[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that anyone claiming that the wrestling cat starters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 11

File: uCYiMkU.jpg (160KB, 1200x906px) Image search: [Google]
uCYiMkU.jpg
160KB, 1200x906px
Daily reminder that anyone claiming that the wrestling cat starters are real is exactly like all those retards that claimed picture related was real.

Anyone who didn't believe Roothoot but does believe in wrestling cat is a hypocrite and a moron, and if you can't see the connection you're even stupider.
>>
Except Roothoot had and still has literally 0 proof.
Meanwhile baracat has an actual thing proving itself. See ya in 2 months, Roothootfag.
>>
File: nagatoro sees your dick.png (100KB, 370x320px) Image search: [Google]
nagatoro sees your dick.png
100KB, 370x320px
>roothootfag never hung himself
>>
>>27541169
Roothoot had no evidence, neither does this one. Then when Rowlet was revealed people said it was a coincidence but the fact that a Hawaiian looking girl is drawn in the """leaks""" totally isn't, even though we've known we'll be in Hawaii forever?

Absolutely retarded.
>>
>>27541213
no wrestler cat is literally 100% officially cumfirmed :^)
>>
>>27541145
God, I hope this is bait. Anyway, here's your (you)
>>
Does anyone have any sort of proof whatsoever beyond

>T-there's a Hawaiian looking girl drawn in the picture and a completely unrelated Hawaiian looking girl was just revealed

It sounds pretty ridiculous doesn't it? Why would there even be a random picture of an island captain with the fire starter, either? Doesn't make sense or add up.

Then again I'm apparently talking to a bunch of Roothoot fags so IDK
>>
>>27541145
We still got an owl grass starter anyway so what's your point roothootfag?
>>
File: rumored-mijumaru-evos.jpg (36KB, 428x282px) Image search: [Google]
rumored-mijumaru-evos.jpg
36KB, 428x282px
>>27541145
Ahh, this all brings back memories. Anyone been here long enough to remember pic related?
>i-it's not real!!
This was over 6 years ago. How little you have changed, /vp/.
>>
>>27541564
Just to be clear, since you people can't into reading comprehension, I'm saying you all are the equivalent of retarded Roothoot fags.

I didn't (and don't) believe Roothoot because I'm not retarded. Same reason I don't believe wrestling cat or any other """leak""". There's literally no evidence.
>>
>>27541622
Many leaks still prove real in the end. See >>27541613
Is this your first year on /vp/ or something?
>>
>>27541681
Maybe 1 in 500 leaks proves to be real. Remember how many fake starters there were leaked for Gen V before and even after the real ones?
>>
>>27541304
Just answer this: what are the chances of someone to make on point a representation of a character we didn't even knew existed until the trailer came up.

Seriously, if someone is delusional, it's you senpai. And Roothoot was terrible to beggin with, anyway.
>>
>>27542075
Wops, meant to say "senpai".
>>
>>27542098
Ok, meant to say faggot.
>>
>>27541613
Ah yes, I remember Ottergate
>>
>>27542075
>>27542098
>>27542117

Wew, some bitchass newfag that doesn't even know about the word filter is trying to tell me about Pokémon. Jesus, what has the world come to.

Generic Hawaiian chick does not equal drawing a character before she was revealed. It's a low quality drawing of a girl with a flower in her hair. That's it. That describes every generic Hawaiian girl ever.
>>
>>27541145
Daily remander that you are a fucking retard, so autistic cannot even recognize the EXACTLY SAME NPC in the Litten leak
>>
>>27541213
That just so happens to have the same hair, same flower, same ponytails with same number of hair division, and just to happens to be boiling something.

Yeah, it's just a coincidence.
>>
>>27542202
You don't know generic hawaiian chick. Do you see a lei? Do you see a grass skirt? Do you see a bra made of some kind of natural material? DO YOU?
>>
>>27542299
>Somewhat similar hair except we can't see what color it is
>Non-ironically using the fact that she's making tea as evidence

How's that extra chromosome working out for you, buddy?
>>
>>27542335
>Somewhat similar hair
She has the exact same bangs, the exact same flower, the exact same tails, the exact same headband and the exact same implied hobbies as Mallow. If you think there's more evidence that it's a generic Hawaiian girl than the opposite you are seriously deluded, whether you are merely pretending or not.

