[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>When you breed a pentaperfect physical attacker but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

>When you breed a pentaperfect physical attacker but it has a Modest nature
>>
File: pep .jpg (21KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
pep .jpg
21KB, 251x242px
>pentaperfect
Just say 5V you fucking fedora faggot fuck.
>>
>>27523298
Who the fuck starts breeding for IVs but doesn't assure they're keeping the nature they want?
>>
>not using an everstone
>>
Good job retard. Nature first then IVs.
>>
>Breed
It's 2016 just hack it.
>>
File: sad miho.png (114KB, 380x556px) Image search: [Google]
sad miho.png
114KB, 380x556px
>breed hundreds of gabite
>finally get a shiny
>it's missing it's attack IV
>>
>>27523298
>not using a everstone
What are you doing nigger?

>>27523316
Isn't pentaperfect the 5 correct IVs that pokemon need? Like, an adamant pokemon with 31 everything but sp.att?
>>
>>27523433
Use it special.
>>
>>27523433
I got 2 shiny gabite back in Y. One was missing Attack. The other speed.

At least I'll fix them in SM since they've been living in a box for more than a year.
>>
>>27523418
Just don't be an idiot and use powersaves. Always inject.

I know this from experience.
>>
>>27523433
Just wait until SM, nerd. You'll be able to fix that Attack then
>>
>>27523298
What are you referencing?
What did they do?
>>
>>27523585
Left their toddler outside mother's apartment alone for hours to play Pokemon GO. Someone found the kid dirty and crying, called cops. When cops called the father's cell phone to alert him his son was abandoned (not knowing he was with the mom playing GO) he said "whatever" and hung up on them.
>>
File: 5358436551_8dcc01ee8b_o.png (191KB, 312x305px) Image search: [Google]
5358436551_8dcc01ee8b_o.png
191KB, 312x305px
>>27523661
>And this is why not all Pokemon are given the privilege to breed.

Remember to spay and neuter your Pokemon!
>>
>>27523472
just make the speedless one a tankchomp with a bulkier spread
>>
>>27523298
>pentaperfect
Then it's not fucking perfect, is it?
>>
>>27523418
Only if you are too impatient and an overall spoiled bitch
>>
>>27523298
>Not locking the correct nature first
You deserve it.
>>
>>27523475
Is there any way to tell which Pokemon will go in to the PokeBank before paying for it? I have bred a lot, but I would inject to host mini challenges like gyms and shit for my nephews to battle.
>>
>>27523434
> he doesnt even know
>>
>>27524004
Pretty much anything will. The bank is a slut.

I sloppily cloned my July event Shaymin and turned it into every event pokemon in existence. Took them all.
>>
>>27523433
Save it you'll be able to fix that last IV in gen 7 with hyper training
>>
>Needing 5 IVS instead of like 3-4 on the first try by breeding with injected Dittos

You fucked up
>>
>>27524083
Aw fuck yeah. Looks like I won't be starting over entirely in Sun and Moon, and can actually restart the last couple of games.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.