[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ash is finally fighting the elite four after 20 years.. Will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: received_1639342176379645.jpg (45KB, 480x853px) Image search: [Google]
received_1639342176379645.jpg
45KB, 480x853px
Ash is finally fighting the elite four after 20 years.. Will he actually be a pokemon master now??

diantha will stomp him[\spoiler]
>>
>>27518836
I haven't kept up with XY aside from the league and mega specials, but it seems a lot of shit is happening.
>>
I just can't believe ash beats all the elite four, because anime wise they virtually untouchable with each being way above any normal trainer
>>
>>27518925
While I'm pretty sure this list is fake, Ash pushed Diantha back pretty far. I think he lost when he lost control of Synchro, which he fixed since than.
>>
>>27518925
Except against Alain and his god mode sue charizard

anyway this is fake as hell
>>
>>27518836
Quality bait OP

Given he was pushing Diantha pretty hard before he had synchro mastered, I'd be inclined to say he beats her except he'll be going to Alola instead
>>
>lumiose ceremony
>reunion of mastery
>confeswion of love
>curtain call
is.. is it habbening?
>>
>>27518971
Are you that easy to take the bait?
>>
Nice fake titles.
>>
File: giphy.gif (425KB, 493x370px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
425KB, 493x370px
> Wikstrom
> He has a Probopass
> May be I could see a battle with my favourite Pokémon in the anime

My hype is bigger now
>>
>>27518836

For the love of god would I like for Pokemon the Saturday morning anime to be over.

Will they ever realize they can make a new series with a bit more depth and it won't destroy the series?
Even if it never ends they could at least make short series akin to Origins.
>>
Who the fuck cares, the ashnime will still be shit even if he wins the league.
>>
File: 1413131694964.gif (982KB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1413131694964.gif
982KB, 320x287px
>>27518836
>people will fall for this shit bait
>>
File: more like elite poor.jpg (42KB, 308x610px) Image search: [Google]
more like elite poor.jpg
42KB, 308x610px
>>27518925
>because anime wise they virtually untouchable with each being way above any normal trainer
>Pachira's Houndoom was defeated by Alan's Charizard
>Zumi's Blastoise was almost defeated despite type advantage.
>Alan would've swept Gampi's steel garbage and out-dragon Dracaena's dragons.

But the main reason is that it's literally the easiest Elite Four ever and it should be no surprise.
>>
Since there's supposedly no gyms in Alola, in some sense, this is his last chance to win the thing.
>>
>>27519131
>4 pokemon in each roaster

Why gf, just why?
>>
>>27519131
>But the main reason is that it's literally the easiest Elite Four ever and it should be no surprise.
Yeah because that makes any difference in the anime.

Thats just how anime works, they will amke Ash into a complete dumbass because they want to and then they will make him look like a uber because they want to. Simple as that
>>
>>27519181
Honestly, 4 pokemon per roster doesn't bother me as much as the fact that Seibold's fucking Gyarados, is the most threatening thing in the league. That's right, a Gyarados with basically its level-up moves. Literally a random, caught 5 minutes ago from the wild Gyarados is the most threatening thing in the Kalos Pokemon League.
>>
File: run.jpg (48KB, 600x344px) Image search: [Google]
run.jpg
48KB, 600x344px
>>27519215
Well then, it's based on France, and everybody knows the French are fucking pussies, so their "elite trainers" and "champions" are probably the best at pushing RUN.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.