[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now, tell me WHY these can't be (see options below) 1)A

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

File: scs8bsq9gwhnrn1xswsh.jpg (233KB, 537x1171px) Image search: [Google]
scs8bsq9gwhnrn1xswsh.jpg
233KB, 537x1171px
Now, tell me WHY these can't be (see options below)

1)A trap/troll set by GameFreak
2)Someone knew Mallow and he drew three fakemons around her to gain credibility
3) Even if the concept arts are real, they could be beta versions of the actual final evolutions
4) Even if the concept arts are real, GameFreak still can easily change their designs after seeing they were leaked on the internet.

Now give me ACTUAL proves that these 4 options can't be possible.
>>
File: 1468967589749.jpg (242KB, 1139x1007px) Image search: [Google]
1468967589749.jpg
242KB, 1139x1007px
>>27518547
>grasping at straws.jpeg
>>
Burden of proof's on you here, I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>27518547
I find it odd that Litten3's given name in the pic is Tora, which is literally just the Japanese word for tiger
>>
I'll explain: These aren't the only final evolutions of the available starters. They possess different final evolutions depending on where (which isle) they evolve, as is the theme of this game much like Mega Evolution was the theme of the last.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160803-044524.jpg (389KB, 1203x567px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160803-044524.jpg
389KB, 1203x567px
>>27518547
This is clearly all the proof you need Anon just believe all these Anons already give up!
>>
It's possible in the same sense that a meteor slamming down into your house wiping out your neighborhood is possible. They are possible, just extremely implausible.

What makes you think your four little theories are much more likely to happen than the concept art being, in fact, real?
>>
File: animeart[1].jpg (24KB, 524x238px) Image search: [Google]
animeart[1].jpg
24KB, 524x238px
>>27518547

Iris, Servine, and Dewott were also leaked in concept art for the anime months before their official reveals.

Just accept it.
>>
>>27518580
The little signs and bubble spellings are all just Owl3, Tiger3, and Seal3
>>
>>27518582
When will you people stop parroting this information that has no ground to stand on whatsoever?
>>
>>27518547
1 and 4 are just stupid, and 3 would only mean the final versions would be tweaked a bit.
>>
I Just Want 1 Fire starter to stay on 4 legs
>>
>>27518597
Until the game comes out
>>
>>27518603

>What is Typhlosion
>>
>>27518594
Color me embarrassed
>>
>>27518600
then explain me 2
>>
>>27518607
Why are you green-texting that bullshit? Typhlosion is not a default quadruped in any game. Do you live by the anime or something that I'm not aware of?
>>
>>27518609
See >>27518590
>>
>>27518547
So much denial uh, why can't you accept the truth straight on your face?
>>
>>27518607
A Fire Type that stands on 2 legs but sometimes runs on all fours, it still stands on 2 legs tho
>>
Still none of you anons are analizing my 4 unbreakable points and you're grasping at straws.
Fools. That means I'm right and these starters are fake.
>>
>>27518582
>depending on which island you evolve them on (unconfirmed)
>can only travel to next island after you beat island challenge (confirmed)
Are you saying you will be able to get to the last island by approximately mid-level 30? And how would this work in any other game they make? It sounds like a decent idea to make 4 different evolutions, but will be shit in practice, especially how you (and shitty leaks) describe it.
>>
>>27518594
>Seal3
Why couldnt popplio just stay a sea lion?
>>
>>27518547
I don't want them to be real either, but every option you've provided is a huge stretch.
>>
>>27518547
The one proposing the idea (that these are real) have provided evidence that they are real
It is now up to you, the one who believes it to be false, to produce counter-evidence, not just theories.
>>
>>27518688
Because it never was a sea lion
>>
>1) A trap/troll set by GameFreak

I find that highly unlikely

>2) Someone knew Mallow and he drew three fakemons around her to gain credibility

There's that small chance, but it's still a small one.

>3) Even if the concept arts are real, they could be beta versions of the actual final evolutions

These were supposedly leaked on early June. Make of that as you will.

>4) Even if the concept arts are real, Game Freak still can easily change their designs after seeing they were leaked on the internet

I fucking wish they did, these aren't doing anything for me. If they were going for shock value, let it be known I was not shocked in the slightest. Despite their concepts, I find them awfully dull for some reason. The owl's the only redeeming one, at least to me. Dunno, they somehow strike me as uninspired.
>>
>>27518997
>Popplio
>Category: Sea Lion Pokemon

wew
>>
>>27518547
I belive in the first reason
>>
>>27519631
>Blastoise
>Category:Shellfish Pokemon
>>
>>27519619
Yet everyone remember the post with the 5gen starters where the "artist" told how they were all fake and shit and explained he inspired himself from others pokemon when theses starters actually where the real ones we find ingame
>>
>>27519724
You people are really this gullible?
I didn't believed it would get this far... Yes, I made this, and posted them in 4ch but didn't expected it to be taken seriously.

Don't you believe me? lets start with the rowlet evo.
If you look at the pose, it is roughly the same as Tranquill, one wing held out.
Another similitude with Taillow is the face, look closely, they have that same 'shape'.
And third, I copied Swadloon, and then changed it to look different, and changed the Swadloon antenna for a feather.
The feet and lower body were inspired by aerodactyls feet, except i changed them to look more feathery

Now, let's move on to the litten evo. It was based on Machoke, if you look closely, both have the same body type. I made the arms and legs thinner tho.
Second, it has some sort of fluff coming out of its cheeks, kinda like Delphox.
And third, I copied the feet and tail from persian, but changed them a little bit and straightened the tail.

