27541302
Maybe because the game takes place in HAWAII?
>>
If we get more of the X and Y stuff and AZ maybe its a related to Floette and its flower
>>
>>27541302
Hawaii, and the birds change form with different flowers.
>>
dancing bird?
also the name of the island correlates to the colour of the flowers on it
>>
>>27543352
Lysandre and the majority of important npc's in Kalos are also named after flowers.
>>
>>27541302
Source for interview ?
>>
>>27541302
AZ Floette time boiii
>>
>>27543502
google
>>
>>27544149
Fuck off, saging the thread and letting it slide. Shitty, lazy OP.
>>
>>27544200
>getting this buttblasted
Enjoying your first day on 4chan?
>>
>>27541302
They're everywhere in alola. Comfey has them, Oricorio drinks the nectar from different islands to change it's style, Fomantis and Lurantis ARE flowers, it's Hawaii, etc. It really does make me go "that's what he was talking about" now, although maybe they're more important to the plot later. We'll just have to wait and see.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.