Neck yourself.
>>
>>27542202
Dude, try harder ¬¬ And really, everyone here already told you just how stupid your reasonings are, ao not even gonna bother.

And thanks for letting me know of the filter, I'll male sure to not make mistakes like any human being, your highness.
>>
How could anybody ever believe Roothoot could be real? Do you not notice the shit drawing quality of it? The perspective if fucking off, the lines are messy, the eyes/eyeballs are in different sizes (and no, don't say but one is further in the back, unless roothoot has a face as wide as the stomach of Snorlax the size difference won't be that big), it's generally just really sloppy drawn.
Your own fault for falling for thrash art.
>>
>>27541213

God I love denialfags. Autism at its finest
>>
>>27542202

This isn't even good bait. F off the thread
>>
>>27541622
The closest way you can try to sound special because you seem to have a clear issue of that is making yourself open minded. It is neither confirmed or unconfirmed, with the history of some things being leaked here in this bs website in the past is undeniable. Having an opinion goes both of ways. It's how you voice them is what matters. Stop your anti-social bs, if you have problem in real life, fix it. Morons seem to think just because there ain't no scene in their real life means they can make a scene internet like mofo ass. Learn real life social skills please and stop your random anger.
>>
Roothoot is shit. Cannon the name Archood, It's less stupid and more relatable to the design.
>>
>>27542299
It's literally a generic hawaiian hairstyle with a generic hawaiian flower. Shut the fuck up.
>>
This thread is really undeniably bait, but in case anyone still in denial is clinging on to the claim that the leak only contains a "generic hawaiian girl with no relation to mallow," take a look at this picture.
>Same flower with 4 petals
>Same flower placement
>Same headband placement
>Same swoop of hair under headband
>Same pigtails
>Same hair coming off of pigtails, pointing up
The leaks are real. I'm as unhappy about them as you are.
>>
File: mallow.jpg (33KB, 620x458px) Image search: [Google]
mallow.jpg
33KB, 620x458px
>>27545966
fug, forgot picture.
also,
>same love for cooking
>>
I don't remember this leak. From what I understand, it happened before the starters were revealed???
>>
>>27545966
>>27545985
That's really easy to explain. The "leaker" had second-hand information about Mallow. The pokemon is a closely guarded secret that nobody would be able to leak them, but then GF forgot to protect human characters one odd day in their desperation to hide unrevealed pokemon, and some japanese artist unrelated to GF (possibly given a tour) saw her.

He then decided to use her to make fakemons look legit. This is the story of the most legitimate looking fakemons ever.
>>
>>27546049
I can't tell if this is denial, bait, or just a cool dude making a joke
>>
>>27543167
>muh denialfags
As bad as OP.
>>
>>27546049
Its kinda sad that the only argument that tiger mask supporters have is that mallow is in it.

There is an infinitely better leak out there and we obviously know its the cannon panther because of sleek design and how GF said they're going for simpler designs for Sun and Moon
>>
File: what.png (68KB, 204x190px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
68KB, 204x190px
>>27546192
>Its kinda sad that the only argument that tiger mask supporters have is that mallow is in it.
do we need more than that? that's literally undeniable proof.
>>
>>27546229
There's trillions of ways Mallow could be in it without it meaning that some fakemons are real. Face reality.
>>
>>27546249
oh, it was bait! my mistake :^)
>>
File: gas roothoot.jpg (457KB, 694x900px) Image search: [Google]
gas roothoot.jpg
457KB, 694x900px
>>27541145
>>
File: image.png (285KB, 620x458px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
285KB, 620x458px
>>27541145
Why are denialfags so retarded? You don't conveniently guess a characters EXACT design and cooking hobby.
>>
>>27541145
Except these starters have proof, Rothko had none
>>
File: 121.png (331KB, 600x1081px) Image search: [Google]
121.png
331KB, 600x1081px
>>27546049
>and some japanese artist unrelated to GF (possibly given a tour) saw her.
>>
>>27546279
You can if it's leaked to you. The artist didn't leak the final evos of the starters, he leaked Mallow. And that's the only thing he leaked.
>>
I don't remember when this leak was revealed. Can anybody tell me when it came out?
>>
>>27546281
We know, you're retarded and pretending that you think that some fakemons are real to incite reactions. We all know that.
>>
File: proof.png (2MB, 2000x1708px) Image search: [Google]
proof.png
2MB, 2000x1708px
>Sugimori just happened to tweet out a wrestler wearing a tiger mask
>the girl in the picture just so happens to have the same hair as mallow
>the girl in the picture just so happens to have the same flower in her hair as mallow
>the girl in the picture just so happens to be cooking, just like Mallow
>poplio just so happens to a fairy type move

