[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does GF really think all the little girls that will be choosing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: b44.png (59KB, 156x207px) Image search: [Google]
b44.png
59KB, 156x207px
Does GF really think all the little girls that will be choosing the cute kitty will be happy with it turning into bara furry bait?

Same with the little boys choosing the fun clown seal only to find out it evolves into Barbie the Mermaid.
>>
>>27521211
(you)
>>
>>27521211
That's the point
>>
>>27521211
That's why split evolutions would be best. Give them a choice. Edgy or elegant.
>>
Now a new generation can be disappointed like I was with Dratini
>>
>>27521211

The kitty looks edgy and the seal looks girly.

No one will pick like you describe. Boys will pick Litten and girls will pick Popplio. And then the boys will regret they didn't pick Rowlet once they see the final evolutions.
>>
>>27521211
I bet the Jews did this to fuck with gender roles.
>>
>>27521211
The weird kid who always picked the grass starter and writes about shooting up the school will enjoy the edgy assassin bird.
>>
Are you suggesting pokemon have to be designed to pander to the children/gender that picks them? And what if a little girl picks Popplio? Image how happy she'll be when she sees it becomes into a mermaid. Or a little boy picking Litten and seeing it become a big ferocious wrestler. Would you deny children that happiness op?
>>
>>27521370
They could at least given the first and final forms similar traits instead of pulling the final forms out of their ass
>>
>>27521311
this
>>
>>27521211
>>
Gender stereotypes: the thread

There are little boys that enjoy cute and feminine things that would love Poppmaid.

There are little girls that reject traditional femininity that would think Luchakitty is amazing.
>>
>>27521304
>popplio
>girly
Keep telling yourself that sir
>>
>>27521602
>black fire cat with red stripes
>cream owl with leaf-made accessories
>blue seal with wavy accessory
>>
>>27521637
Gay boys why?
>>
File: 016a.png (24KB, 205x496px) Image search: [Google]
016a.png
24KB, 205x496px
>>27521637
>>
>>27521301
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>27521662
You don't have to be gay to be feminine anon
>>
>>27521637
Fuck off marxist.
>>
>>27521304
Most girls that I know that are into Pokémon like Litten the best. They don't care about the sea lion.
>>
Everyone knows little kids always pick fire regardless.
>>
File: 1459860078386.png (20KB, 267x367px) Image search: [Google]
1459860078386.png
20KB, 267x367px
You are seriously overestimating how many people give a shit or even are aware of the existence of furry bara.

Likewise, you are overestimating how many people give a shit about the implied masculinity/femininity of fictional creatures.
>>
>>27521315
>robin hood
>assassin
lol u wot
>>
Popplio never had a chance. Think about it.
Its a sea lion who showed up toan animal popularity contest against a cat and an owl.
Cats and Owls are important to us enough to give a 3 letter name. Sea Lions arent even important enough to get their own name.
No one gives a shit about sea lions.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.