[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why do you fkn autists hate change so much? Why do you hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 16

File: images.jpg (25KB, 510x288px)
images.jpg
25KB, 510x288px
So why do you fkn autists hate change so much?
Why do you hate pokemon Go so much?
Something becoming more popular cannot ever be a bad thing.

Your not special for liking pokemon before Go, pokemon was always super mainstream.
>but people who bullied me like go

Stfu, im sure you were never bullied for liking pokemon, and even if you were, it probabily had more to do with your unlikable personality and total lack of social skills.

Grow up, if you just dislike things because their "popular" you need to pull your head out of your fat rolls and stop being so pointlessly arrogant.
>>
sorry
>>
>>27529446
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>27529446
There are a lot of assumptions in this post, but I would just like to say that change is not inherently good, and Pokémon has changed in each generation, so if you're one of those idiots that says Pokémon is the same game it was 20 years ago, then you may as well not even make a thread because you aren't worth taking seriously at all.
>>
File: 1469953929519.png (482KB, 600x1783px)
1469953929519.png
482KB, 600x1783px
>>27529446
>I don't like elitists on fourchum
nice bait figget/10
>>
>>27529446
LOOK AT ME I CAN'T STOP SUCKING COCKS IT'S SOOOOOO GOOOOOOD
>>
I didn't like Pokemon Go becoming popular with "Normies", because Pokemon Go was a way for fellow Pokemon fans to meet other fans face-to-face in large quantities. But now the non-fans are outnumbering the fans and turned Pokemon Go into a mainstream fad. At first I thought it was just make more Pokemon fans, but it doesn't look like it. I'm disheartened, but at least Nintendo is making money.

And when was Pokemon mainstream? Mainstream amongst videogame fans, sure, but in general? Nah.
>>
>STOP DISLIKING WHAT I LIKE
I think you're the real austist here, anon.
>>
>>27530622
Are you joking? Everyone and their mother knew what was pokemon was before pokemon go
>>
Are these niggas serious?
>>
It's more of normies taking to liking to it (which will die out in the coming months) and Niantic being fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1462179034515.jpg (28KB, 480x360px)
1462179034515.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
This game got me mad as fuck as a serious pokémon fan who owns every game in the franchise, even playing on high level tournament level
now these normies who VAGUELY heard about pokémon before are playing because it's "their childhood" people i know on facebook who i know never even fucking touched a pokémon game are playing it like crazy now holding pokemongo parties so they can hit on sluts
THIS ISNT MY CHILDHOOD THIS IS MY HOBBY THEY ARE APPROPRIATING IT
>>
>>27530622
>but at least Nintendo is making money.
every fucking time with you nintenyearolds

take that corporate cock out of your mouth, faggot
>>
File: 1466206433872.png (26KB, 213x178px)
1466206433872.png
26KB, 213x178px
I can't wait for the newer gen pokemon to be added so the normalfags drop it en masse.
>>
>>27530772
They're already dropping it en masse now they can't find or catch shit.
>>
>>27530689
Of course people knew what it was, doesn't mean that they were real fans, Pokemon is a bit like a modern cultural icon.
>>
I liked it, until the 3-step bug ruined the game for me.
>>
>Vp
>Caring about Pokemon go
Go to v
>>
Anyone has a guide for Pokemon GO post-nerf?
>>
Brazil fag here, I have played the game for 1 hour and I already hate it.

All you cheating fucking americans have ruined our gyms already. Everything in my local area has similar type of trainers and pokemon in them.

I hope zika kills you all
>>
nox updated yet?
>>
>>27531141
Cry more I live in up north in Canada

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
>>
>>27530707
I've driven to where a pokemon spawned, pulled over, turned off the engine, and caught the pokemon. Idk how you would even play while driving, and I consider myself a damn fine driver.
>>
>>27531155
If your talking about the app, yes it got updated
>>
Pokemon GO is out in Mexico right fucking now.
>>
>>27529446
>their
>>
>>27531141

Shouldn't you be out getting banged by trannies and HUEHUEing?
>>
It's a pretty shitty game that doesn't really represent what makes Pokemon fun, it's more of a social experiment instead of an actual game
>>
>>27531379
>banged by trannies

Different guy here isn't that a Bangkok thing?
>>
It's a bad game.
I like the idea of pokemon in the real world. I embrace the idea of walking around my neighborhood in new ways.

But I hate that my starter is impossible to raise.
I cannot stand that candies are tied to species and not to type.
The pokeradar was bad but not having it is terrible too.
Rural areas not mapped during Ingress are fucked too.

Worst, WORST, is that it doesn't accurately log my bike miles as hatching.
>>
File: 472BNUL.jpg (568KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
472BNUL.jpg
568KB, 640x1136px
Game is fucking awful
I just bot, spoof and take the occasional gym for keks
>>
>>27531463
>But I hate that my starter is impossible to raise.

