[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /vp/ Given the fact that regular pokémon games bore me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Archeops.full.1547212.jpg (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Archeops.full.1547212.jpg
2MB, 1600x1200px
Hello /vp/
Given the fact that regular pokémon games bore me to death at the moment (I want to kill time and get to Sun/Moon) I REALLY, REALLY want to play Neo Y.
I followed a guide but said guide only brought me a black screen
I am kind of incompetent with technology, so could anyone bump me a thorough and simple guide as to help me actually play the game? I really look forward to that challenge.

I already homebrewed the 3DS, of course.
>>
>>27519779
just go play pokemon showdown
>>
>>27519779
>Neo Y
But OP, that's worse than regular Y. I suppose if you really like cringe and want to play anyway, post the guide, what sort of homebrew you're running, etc. and I'll try to help.
>>
>>27519881
Nigga, he wants to play pokemon with difficulty, not play pokemon with people with social difficulty.

>>27519779
https://www.mediafire.com/?nd9z16t5nb92743
Just download that. Unzip. There's howto pdf. It's literally step by step.
>>
>>27519975
the point is
the pdf guide tells me that I need to have a .3ds rom
will my 3ds read a downloaded rom even though it only has homebrew?
Or how do I get the .3ds file?
>>
>>27520385
No, it won't. Look up a guide for using HANS, it's actually much easier than installing a pirated ROM. It's also your only option with just homebrew installed.
>>
File: ss+(2016-08-03+at+02.03.22).png (14KB, 637x212px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-08-03+at+02.03.22).png
14KB, 637x212px
This is the step that fucks me

where is "YourRom.3ds"? Should I just download a pokémon Y rom? But I'm very well aware of the fact that it won't be read by my 3DS since it only has homebrew
This guide is driving me mad
>>
>>27520408
I tried a guide that dumped stuff from my physical copy of Y and all
three and a half hours of work lead me to nothing
So which is the easiest method for playing the damn game with only Homebrew installed?
>>
>>27520428
That's a guide for custom firmware, it won't work with homebrew. You want something like this: http://wololo.net/2015/10/28/tutorial-hack-pack-3ds-rom-use-hans/. If you've already dumped a rom that'll save you a lot of time.
>>
What's better, Eternal/Wilting XY or Neo XY?
>>
>>27520633
I'd say EXWY, but I made them so my opinion is slightly biased. Neo XY were so bad they were what encouraged me to make them in the first place, though.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.