[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that if you honestly think megas aren't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1470080346792.jpg (98KB, 550x552px) Image search: [Google]
1470080346792.jpg
98KB, 550x552px
Friendly reminder that if you honestly think megas aren't comming back to S&M you have brain damage, are underage or a complete and utterly delusional newfag. The only correct assumption you could possibly make that wouldn't signal you as a mentally ill individual is saying that we might not get new megas.
>>
K
>>
If you think mega evolutions is a good concept you have brain damage, are underage or a complete and utterly delusional newfag.
>>
File: 1454548743622.png (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1454548743622.png
28KB, 400x400px
this reminder isn't very friendly at all
>>
>>27524231
Saved ;) see you in four months
>>
>>27524231
Here's that (You) you've been oh so lusting for,
>>
>>27524252
This was never implied, stop

>>27524266
Right back at you, screen capping this whole thread
>>
>>27524231
But it's game freak logic to keep gen 6 unique
>>
>>27524285
GF never removes battle mechanics this significative.
>>
>>27524280
The only correct assumption you could possibly make that wouldn't signal you as a mentally ill individual is that you want mega evolutions back, and therefore you either have brain damage, are underage or a complete and utterly delusional newfag
>>
Gamefreak is absurdly lazy. You really think they'd make a bunch of new models and animations just to keep them exclusive to ORAS?
>>
>>27524274
>Look mom! I posted it again!
>>
File: 1466532294940.jpg (93KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1466532294940.jpg
93KB, 960x540px
>>27524231
>megas coming back
>>
>>27524326
Here's another (You) because I feel so bad for (You)
>>
>>27524313
The concept of mega evolution is something that required way too much investment both monetairly and in respect to time, and has provided an expanded marketable aspect to the company. No company would ditch something this usefull, important and that required so much effort. Please kill yourself

>>27524348
Please kill yourself

>>27524364
I didn't get that one though, since that wasn't me
>>
>Megas not coming back

Do you people really think Gamefreak would shit all over Charizard and Lucario like that?
>>
>>27524377
>lol kys fgt xD

Poor little guy, it's summer vacation but you have no friends to spend it with. Here's another (You) to keep you entertained.
>>
>>27524404
>Lucario

yeah, why would you shit all over shit?
>>
>>27524411
If imagining me being friendless will allow you to keep your depressively extensive mental gymnastics to stay in such an adanced state of denial, then go ahead and believe what you want.
>>
>>27524457
If projecting your insecurities will allow you to keep your depressively extensive mental gymnastics to stay in such an adanced state of denial, then go ahead and believe what you want. Also (You)
>>
>>27524231
>GF and TPCi realized they dropped the ball revealing every Hoenn Mega before release
>don't release any new Megas before release
>don't even acknowledge the existence of Megas before SM are out
>yfw you unlock Megas after fighting a Kahuna with a new Mega out of the blue
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.