Seeing my charmander growing to charizard was most memorable thing in the first pokemon game, it's like the dev threw away the best thing about the game
>>
>>27531529
I heard in /pgg/ the bots are being purged
>>
>>27531579
the botshitters are all in the /vg/ general now
>>
It's shit. Gotten much more shit with all of these "up"dates. Missing the best parts of the games
>>
>>27531596
I should check it I'm curious to find out what's going on
>>
What did they do with this most recent update?
>>
File: uh.png (649KB, 564x1035px)
uh.png
649KB, 564x1035px
Improved graphics, they said.
>>
>>27531761
It a shiny you retard
>>
>>27529446
>Something becoming more popular cannot ever be a bad thing.
But what's popular is not pokemon its 90s nostalgia.
The issue here is that Game Freak, like you, doesn't know the difference and will insist on pandering to people who wont even buy the games.

This is obvious anon.

>Your not special for liking pokemon before Go, pokemon was always super mainstream.
Not being a hypocrite is not special. But yeah, I'm consistent with what I've been thinking ever since 2003.

>Stfu, im sure you were never bullied for liking pokemon
Maybe bullied is too much but people did mock me and regardless of bullying, everyone my age grew out of pokemon eventually. It's not so much about me but more about people being hypocritical.

>Grow up, if you just dislike things because their "popular"
I dislike hypocrisy and Game Freak wasting their time.
>>
>>27530622
>I didn't like Pokemon Go becoming popular with "Normies", because Pokemon Go was a way for fellow Pokemon fans
>Go
>for pokemon fans
No post-gen 1 mons on the trailer should've made it obvious it wasnt for fans.
>>
>>27531820

You almost got me.
>>
>>27531141
I played the game for 30 minutes.

Where the fuck are the Pokemon? I thought I was supposed to go hunt then down, but the game doesn't show jack shit. Do they really want me to walk around town like an idiot with my phone screen on all the time just to bump into a 10cp pidgey?
>>
>>27531615
They did an api update. All the bot devs are on it. Bots should all be working fine tomorrow.
>>
File: image.png (559KB, 640x1136px)
image.png
559KB, 640x1136px
>>27529446
Because I never see anything good any more and the radar lies

>>27530321
yeah wtf are the blue shadows. shiniest my ass
>>
>>27529446
autists cant detect bait
>>
File: image.png (874KB, 640x1136px)
image.png
874KB, 640x1136px
>>27529446
cos it doesn't work
>>
File: image.png (653KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
653KB, 640x1136px
>>27531820
thefuck is a shiny? pls no bully
>>
>>27530707
I do it all the time
>>
>>27533262
hi friendo a shiny is 6 people all at the one same time who what pokemon doesn't appear or grant in same colour as previous. It was without and with when went the saying that shiny are about the 1 and in 8000 plus chance of bring being be reached around to the then with it pokemon players great luck
>>
>>27533027
It means they were recently caught.
>>
>>27530732
Honestly, after looking through this thread I can't tell if this is bait or not
>>
>>27531433
>Bangkok
>Bang
>Cock
Sounds about right
>>
File: image.png (316KB, 640x1136px)
image.png
316KB, 640x1136px
>>27533381
Thanks mate. I was holding on to some cause of it.

is this evolvable? lost the IV Calc link
>>
File: image.png (691KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
691KB, 640x1136px
>>27533464
it's not bait my friend. the update brought bad change
>>
>>27533550
It's evolvable because you have enough candies having enough candies make it be able to evolve up to pokemon next one with it will be seaking because evolved up it was to become seaking from goodeen
>>
>>27529446
I used to love pokemon GO, but it's unplayble without the trackers.
>>
>>27529446
>2 moves
>impossible to catch Pokemon
>only gen wun Pokemon
>literally almost no battles
>mobile
>>
File: fishing.png (26KB, 394x161px) Image search: [Google]
fishing.png
26KB, 394x161px
>Self-censorship
>images.jpg
>Defending mobileshit
>"autist"
>"more popular cannot ever be a bad thing"
>"Stfu"
>"grow up"

Holy fuck that is some spicy bait. How could I possibly resist biting?

Or at least I hope it's just bait. Kek help this board if you're actually serious.
>>
>>27533599
>>27533342
Impressive trolling or hilarious google translation.

I know I can evolve it I want to know if it's IVs are autistic enuf
>>
>>27533675
I haven't been paying much attention to this thread so thank you for pointing out the best posts
>>
>>27533675
large sorry Im still learning my best with all language wise . do this link website browser -- thesilphroad (PUT DOT IN SIGN IN) com/research sorry langauge agin difficult
>>
>>27533723
Now I know it's just trolling omg
>>
>>27530622
Normie reporting in. Don't worry, faggot, most people will stop playing this game within a few weeks then you can have your precious secret club back.
>>
>>27530732
What are you, 16? Who gives a shit what other people do? How does that affect your enjoyment of the game in anyway?
>>
>>27531463
You need to ride slower. It's geared towards walking.
>>
I'm a little sad that the game has died as hard as it has now. Sure, I hated seeing it all over social media and having people pestering me to play it, but I liked how excited some people got.
>>
>>27529446
>becoming more popular
>went from a 4.5 to a 3.9 in the Google Play store after they still didn't fix the glitches or the tracking system after 3 weeks as promised before completely removing tracking and fixing nothing

It's dying and Niantic is letting it die because they're genuinely pants-on-head retarded.

