[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone post a chart or a simple order in which im supposed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1469817236839.png (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1469817236839.png
24KB, 400x400px
Can someone post a chart or a simple order in which im supposed to play Pokémon games?

I started with LeafGreen, but it felt wrong somehow and RGB is too damn boring.

Also another noobie question, but is it possible to catch all Pokémon in LeafGreen alone without trading or cheating?
>>
there's no real order. it makes sense to start with FRLG to me, but if you don't like it don't play it.

the answer to your second question is no.
>>
>>27519513
What about an "unofficial" version of the game thats graphically advanced and has only the Gen 1 Pokémons?
>>
>>27519531
if you mean romhacks there are plenty of those, i don't know if there's one that only has gen1 pokemon, but I wouldn't be surprised due to the sheer amount of hacks there are out there. most romhacks seem to add pokemon rather than remove them though.
>>
>>27519551
Oh cool thanks.
>>
Gen 6 and then stop. You get an OG starter and can catch the original 151 (if you're a gen one fag). As well as the new mons. or play gen 1 through 6. Just skip ahead to x or y if you don't want to commit too much time
>>
>>27519477
they really dulled down the pokémon selection since red/blue and explorers. Super was a step in the right direction after the joke that was Gates' choices.
>>
>>27519477
Play it in this order for an authentic experience, without giving up gameplay:

Fire Red, Emerald, Heart Gold, Platinum, White, White 2, Y, Sun.

You should consider dabbling in side games as well, like Mystery Dungeon (play in order, start after you beat Emerald but before you do Heart Gold), Conquest (play after you beat White, and before you start Y), etc.

This order introduces you to Pokémon and regions in the correct order (mostly) while also making sure you never have to go backwards technologically. You won't enjoy Fire Red as much once you play Black 2, for instance, because of mechanics changes as well as many other changes.
>>
File: 1456085505754.png (24KB, 170x170px) Image search: [Google]
1456085505754.png
24KB, 170x170px
Does anyone know if you can catch all 151 in Red Proud Eyes Edition v4.0?

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=279077
>>
>>27519558
>>27519675

Notice me senpai
>>
>>27519815
Not OP, but when should one play ORAS in that order?
>>
>>27520011
To be completely honest, I wouldn't. I'm not gonna meme and say it's the worst game ever, or even a terrible game or anything like that. But it definitely is lacking a bit of something as an experience all on its own. More than any other game in the series it needs some sort of extra "challenge" to be fun, since it REALLY lowers the difficulty quite a bit, even compared to X&Y, which are easier than the other games. Also, if you've followed the list and played Emerald, you may find ORAS to be somewhat lacking since they aren't a remake of Emerald, with all its extra goodness, they're remakes of Ruby and Sapphire.

So if you're going to play it, do a nuzlocke or egg over some kind of dream team from the start, and do it after Y.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.