That's a whole lot of coincidences.
>>
File: Ballio dead.png (779KB, 694x900px) Image search: [Google]
Ballio dead.png
779KB, 694x900px
>>27546337
>>
>>27546347
That's actually pretty good... I give you props for that
>>
>>27546347
I guess Gengar is a fairy type now, since Gengar learns Dazzling Gleam.

Why is /vp/ so fucking gullible?
>>
>>27546192
Oh, of course a Ballio and friends fag would be this mentally challenged.
>>27546049
So an extremely convoluted "explanation" of how some random artist conveniently saw a picture of Mallow and knew how to draw in GF's art style decided to trick people with Fakemon is more realistic than the actually simpl explanation? Stay autistic and salty my friend. You're just going to be more devastated when they're officially revealed.
>>
>>27542202
Yes, a generic hawaiian chick with hip-length twintails that split at the base, shorts, flipped-up bangs in the front, and a four-petaled flower in her hair. Cooking. Like generic Hawaiian chicks do.
>>
>>27541213
Roothoot...
>Literally just a shit piece of art.
>"It just gets bigger." No defined theme whatsoever.

Starter "leaks"...
>Intricate conceptual pieces, not finished art so not being astounding is at least somewhat justified.
>No artist has come forward yet.
>Mallow is cooking using the heat from Litten's evo's belt. Emphasis here, Mallow's theme seems to be cooking/gathering natural ingredients.
>Same flower, long ponytail, and outfit as Mallow.
>Granted this is the same character that was revealed recently, the artist rather works with GF or had insider info and has been delicately laying out a ruse for us.

Not that I particularly believe or disbelieve. I just think you're acting moronic by trying to compare the two.
>>
>>27546403
Dazzling gleam is a TM. Disarming Voice is not.
>>
>>27547074
>B-but TM!
So fucking what. Gengar learns Dazzling Gleam. Does that make it fairy type?

No?

Then fuck off with the Disarming Voice bullshit. It means literally ntohing in regards to a pokemon's current or future typing.
>>
>>27547147
It means a lot if you take in account every other fucking """"coincidence""""
>>
>>27546567
Confirmed BTFO by wottergate
>>
Honestly that girl doesn't even look like Mallow.

Consider the emblem all the island captains have. A sort of clover looking thing. Very important to their characters. Nowhere in site on this girl at all.

She has similar hair. That's literally it. Her hair style is the same. Fuck off with the cooking shit, she's just making tea.

This is literally like saying Yungoos is based on Trump just because the hair looks kind of similar.
>>
>>27546266
>Liking copyrighted abomination
kill yourself famalan
>>
File: 1470326180912.jpg (672KB, 2000x1708px) Image search: [Google]
1470326180912.jpg
672KB, 2000x1708px
>>27546347
>>
>>27548695
Kill yourself autist.
>>
>>27548896
you first.
>>
>>27545962
Show me atleast two real life hawaiin people with that hairstyle and I'll be on your side and believe it's fake
>>
>>27548695
I actually can't wait to see all the comedic bits of her cooking something weird for Ash and them just gagging or having some crazy reaction after tasting it
>>
>>27547147
>Natural part of moveset vs TM
>>
>>27546294
you can't be this stupid
>>
>>27547147
the disarming voice thing didn't really mean much on its own but its pretty telling given what we know now.
you can continue to single out the weaker piece of evidence to construct a weaker argument but come november you'll be deciding which of those final evos youd prefer to use (or box)
>>
>>27546567
roothoot predates rowlett though

its percieved they saw the NAME on that Trademark site though that gave away its an owl though
>>
I wonder what these denialfags will do once we get the first evolutions revealed. I would love if they kept denying it after release.
>>
>>27541145
But anon, Roothoot IS real. It's Rowlet's scrappe concept art. How else do you explain that the colors match almost perfectly? Or that te leaker was right about a grass owl? Or that it has a very similar body pattern? If you say it's all a coincidence you are in bitter denial.
>>
>>27547147
That would be like comparing rain dance level ups to rain dance tm
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.