Why the fuck would anyone think that making a game completely unplayable for most is a wiser financial decision than letting spoofers be spoofers? That's like shutting down a whole movie theater just because there are going to be some people who are gonna torrent movies online.

It's the very definition of cutting off your own nose to spite your face.
>>
>>27533882
Pokemon still pop up all over the fucking place when I walk around. Who gives a shit about the tracker.
>>
>>27533936
Quite a lot of people apparently.
>>
>>27533819
Sorry I wasn't clear. I want to count my average bike to work as activity for eggs. I understand that bombing down a mountain at 40 mph shouldn't count, but it's figuratively painful to roll less than 12 mph.
>>
>>27533987
>My free game doesn't do exactly what I want it to
>>
>>27529446
I used to like it a lot, would go out of my way from work to frequent poke stops. But the game is broken. No tracking and the capture rate increase is nothing other than a shameless cash grab. Uninstalled.
>>
>>27533998
>My free game loses features with each update!
>>
>>27533997
Life is pain, princess.
>>
>>27533936
Most of the purely random, nest based spawns are trash which at best make levelling up a bit easier.
To get the actually good Pokémon to spawn requires the use of an incense or a lure module, which spawn more active things either for you exclusively or for everyone near the poké stop.

Previously, Pokevision etc provided valuable intel to hunt down a rare spawn, which is no longer possible. If you're lucky enough to stumble upon one that's good but they've basically killed the social aspect of the game, where people communicate their intel and track them down.
>>
>>27533998
>My free game doesn't do what it used to do!!!
Ftfy faggot
>>
>>27533936
>being this much of an entitled faggot

Not everyone lives in a nice urban area with constant good/rare pokemon spawning. Even back when PokeVision showed the spawns for this area it was mainly fucking garbage.

>inb4 just move away then lol
Literally the reason why I'm in college right now, and I'm not the only person in this area who knows it's pretty shit for Pokemon Go.

I'm also aware that it's not just my location either and that others in rural areas can't do shit about it too, so fuck off.
>>
>>27533936
>it works for me so it must work for everyone else too
>>
>>27534134
More like "it works for me, so I don't give a shit if it works for everyone else too"
>>
>>27534165
Nobody cares about your opinion except (You), anon.
>>
>>27534201
Don't bullshit me. You haven't even begun to see my true power.
>>
I'm actually already legitimately bored of pokemon GO. I'll still use it from time to time, but I got to level 7 and have nothing to strive for in the game already.
The main issue for me is that there's no reason to actively go out to play the game because the core game itself is fucking boring as shit. There's barely anything to it and what little there is messy and frustrating.

I get the point of it is to go outside and shit, but there's no incentive. I already have plenty of reasons to go outside, and every single one of them is a better reason than to play this shitty game.
>>
>>27534281
IT'S OVER ANIKAN, I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND NOW
>>
I'm fine with normies enjoying Pokemon. What I'm not fine with is normies circlejerking over the worst possible version of Pokemon we could possibly have when we're 4 months away from a new generation. There is no real reason (other than Gen 1 pandering) to have only the first Gen. There is no real reason to not have PvP or trading in the game on release. There is no real reason to have battles be some shitty tap battles that make it impossible to keep a gym.

As a Pokemon game in 2016, this is the worst product they could have given us.
>>
I don't mind change. I don't mind so called normies playing, I don't mind Pokémon being mainstream or on a phone.

I just genuinely think it's a bad game. And I feel about this about lots of mobile/facebook gaming. There's actually a lot of potential in the app world and they keep making these lazy, freemium, shitty games. It's awful. It's like when mom asked me why I didn't play Candy Crush when she remembered I used to play Bejeweled. It's the dumbass version of something I like.
>>
o jogo acabou de ser lançado no brasil e tem gente level 33, conseguimos estragar qualquer jogo mesmo.
>>
I spent 10 shekels after avoiding spending money for weeks. Kill me now.
>>
>>27530824
>if you don't meet my definition of a fan then you're not genuine
Fuck off
>>
>>27531141
Kys
>>
>>27534037
OP asked why I hate the game, and I explained why I hate the game.

Its free game with a shop, that means they are making money from the premium purchases and the data collection. I'm not spending money in the free shop, but I'm willing to sell my data to Niantic/Google/Alphabet but only for the price of hatching pokemon on my bike at the speed I'm already willing to travel. I mean, my personal data and human connections are already sold to Facebook and my interests are sold to Youtube/Google/Alphabet its not like this is a moral stand, its more like haggling.
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.