[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since Sun/Moon are going to be "New Nintendo 3DS Enhanced"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Since Sun/Moon are going to be "New Nintendo 3DS Enhanced" games because each new generation of Pokémon spawns together with a new generation of a Nintendo handheld (even if it's merely an enhanced version); what features above the regular 3DS can we expect?

Back when we had other enhanced games that's what we got:

Silver/Gold had Color on the GBC as opposed to no color on the GB.

Black/White could use the DSi's Wi-Fi stack instead of the DS's and it could use the camera.

And now it's Sun/Moon's turn on the N3DS.
>>
>>27519542
It'll make use of the more powerful system to reduce frame rate issues. This would be why we don't see as many frame drops despite there being way more going on in a battle.
>>
>>27519542
Camera control with the c-stick.
>>
>>27519542
You can already tell from the updated graphics. We look like actual people now instead of the chibi mii shit.
>>
>>27519542
>as opposed to no color on the GB

Not true, it was a sickly yellow-green
>>
>>27519552
That's what we thought when BW came out, but BW plays the same on a DS and on a DSi performance-wise.

If there are performance improvements they will come from an optimized software that also translates to a regular 3DS.
>>
>>27519633
The OG Game Boy had been off the market for like half a decade at this point, it would've been gray since everyone playing it without color would've had a Pocket.
>>
>>27519947
>I was alive back then so I'm an authority on the subject
My younger brother had a the brick still in '98 and I don't recall him having gotten the next generation of handheld when gsc came out. But hey you're speculative evidence isn't just an asspull.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.