Finally, popplio final evo. It was made to resemble Florges, look at its lower body, the evo's lower body is really florges body, then I proceeded to erase Florge's leafs.
Second, the slender body and girly face were made to resemble Mienshaos face.
And finally, mienshao's strange arms were the inspiration for popplio final evo's fins, and the 'bra' and hair was inspired by florge.

The point of this is, get over it, they are fake.
>>
File: CHnxRlvUEAA4mfY.jpg (29KB, 599x568px) Image search: [Google]
CHnxRlvUEAA4mfY.jpg
29KB, 599x568px
>>27518547
>Even if the concept arts are real, GameFreak still can easily change their designs after seeing they were leaked on the internet.
>easily change their designs
>easily
You have no idea how game development works don't you ?
>>
These fake denial threads are even worse than the real denial ones.
>>
File: d9a.jpg (42KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
d9a.jpg
42KB, 680x383px
>>27519735
>So much denial that you need to pretend to be the artist
To bad your arguments sucks, no mention about Mallow and the only things you're pointing out is "This part looks like this Pokemon"
>>
>>27519819
>pretend to be the artist
or, you know
since he's quoting that very specific post

spoiler alert
he's making a fucking joke.
>>
>>27519819
I don't normally point out how new people are, but for you I'll make an exception
>>
>>27519848
Well it wasn't very funny
>>
File: Scout.png (194KB, 606x340px) Image search: [Google]
Scout.png
194KB, 606x340px
>>27519735
cool bro okay
>>
>>27518547
I don't them to be real cause they are so fucking awful, well Robin Hoot is ok but fuck another two legged fire starter and fuck that blatant furbait Pop evo.

I just hope that the split day/night evos for the starters are real and the others are better.
>>
>>27518547
>1)A trap/troll set by GameFreak
They wouldn't waste their time with stupid shit like that
>2)Someone knew Mallow and he drew three fakemons around her to gain credibility
If they knew Mallow that far ahead of time (very improbable), chances are they knew the final evolutions of the starters as well
>3) Even if the concept arts are real, they could be beta versions of the actual final evolutions
Sure, that could be, these are most probably not the final drawings
>4) Even if the concept arts are real, GameFreak still can easily change their designs after seeing they were leaked on the internet.
Never did that before, costs way too much time, especially this far ahead in development.
>>
>>27518547
>Someone knew Mallow and he drew three fakemons around her to gain credibility
How does that gain credibility? You know one thing about the games, but instead of leaking that, you make up a different leak?
>>
File: image.gif (687KB, 404x189px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
687KB, 404x189px
>>27518547
>mfw these were confirmed real on Monday
>mfw denialfags like OP were utterly BTFO and will get BTFO yet again when they're officially revealed
>>
>>27520332
>blatant furbait

Nice meme, amigo.
>>
He posted it again guys, wow we must be 420 stumped, how will we ever recover
>>
>>27518547
I am actually okay with the concept of Litten and Popplio's final evo designs
they just look bad on paper and hopefully look better in game
>>
>A trap/troll set by GameFreak
How delusional do you have to be to think GF would go out of their way to design mons they won't use to "troll" their fanbase?

Yeah, someone totally saw an unreleased gym leader several months in advance and also happened to be a good/creative enough artist to be able to imitate GF's style perfectly to whip these up.

>Even if the concept arts are real, they could be beta versions of the actual final evolutions

If they are beta, don't expect them to differ much from the finalized design. They would still be an archer/wrestler/mermaid.

>Even if the concept arts are real, GameFreak still can easily change their designs after seeing they were leaked on the internet.

The games are already fucking finished, they're not going to design new mons, make new models and animations and artwork and promotional material for them. GF has literally never changed a monster design after it leaked and would be almost impossible to do so.

Idiot.
>>
>>27519680
But Popplio has ears
>>
>>27520332

>blatant furbait
>Pokemon are not allowed to be based on feminine mythological creatures because it makes me uncomfortable!
>>
>>27518607
Facultive biped.
>>
>>27519680

You realize it's not called that in the jab version, right? It's called shell pokemon, shellfish is a mistranslation.
>>
>>27518547
1) That is ridiculous
2) Pointless waste of time for that person
3) Since these are anime reference sheets, the designs had almost definitely been finalized and implemented into the game before, during, or shortly after the art was drawn. Major changes would cause notable delays.
4) See my response to 3)
>>
>A trap/troll set by GameFreak

They've never done something like that, plus if it was just a "trap" they wouldn't have included Mallow for everyone to eventually find out these were made by GF

Now you're just reaching here, that's really unlikely.

>Even if the concept arts are real, they could be beta versions of the actual final evolutions

These have the characteristic artstyle of an anime studio and they wouldn't bother drawing content scrapped by GF

Doubt it. They didn't change Servine and Dewott's designs even though they leaked months prior to BW's release.
>>
>>27518590
This post is pretty fucking homosexual
>>
>>27519819
Newfag detected
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.