[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It says confidential, so it must be true! Literally russian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: proof_obtained1.jpg (8KB, 317x142px) Image search: [Google]
proof_obtained1.jpg
8KB, 317x142px
>It says confidential, so it must be true!
Literally russian steam phishing site tier
>>
>>27534272
You got it champ. Everybody's been going off of the confidential stamp. That's the most solid piece of evidence there is to validate the leaked starters. You nailed it.

I love the 4chan strategy of picking out the weakest piece of evidence from a whole list of evidence, and focusing solely on that for your counterargument.
>>
>>27534318
It's called a strawman, and it's a logical fallacy. Pretty much the entire world uses it, not just 4chan or even the internet.

But for real these are fakes leaks and the fact that seemingly 90% of people here believe it tells me that this site is almost hopelessly lost to underage children, and newfags. Anyone from gen V should realize these are fake.
>>
File: 1470056645249.png (285KB, 620x458px) Image search: [Google]
1470056645249.png
285KB, 620x458px
>>27534447
>>
File: 1460427951086.jpg (161KB, 625x560px) Image search: [Google]
1460427951086.jpg
161KB, 625x560px
>>27534447
are you literally retarded or is this just really bad bait
>>
>>27534447

Stay denying. I'm sure the facts and evidence will disappear
>>
>>27534447
Mallow says high. Even Joe has accepted them.
>>
Remember to screencap posts like this >>27534447 for the collage
>>
>>27534447
>anyone from gen 5

Oh you mean when /vp/ went full denialfag like you are and got completely and utterly btfo?
>>
>>27536866
Its this reason here I feel like they were being sarcastic or something.
>>
>>27534447
That's not what a strawman is. A strawman involves replacing the opposing side's argument with one you've entirely manufactured, and then debating the manufactured argument. What's being done here is attacking the weakest point of a whole list of evidence, while ignoring the rest.

Similar concepts, but still different.
>>
>>27537125
there is an actual term for this fallacy though, but I forgot (basically focusing only on a single facet of an argument and ignoring the rest)
>>
>>27539143
"Stacking the Deck" is the closest I can find
>>
>>27539143
cherry picked argument, cherry picking,
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.